Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames
If someone does the legwork of seeing what junk I need to stream my switch from a MacBook pro M1 16 inch, WITH VOICE, preferably from my crapple EarPods pro, I will strongly consider copping and making a return to streaming. Streaming the junkbox is simply a fail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Put your crapple book on a shelf behind you and point the webcam over your shoulder

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

nom epique posted:

If someone does the legwork of seeing what junk I need to stream my switch from a MacBook pro M1 16 inch, WITH VOICE, preferably from my crapple EarPods pro, I will strongly consider copping and making a return to streaming. Streaming the junkbox is simply a fail.

there's no buy this thing, touch a button and it works solution for what you want

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames
Stream is humming

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames
no its not lol

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames
anyone catch that?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

nom epique posted:

no its not lol

well yeah, you want to stream from a computer that is barely capable of encoding video when it's not also playing videogames

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames
humming again

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames
easter vibes

https://twitch.tv/epic_core_count

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

it's an Easter miracle

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

there you go 🅾️🅱️

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Gonna ask the wife if I can cast the stream on our big screen

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

4 dollars

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames

Smugworth has nailed the price of the 12 oz red bull. As stated, the admins will need to make him IK of this thread for 8 hours.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Can we get an Atreides chant

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

nom epique posted:

Smugworth has nailed the price of the 12 oz red bull. As stated, the admins will need to make him IK of this thread for 8 hours.

Yep

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

as a moderator, i believe smugworth already has the same buttons available as an ik

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Can’t believe I missed the stream

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Can’t believe I missed the stream

You blew it

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames

Smugworth posted:

You blew it

might pop back on. got interrupted. Not sure what folks on the stream heard. HEH!!!!

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames
Also did a self dox when nobody was signed in. Streaming is going out to the very precipice and giving it all for the love of the thread. A delicate and serious task to be sure

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames
He gets us

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

a self dox, yikes, these are scary times what with this modern technology and all

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

it's a double edged sword, perhaps even triangular in shape with a 3rd edge

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames

Bad Purchase posted:

a self dox, yikes, these are scary times what with this modern technology and all

Truly. Thought i had everything set and then WHAM streaming personal deets to the cloud on accident

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

It's out on the web so anyone with the knowhow can find it op

Just sayin

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames

Smugworth posted:

It's out on the web so anyone with the knowhow can find it op

Just sayin

Thats the risk you take when you bring streaming to the huddled and gathered masses op

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I shan’t disclose OP’s identity

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I shan’t disclose OP’s identity

Thank you op

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

We still on for coffee after mass?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Perchance to explore the newly merged forums together

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames

Smugworth posted:

We still on for coffee after mass?

nods

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames

nom epique posted:

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames

nom epique posted:

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames
I dropped the red bull price on stream. That's just the kind of bonus content you get when you tune in ops.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Actually wasn't listening at the time
Crazy

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
I thought Barron Trunmp was good with The Cyber.

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames
Stream is humming again

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

fart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames