Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how many guilty counts at trial in december for trump?
This poll is closed.
complete and total exoneration 94 21.12%
6.9 48 10.79%
420 63 14.16%
Goku 240 53.93%
Total: 445 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

these are legit making me lol

https://i.imgur.com/PCDOsMO.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Buddykins posted:

can someone quickly post cute doggie or kitty pics

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

uranus? I dont talk about myanus

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Someone help titty_baby_ posted something now all I can see is black

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

emfive posted:

I'm extremely happy for you epf

if you have not yet watched this philosophical video about baking, you should

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=al0z61E3mJw

It took like 4 trial and errors and I think I figured it out:

+20g water
+20g honey
+ unbleached organic white flour instead of bleached

- leave lid off DO
- toss in more icecubes for moisture

leaving the lid off felt like a key change to get it to rise like that

also I learned to cut a boule :yum:

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lmao

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

holtemon posted:

Sick of these threats about "ooh I'm gonna post some dirty deets about xyz"

Just loving post it good lord, they'd do the same poo poo immediately if they had dirt on you

gently caress decorum and gently caress you

The unspoken law is blackmailers get killed. People make threats like that but then they start thinking who will stand by them when they're revealed as blackmailer.

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Okay I can see again

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Crazypoops posted:

Someone help titty_baby_ posted something now all I can see is black

did you see the yassified kitty

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

ah good, good.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

just got to make it through today and think on things tomorrow

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"
Post like a Winner. Think like a Champion. Eat like a President.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/310060985857765376

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

free lpzie. He is still my posting pal. I want a truce.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lmao wow thank you sir!

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

James Cameron is about to do it again with Avatar 3!

meanolmrcloud
Apr 5, 2004

rock out with your stock out

aa is the closest thing you can get to free therapy in this country. after you get over the fact you aren’t unique in you sufferings and just a garden variety drunk, taking through your issues to compassionate people and identifying with what others are saying is pretty neat.

Stupid Boxes
Feb 9, 2004

good grief!
Mr trump teach me golf

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/260415099452416000

never saw this one lol

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

there's a little bar at the bottom of your iphone mr president sir! It'll separate commas from the following words!

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Narrator voice: there weren't any polls, he pulled it out of his rear end (again)

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

meanolmrcloud posted:

aa is the closest thing you can get to free therapy in this country. after you get over the fact you aren’t unique in you sufferings and just a garden variety drunk, taking through your issues to compassionate people and identifying with what others are saying is pretty neat.

my best friend talked to me about this in that half joking but serious way of his and i always countered with the fact that i feel my pride is hurt by even considering it.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

if AA is really free, then i'll loving try it out

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

ever since we lost our trumpy bear content, it's just been a barrage of absolutely disheartening and dispiriting news from every loving angle

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

RealityWarCriminal posted:

let's get off this page asap

Truno thread, meet sherbert (aka sherbird aka little bird aka new bird aka peepee boy)

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

titty_baby_ posted:

Truno thread, meet sherbert (aka sherbird aka little bird aka new bird aka peepee boy)

holy poo poo i love him

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

My buddy didn't want to do aa because he hates Christianity but he found a local non-faith based narcotics anonymous and he said that helped him a lot. Hearing people like "I was addicted to meth for years and im trying to quit because my dealer boyfriend was murdered and I witnessed it" put his own poo poo into perspective

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

This is pretzy boy, our older half brother to New bird. He can talk and mostly says his name and "dirty boy" and "come here" and "i love you"

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Many such cases

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Buddykins posted:

if AA is really free, then i'll loving try it out

There are no doubt several meeting places near you and you can try different ones to see if any have a community you can relate to. Frankly it fills a lot of the same functions of going to church for a lot of people. You may do just as well to look at non-r-word churches.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
a signed copy of Mein Kampf :stare:

https://twitter.com/kenklippenstein/status/1644759867134038023

meanolmrcloud
Apr 5, 2004

rock out with your stock out

titty_baby_ posted:

My buddy didn't want to do aa because he hates Christianity but he found a local non-faith based narcotics anonymous and he said that helped him a lot. Hearing people like "I was addicted to meth for years and im trying to quit because my dealer boyfriend was murdered and I witnessed it" put his own poo poo into perspective

aa isn’t inherently Christian, any you can comfortably ignore anyone who says otherwise.

but yea, the real magic isn’t mysterious. having a room full of people who suffer in the same way as you is good poo poo (see this thread)

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

catch up nmh! we already went over the rich hitler memorabilia collector!

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

titty_baby_ posted:

handsome birdo

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

meanolmrcloud posted:

aa isn’t inherently Christian, any you can comfortably ignore anyone who says otherwise.

but yea, the real magic isn’t mysterious. having a room full of people who suffer in the same way as you is good poo poo (see this thread)

I actually appreciate you putting it in this way and posting about it.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

drat, a Hitler autograph..

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

titty_baby_ posted:

This is pretzy boy, our older half brother to New bird. He can talk and mostly says his name and "dirty boy" and "come here" and "i love you"

also a handsome birdo

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

with a problem like this, the loneliness is the worst feeling in the world.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

turmp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Having parrots is kinda like having pokemon in that they can learn their name and then repeat it all the time, but the only powers they have seem to be screaming and making GBS threads everywhere and tje ability to die by flying into a window