Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

ColumboEATS would be a good name for a chili stand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hellotoothpaste
Dec 21, 2006

I dare you to call it a perm again..

istewart posted:

I'm ready to become a fanvestor

all we sell is #farm-2-table Matlock scented wet deodorant and Matlock-shaped pizza

hellotoothpaste
Dec 21, 2006

Gee, if only there was a marketplace where I could discover true connection to the Matlock brand

hellotoothpaste
Dec 21, 2006

Starring Andy Garffith

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

Dr. Quarex posted:

Yeah I remember in 2011 I was talking to an older gay guy who was taking a class at my university and I said in passing how I hoped we got the marriage equality nonsense figured out soon and he immediately raised his voice and started a tirade like "WHAT THE HELL HAVE WE DONE TO DESERVE MARRIAGE EQUALITY? MOST GAYS ARE SICK FUCKS BLAH BLAH" and I was like "k note to self never talk to this man again" so basically this is Nathen, he hates being gay and wants no good things for the LGBTQ movement as a result

I'm suddenly reminded of Ted Rall saying he opposes same sex marriage because gay people are supposed to be counterculture and letting them do straight things like get married ruins their coolness factor. And later saying that same sex marriage is a plot to secretly turn gay people straight.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
I cannot wait to become straight after marrying my husband

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

ColumboEATS would be a good name for a chili stand.

There's just one thing...

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I found a Paul McGrath who worked in marketing for some pharma megacorps, but he's obviously not Nathen's Paul McGrath. I mean, I suppose Nathen found an old man who used to clean the executive bathrooms at all those places who gave him a blurb in exchange for Yukon Jack money.

If the high flying Paul McGrath you found had developed (all the following is purely for argument's sake) a bad cocaine habit, and degenerated escalatingly for a number of years, perhaps developing a taste for speedballs (cocaine+heroin), and ultimately losing everything to addiction and becoming pretty much unemployable, it just might be our man.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Plant MONSTER. posted:

I cannot wait to become straight after marrying my husband

It's going to happen!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Twelve by Pies posted:

It's going to happen!

Ted Roll is so loving stupid.

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Women's Circuit Bender Union Local 34

Dr. Quarex posted:

Yeah I remember in 2011 I was talking to an older gay guy who was taking a class at my university and I said in passing how I hoped we got the marriage equality nonsense figured out soon and he immediately raised his voice and started a tirade like "WHAT THE HELL HAVE WE DONE TO DESERVE MARRIAGE EQUALITY? MOST GAYS ARE SICK FUCKS BLAH BLAH" and I was like "k note to self never talk to this man again" so basically this is Nathen, he hates being gay and wants no good things for the LGBTQ movement as a result

Yeah, my boss at my last job was an outspoken Trump supporter who thought trans people were "not real" and got VERY upset every June about "those alphabet soup people co-opting rainbows" (from who? Leprechauns? People who want to wear Mork from Ork suspenders?)

She was also totally out as lesbian.

Internalized homophobia is a helluva thing. :smith:

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Twelve by Pies posted:

It's going to happen!

GAY ABORTIONS

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

JacquelineDempsey posted:

"those alphabet soup people co-opting rainbows" (from who? Leprechauns? People who want to wear Mork from Ork suspenders?)

Fundies get real mad because in Genesis the rainbow was a sign from God that he would never flood the world again, so they think gay people are co-opting rainbows from God.

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat
To be fair, we are.

hellotoothpaste
Dec 21, 2006

GarfieldFEETS: <nath catch phrase>

Burning Rain
Jul 17, 2006

What's happening?!?!
Luckily the garf pizzeria dream lives on in Namibia

https://twitter.com/_restaurant_bot/status/1643598132138180610

Only registered members can see post attachments!

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Time to put that we deliver anywhere sign to a test

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Virgin Nathen: "sorry you are outside of Toronto, that's too far away :negative:"
Chad Namibia: "no trek is too strenuous for Garfield"

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

deliver anywhere, you say....

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
Bootleg as it may be, I'm pretty sure that's a business we can all root for.

...but wouldn't it be something if Nathen found out about it, got pissed and had a fit and we cheered for it anyway, without a sense of irony?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Checked just now and episode 4 isn’t up yet

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1643730626866978818

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1643733164559400964

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1643736179588714497

ponzicar
Mar 17, 2008

What's a love toilet?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

ponzicar posted:

What's a love toilet?

You know exactly what a love toilet is :colbert:

Also STOP MAKING THAT FACE, NATHEN

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Frank Frank posted:

You know exactly what a love toilet is :colbert:

Also STOP MAKING THAT FACE, NATHEN

(Volition, Legendary: Failure)

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

Have fun in a part of the world where imported slave labour and executions are common and enabled by the dictators, who among other things also ensure that your sexual desires and vices are full-on felonies. Oh and there's dire poverty and violent crime there too, hence the slavery and rampant capital punishment. Not to mention the problems with blatant corruption and organized crime, usually involving the vice-loving royals and rulers (who would've thought). But don't let the door hit you in the rear end on the way out, eh? And don't try to tell us those glossy lips aren't covered in makeup, or how that's not a haram move when you're the one doing it. Whatever your dad/family is paying you to stay far away from them is clearly money they regard as well-spent, or they wouldn't keep throwing said cash into the endless void for years on end.

Also, you suck.

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

Agent Escalus posted:

Have fun in a part of the world where imported slave labour and executions are common and enabled by the dictators, who among other things also ensure that your sexual desires and vices are full-on felonies. Oh and there's dire poverty and violent crime there too, hence the slavery and rampant capital punishment. Not to mention the problems with blatant corruption and organized crime, usually involving the vice-loving royals and rulers (who would've thought). But don't let the door hit you in the rear end on the way out, eh? And don't try to tell us those glossy lips aren't covered in makeup, or how that's not a haram move when you're the one doing it. Whatever your dad/family is paying you to stay far away from them is clearly money they regard as well-spent, or they wouldn't keep throwing said cash into the endless void for years on end.

Also, you suck.

sir, this is a garfieldeats drive-thru

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Agent Escalus is de-entergaged

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

It turns out that when curiosity causes one to binge on too much AEW Dynamite for one evening, their brain can get stuck in cut-a-promo mode.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Agent Escalus posted:

It turns out that when curiosity causes one to binge on too much AEW Dynamite for one evening, their brain can get stuck in cut-a-promo mode.

Vince's moustache on Nathen's shaved upper lip

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1643733832284135429

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Nathen actually comes out smarter than Elon here, which granted isn't a high bar but I'm shocked he managed it.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Imagine what an in-person "debate" between those two would be like

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Wow imagine getting dunked on by freaking Nathen. :roflolmao:

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
nathen's reply to elon is his usual style of poorly worded run on sentences that barely make sense. i dunno what the rest of you are reading

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
2 men having a conversation comprised entirely of googly-eyed business buzzwords. Kinda like putting 2 babies together and letting them gurgle and coo at each other.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

LordArgh posted:

nathen's reply to elon is his usual style of poorly worded run on sentences that barely make sense. i dunno what the rest of you are reading

This still sounds more intelligent than Elon Musk TBQH.

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

i've come from the future to tell you all we have to stop party rock before it returns
The only reason he dislikes Elon is because he capes for dogecoin instead of the clearly superior Garfield NFTs

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

im saint germain posted:

The only reason he dislikes Elon is because he capes for dogecoin instead of the clearly superior Garfield NFTs

I am not sure he really dislikes Elon tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Funniest option is he considers him an equal rival in business