Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plastic_Gargoyle
Aug 3, 2007

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cm2EYQ_LRnx/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Welp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

lol

Exercu
Dec 7, 2009

EAT WELL, SLEEP WELL, SHIT WELL! THERE'S YOUR ANSWER!!
Getting himself on the hook for $60k more only for the scotx to say "wtf is this bullshit".

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
SC Judge: *removes photo of vic's dick from manilla envelope* "what in tarnation?!"

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Does Ty Beard still have that embarrassing “We’ll be in touch” post pinned on his twitter?

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Alan Smithee posted:

SC Judge: *removes photo of vic's dick from manilla envelope* "what in tarnation?!"

Hey, between Thomas and Kavanaugh he's at least got two pro-sexual assault votes in his corner if they ever take the case.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

https://twitter.com/KathrynTewson/status/1613789091090542592

MechaX
Nov 19, 2011

"Let's be positive! Let's start a fire!"
https://twitter.com/KathrynTewson/status/1613789605924597760?s=20&t=NmRa2pJQd3sC7FGYA8MNOw

Nick has a very uh.. tenuous grasp of what federal diversity jurisdiction and also personal jurisdiction means

Are we sure he was paying attention to class in law school

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

MechaX posted:

Nick has a very uh.. tenuous grasp of what federal diversity jurisdiction and also personal jurisdiction means

Are we sure he was paying attention to class in law school

A friend of mine who is a lawyer that does real cases for real people commented on Nice once that he's proof that the dumbest guy who passes the bar is still a lawyer. (Which is not a defense of Nick. Heavens no.)

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Dawgstar posted:

A friend of mine who is a lawyer that does real cases for real people commented on Nice once that he's proof that the dumbest guy who passes the bar is still a lawyer. (Which is not a defense of Nick. Heavens no.)

Hey! :argh:

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Betrayed by auto-correct.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Dawgstar posted:

Betrayed by auto-correct.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dezExwB8GCM

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

https://twitter.com/TheDebbieMia/status/1624307550882594816

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

https://twitter.com/AlisonMalort/status/1643773124448509953

Does he... does he really want to try again? :allears:

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Did he miss that it's actual legal fact that he's a sex pest now?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Mr bologna there are children present. Please put on pants

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse
Did he "accidentally " flash himself to these people, too?

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Waffleman_ posted:

Did he miss that it's actual legal fact that he's a sex pest now?
he’a never lost a criminal or civil suit regarding sexual pestilence, he just had the defamation suit he filed dismissed via SLAPP.

even so, he’s pretty loving judgement proof at this point when it comes to allegations of being a creep

Exercu
Dec 7, 2009

EAT WELL, SLEEP WELL, SHIT WELL! THERE'S YOUR ANSWER!!

TenementFunster posted:

he’a never lost a criminal or civil suit regarding sexual pestilence, he just had the defamation suit he filed dismissed via SLAPP.

even so, he’s pretty loving judgement proof at this point when it comes to allegations of being a creep

Aye. That said, the court of appeals basically went "you did literally say you pulled her hair and that you don't know how many other people's hair you've pulled???????"

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Exercu posted:

Aye. That said, the court of appeals basically went "you did literally say you pulled her hair and that you don't know how many other people's hair you've pulled???????"
lmao literally his own worst enemy

no doubt a power couple of “incompetent witness prep” and “insane client ego”

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Don't forget "Hiring an Estate Lawyer for a civil lawsuit" as a mistress.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Jagged Jim posted:

Don't forget "Hiring an Estate Lawyer for a civil lawsuit" as a mistress.
this is probably the 12th time i've made this post, but the standard for actionable/disciplinary malpractice is just so loving high, but beard and rekeita managed to clear it. i'm not a defamation lawyer either, but goddamn they were lacking so obviously in every aspect of representation. they hosed up basic loving case management and filing dates, the specific law concerning defamation, trial/witness prep, and - most importantly - advising one of the worst client's imaginable when NOT to file a loving suit. sloppily forging the [i]loving notarization of affidavits[/url] is insane.

it was just loving greed from two goofballs totally out of their depth but wanted to bill against that hatreon war chest rekeita whipped up purportedly "for" vic. one consultation and a few hours of investigation would have been enough to tell even a 25-year-old with a JD that the best thing for mignogna would have been to take all that money and use it to pay off Rial, Marchi, Toye, and the rest for NDAs. that is what all the other rich creeps do, and for good reason! also they should have paid Mari Iijima ~$100,000 just because.

e: vic, if you are reading this - and i know you are - it's never too late to give mari iijima a bunch of money.

TenementFunster fucked around with this message at 04:03 on Apr 9, 2023

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

It was extremely funny how quickly they lost the I Stand With Vic crowd the moment it started becoming clear this was a losing battle and Vic was actually a pervert, so the culture war needs to go somewhere else

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Waffleman_ posted:

It was extremely funny how quickly they lost the I Stand With Vic crowd the moment it started becoming clear this was a losing battle and Vic was actually a pervert, so the culture war needs to go somewhere else

They were mostly in up until the first big ruling against Vic, the smarter ones twigging to the fact they didn't actually have a case and the ones with shorter attention spans losing interest because there was no big win on the horizon and Nick realizing this stopped talking about it much. Now mostly what you get is the odd weirdo flinging a burner account at MarzGurl now and then.

CatstropheWaitress
Nov 26, 2017

"um. thank you for that, Sephiroth's Child."

MechaX
Nov 19, 2011

TenementFunster posted:

this is probably the 12th time i've made this post, but the standard for actionable/disciplinary malpractice is just so loving high, but beard and rekeita managed to clear it.

I am a firm believer that Beard's hellfiling should be taught in LRW courses across the country in law schools, because holy poo poo if you need an example on how not to write a motion/brief, it's contained in one neat package

MechaX
Nov 19, 2011

Interesting Update to this saga, and it has the potential to be a legal issue again: Vic may have tried to get some of his fans to kill for him via text message

https://twitter.com/DeadAsmodean/status/1673826540843421698?s=20

MechaX fucked around with this message at 12:01 on Jun 28, 2023

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

MechaX posted:

Interesting Update to this saga, and it has the potential to be a legal issue again: Vic may have tried to get some of his fans to kill for him via text message

https://twitter.com/DeadAsmodean/status/1673826540843421698?s=20

Anyone else, I’d say this can’t be real. With vic, i believe it must be.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
I don't even know how to screen shot a text string in such lovely quality, the default options would be much better than what's presented. I still think he's a sex predator who should be in jail, but this looks fake,

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
If you click through you can read the tweets. They screenshotted it for posterity.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Yeah, this whole thing started because Vic's sidepiece did not think she was said sidepiece and went nuclear over it. It was, to my knowledge not even that she didn't think Vic was only dating her but she thought she was the, well, the main girl.

https://twitter.com/MarzGurl/status/1671884633590628358?s=20

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
It's time to strap in

Again

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

You know that winning meme? Is vic the opposite of that?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Dawgstar posted:

Yeah, this whole thing started because Vic's sidepiece did not think she was said sidepiece and went nuclear over it. It was, to my knowledge not even that she didn't think Vic was only dating her but she thought she was the, well, the main girl.

https://twitter.com/MarzGurl/status/1671884633590628358?s=20

is that how she talks or is it some tik tok robot voice filter

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Alan Smithee posted:

is that how she talks or is it some tik tok robot voice filter

Childrens VA enunciation

Caros
May 14, 2008

So I'm guessing Vic isn't interested in being involved in the persona remake? I mean, given it's age and all.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Caros posted:

So I'm guessing Vic isn't interested in being involved in the persona remake? I mean, given it's age and all.

It's a whole new voicecast

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse

Caros posted:

This is a good joke

Ignis
Mar 31, 2011

I take it you don't want my autograph, then.

https://twitter.com/farahfatherless/status/1674201569963933696

Holy lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

I can't believe there is funny new information about vic mignogna in June of 2023