Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

cody wont bail again until he starts getting booed regularly but as much of a serious mark as he is for himself and his superface legacy the rubber chicken thing has to be loving with him lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Don't worry guys, this whole Cody/rubber chicken thing is just their extremely convoluted way of doing a WWE/Svengoolie cross-promotion:

https://www.metv.com/svengoolie/videos/misc/svengoolies-chicken-throw

:v:

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Lmfao

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
we're gonna have to goldmine this one too

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

this should be the psp background

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

It is beauftiful

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Can you give Vince the mustache?

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

You lot are mean you know.

Eat My Fuc fucked around with this message at 01:09 on Apr 9, 2023

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Cody truly became the American Nightmare just not in the way he hoped

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

MJeff posted:

Cody put an out in his contract if he didn't win the title by WM39, COME HOME CODEMAN, WEMBLEY IS WAITING

Please Cody....

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

lol

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

How did you manage to take a picture from the Louvre I thought they banned photography

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
I asked chatgpt to write a Cody Rhodes promo about losing a big match and getting hit with a rubber chicken:

“Last night, I stepped into that ring with fire in my eyes, ready to take on anyone and anything that came my way. But the truth is, things didn't quite go according to plan. I lost that big match, and I'll be the first to admit that it stings. It hurts to have come so far, to have put in so much work, and to have fallen short.

But you know what hurts even more? Getting hit with a rubber chicken. Yeah, you heard me right. I was down and out, trying to catch my breath, when out of nowhere, someone smacks me with a rubber chicken. And in that moment, I felt like a complete chicken myself.

I mean, think about it. I'm Cody freakin' Rhodes, a legend in this business, and I just got taken down by a rubber chicken. It's embarrassing, it's humiliating, and it's downright ridiculous.

But you know what? I'm not going to let this defeat or this ridiculousness define me. I'm not going to let a rubber chicken get the best of me. I'm going to rise above it, I'm going to come back stronger, and I'm going to show the world what I'm really made of.

Because that's what true champions do. They don't let one loss or one silly incident define them. They pick themselves up, dust themselves off, and they come back stronger than ever.

So to whoever hit me with that rubber chicken, I've got a message for you. You may have taken me down for a moment, but you haven't defeated me. I'm going to rise above this, and when I do, you better watch out, because I'll be coming for you with everything I've got.

So bring on the competition, bring on the challenges, and bring on the rubber chickens. Because no matter what comes my way, I'm ready to face it head on, and I'm ready to come out on top."

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

please don't ask chatgbt to do anything else and if you do it doesn't need to be posted here

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

edit: deleted heinous crimes

Eat My Fuc fucked around with this message at 02:46 on Apr 9, 2023

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

the only thing worse than fantasy booking is fantasy booking by ai

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Orange Carlisle posted:

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

Orange Carlisle posted:

please don't ask chatgbt to do anything else and if you do it doesn't need to be posted here

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
oh poo poo i skimmed completely past this very correct post.

Orange Carlisle posted:

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
I think Cody will be in or near enough to the main event for at least the run of his current contract.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Seams posted:

I think Cody will be in or near enough to Main Event for at least the run of his current contract.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

gas

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
"They responded with a string of nonsensical reasons, such as my powers being too powerful" holy poo poo I can't breathe.

he just me like fr

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

Kids these days need chatbots to make bad posts. Sad

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Orange Carlisle posted:

Don't insult VGCW like that.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you sobs are lucky this time.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I haven’t found the rubber chicken in this one yet

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Ganso Bomb posted:

I haven’t found the rubber chicken in this one yet

They are saving it for the match. Spoilers below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzMsgA7u314

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

DogsInSpace! posted:

They are saving it for the match. Spoilers below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzMsgA7u314

Ring the drat bell

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Wrestling Mpire simulates a deeper truth, an estactic truth

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 10 minutes!
Cody’s Coming Home

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Cody will be fine just as soon as his narrative gets controlled.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

His abs aren't remarkable enough to pull off that Wrestlemania coat. Tony Nese, on the other hand

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Nobody has ever remarked about Tony Nese

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Lamuella posted:

Cody will be fine just as soon as his narrative gets controlled.

"With some much rage going on in this room today"

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

choose your own horror isekai sci-fi Souls-like urban fantasy gamer simulator adventure

or don't?
folks

https://www.reddit.com/r/WWE/comments/12g2q0j/friend_bet_if_roman_wins_he_would_get_cody_tattoo/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgflCE7zRpc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~