Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

That Little Demon posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NT8NKm27kg

We are proud to announce our next PPV: - :siren: Revengence :siren: on 4/22/23

Credit again to Stone Cold 64 for the video!

Leadthumb posted:

Also, get a load of this lol

holy poo poo so sick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rox
Sep 7, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NT8NKm27kg

We are proud to announce our next PPV: - :siren: Revengence :siren: on 4/22/23

Credit again to Stone Cold 64 for the video!

Leadthumb posted:

Also, get a load of this lol

copy posted:

holy poo poo so sick

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Absolutely insane poo poo incoming lmfao. Sorry it's gonna take a few minutes to get everything together but I'm too hype about it I just had to post.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

American McGay posted:

Absolutely insane poo poo incoming lmfao. Sorry it's gonna take a few minutes to get everything together but I'm too hype about it I just had to post.

:lfgoo:

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me
TLD Revengence Promo 1 - Calling out Jeff again

https://voca.ro/1hyV5487UOF5

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Let’s loving wooooooooo

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

lmao

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Posted this to the serious mod thread, surely it will compel a response

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

MacheteZombie posted:

lmfao

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

MacheteZombie posted:

can confirm that this has been brought to Jeff's attention in at least two different ways

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Lfg

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

vyelkin posted:

can confirm that this has been brought to Jeff's attention in at least two different ways

okay so ads on Ambien bottles and….?

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Smirking_Serpent posted:

a post-it on the cool side of the pillow

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Cousin Foomin posted:

On his pillow?

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.
I'm spelling it out in glow-in-the-dark stars stuck to his popcorn ceiling above the bed.

Someone has/had an avatar of Snorlax sleeping and a psychic Pokémon making him have a bad dream of salads and diet foods, we could really utilize this kind of technology here

rox
Sep 7, 2016

goddamn the hype is unreal

rox
Sep 7, 2016

voting 5 again

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

custom made.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I painted letters on a bunch of those sheep Jeff’s always counting so it’s only a matter of time before he sees “C H E C K I M P Z O N E. . . BITCH”

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Cavauro posted:

custom made.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Cavauro posted:

custom made.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

American McGay posted:

edge of my seat here

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
INTRODUCING: THE IMP ZONE WRESTLING FEDERATION PRESS KIT

what's the IZWF press kit?

The IZWF Press Kit is an official repository for various visual media associated with the IZWF, including high res versions of all our our logos and most importantly over 1600 absurdly high resolution alpha masked renders of every wrestler currently under contract with the IZWF wow!!

DOWNLOAD LINKS:
Browsable Directories: Google Drive, Dropbox
Full Archive (1.4GB ZIP file): Google Drive, Dropbox

uhh okay cool... but what's this for?

My hope by spending the ridiculous amount of effort getting all this together is that it will help the community make some pretty crazy creative stuff around the idea of the IZWF and help build hype and bring joy to the community. Please for the love of god I spent dozens of hours putting this together, I'm begging you to please USE IT. Use them in your promos, make avs/sigs/emotes. Just make some cool looking posters and poo poo!

To try and showcase the type of stuff you're able to do with the press kit I quickly threw together some fun ideas. Check this poo poo out it's hype as hell, and now you can make poo poo like it too!!!

:cheerdoge:imp zone ftw!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

American McGay fucked around with this message at 02:27 on Apr 9, 2023

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

American McGay posted:

The IZWF Press Kit is an official repository for various visual media associated with the IZWF, including high res versions of all our our logos and most importantly over 1600 absurdly high resolution alpha masked renders of every wrestler currently under contract with the IZWF wow!!

DOWNLOAD LINKS:
Browsable Directories (coming soon): Google Drive, Dropbox

My hope by spending the ridiculous amount of effort getting all this together is that it will help the community make some pretty crazy creative stuff around the idea of the IZWF and help build hype and bring joy to the community. Please for the love of god I spent dozens of hours putting this together, I'm begging you to please USE IT. Use them in your promos, make avs/sigs/emotes. Just make some cool looking posters and poo poo!

To try and showcase the type of stuff you're able to do with the press kit I quickly threw together some fun ideas. Check this poo poo out it's hype as hell, and now you can make poo poo like it too!!!

Amazing work dude

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

American McGay posted:

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

This is loving awesome and really will take the storylines to the next level

ddinkins
Sep 5, 2012

American McGay posted:

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

Holy poo poo :letsgo:

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

American McGay posted:

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

IZWF continues to own

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

American McGay posted:

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

loving incredible

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

American McGay posted:

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

this is so loving cool lmao

French Accent
Feb 3, 2012

American McGay posted:

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

holy poo poo

Cousin Foomin
Feb 21, 2018

American McGay posted:

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

This is so awesome. Thank you to all of the creative imps who are always bringing the jokes to life. Imp Zone ftw.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
OP Updated with link to the presskit since this retarded rear end forum doesn't have thread highlights even after 30 years lol

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

American McGay posted:

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

lmao holy poo poo

rox
Sep 7, 2016

American McGay posted:

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

holy poo poo

what an absolutely insane amount of work, everyone who works on this project are the absolute best. legendary thread. iz ftmfw :izwf:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

American McGay posted:

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

Oh hell yes! Badass!

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

American McGay posted:

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

goddamn dude this owns :worship:

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

American McGay posted:

DOWNLOAD LINKS:
Browsable Directories: Google Drive, Dropbox

extremely sick

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Every one has the rear end point lmao