Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
i'm reclined on an ivory pillow deep in my pipes in an OPium den right now op AMA (admire my attitude)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I'm at the garbage dump, sitting on a dead body, injecting jenkem into my remaining eyeball

JeffLeonard
Apr 18, 2003

TV Violence

precision posted:

I finally discovered RSO. You used to have to be a medical patient to buy it but not in Vegas. It's 15 dollars for a syringe that's the equivalent of like 1000 gummies. That's right. One thousand. It's so cheap because people think buying stuff in a syringe is gross or weird. Lmao people

Goddamn. I brought some of that stuff back from Vegas a couple years ago. My wife and I put a couple drops into a "mocktail". About 2 hours later, things got very very weird.

I will stick to gummies. I am not hardcore enough for RSO

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

neato burrito posted:

I like Delta 8/9 THC gummies because they don't smell and they're not illegal (:texas:). Riding bikes stoned is great fun, highly recommend.

This goon gets it. Bikes and Weed gummies are best friends. It will be 73 in Buffalo next Saturday , bike and weed friends are here again.

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Is that about an ounce? My ability to judge the weight of shrooms by sight is really, really rusty.

after this post I went back to the picture and said "naw, that's definitely a quarter"

Junk posted:

quarter ounce

I haven't bought mushrooms in years, either :smugdog:

JeffLeonard posted:

Goddamn. I brought some of that stuff back from Vegas a couple years ago. My wife and I put a couple drops into a "mocktail". About 2 hours later, things got very very weird.

I will stick to gummies. I am not hardcore enough for RSO

The dose makes the poison as with all things, but, a normal dose for a non-tolerant person is often in the 2-20mg range, and even the high end of that is only 2% the contents of a 1000mg tube of RSO, so it would still be vastly the most cost efficient thing to do but also you'd want to do something like dilute it in MCT oil to make standarized dosing easier.

Hence, the lower potency gummies, you are paying a convenience tax for not having to worry about accidentally going completely into space.

I'm pretty confident I could just eat a gram of RSO and not be too bothered, I've definitely eaten a gram over the space of 3-4 days before.

Cabbages and VHS fucked around with this message at 14:45 on Apr 9, 2023

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Last night I learned that 150mg of THC is about my limit

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

bout to bust out the dmt hookah to help me through the work day. what drugs does everyone like to make work bearable? i dont particularly enjoy work but it doesn help me afford drugs so whos to say.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Just take whatever made that goon blackout for 3 weeks whilst buying several pianos. Your work productivity will skyrocket!!

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
they call DMT the buisnessman's trip but I am pretty sure if I ever ripped it on a lunch break I'd decide to take the afternoon off to go sit in the woods at stare at the sky

kinda hard to give a poo poo about properly linted python code or w/e after having your whole normal day-to-day ontology exposed as the self-generating lie that it is, IME

Colonel Cancer posted:

Just take whatever made that goon blackout for 3 weeks whilst buying several pianos. Your work productivity will skyrocket!!

the telephone on this gets worse and worse. the actual posts are in this thread, it was less than 48hrs and no pianos were actually procured

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

I'm doing what are known as brown speedballs. You take a handful of immodiums and a handful of laxatives. You see how long you can last. poo poo gets real. I totally feel like Rudy Guiliani right now.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Cabbages and Kings posted:

the telephone on this gets worse and worse. the actual posts are in this thread, it was less than 48hrs and no pianos were actually procured

That's exactly what a filthy pianist would say!

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Cabbages and Kings posted:

I didn't see the posts in this thread, didn't they order the piano online and cancel it before it was sent?

Wonder if anybody still does DA JOOSE anymore

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Isn't joose slang for Valium? Thankfully I got over my anxiety disorder for real almost 2 years ago and stopped needing to take it

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

precision posted:

Isn't joose slang for Valium? Thankfully I got over my anxiety disorder for real almost 2 years ago and stopped needing to take it

no joose is slang for phenazepam, a long-acting benzodiazepene that is active in single-digit milligrams

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Yeah it's in the same drug class as Valium. I've never heard of people calling Valium "joose" but I guess some people might get it mixed up?

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

precision posted:

Last night I learned that 150mg of THC is about my limit

Time for a tolerance break

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpVU6w_7fBk&t=24s

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

WalletBeef posted:

Time for a tolerance break

Nahhhhhhh

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Nooner posted:

I used to have a real scary bad alcohol addiction but now I don't really drink any more aside from skulling a piss now and then after working on the house on the weekends

I didn't know this
Man I am happy for you
I needed to read something this great today,thank you

I still haven't drank since my gbs fiasco, feels good man

I do not miss it at all
And I quit smoking ? I don't know 4 years ago

I still can't believe I did that, I LOVED smoking

Spinz fucked around with this message at 22:16 on Apr 9, 2023

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Spinz posted:

I didn't know this
Man I am happy for you
I needed to read something this great today,thank you

I still haven't drank since my gbs fiasco, feels good man

I do not miss it at all
And I quit smoking ? I don't know 4 years ago

I still can't believe I did that, I LOVED smoking

Somewhere along the way you must have decided that you loved living more :wink:

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I don't drink anymore but not for any exciting reason, I just actually stopped enjoying it, which I definitely did not expect to ever be possible

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I quit drinking in 2008 when I realized that, for me, it was basically a form of self-harm.

Turpitude
Oct 13, 2004

Love love love

be an organ donor
Soiled Meat
alcohol is a lame drug

now HALDOL, that poo poo will gently caress you up

SCheeseman
Apr 23, 2003

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I quit drinking in 2008 when I realized that, for me, it was basically a form of self-harm.

Took me until 2015. My liver is pretty hosed.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Tarkus posted:

99 Bananas is 49.5% ABV. I've never had it, does it actually taste like bananas?

Tastes exactly like banana runts candy

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Sipping on shrooms tea listening to the lords words

He's showing me the flock

He has risen

The messiah

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Nooner posted:

Which is based on the Gros Michel variety of banana that was popular in the 50’s before the blight wiped out 99.9% of it. There are no Dwarf Cavendish flavored candies because it’s too mellow a flavor.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I quit about an hour ago, because I had to shower

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Flowers for QAnon posted:

I quit about an hour ago, because I had to shower

Shower beer is extremely overrated

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

CaptainSarcastic posted:

:haibrow: I quit in 2012 for the same reason. The steps it took for me to realize that are vaguely funny in retrospect, and I have no desire to drink again, but knowing what I know now (re :airquote: friends :airquote: health misdiagnosis, and insane work stress) I'm not sure if I would make the same decision.

I quit smoking cigarettes March 2019 for realz, and had my last nicotine involved product with some lovely blunt in Amsterdam (:jerkbag:) in Feb 2020. :feelsgood: I used to love smoking, until I quit the first time, and then when I started again it was always a disgusting chore. Vaping was actually my preferred thing for a very long time, to the point that I didn't think I would ever quit, but I just woke up one day and was completely done with it.

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

I quit drinking in 2014 along with heroin...I had multi decade poly drug habit. I basically was using because I had a severe mental health disorder but I live int he states so couldn't afford treatment for it but still had to work....I also had a lot of bad poo poo happen in my life. Freakign trauma. So I started using really hard for a long time. Then some stuff happened with my ex and my son...and I really went off the deepend. Became homeless....still working though. Finally ended up in rehab....got kicked out because of cigarettes...I mean seriously...cigarettes. Led to a relapse because the only place I had to go in New York winter was a trap house.

Ended up going to my moms and getting on suboxone. This led to me working two jobs again to support the suboxone which was a huge cost. Its amazing that inf FL a lot of the pill mill docs ended up becoming suboxone docs. Get them addicted and then start selling them another partial agonist opioid which is not covered by insurance....whats that you say? you want to take subutex which is covered by insurance? too bad you have to take suboxone because thats made by the company that gave me a bunch of free stuff.

I ended up working nonstop again still without getting my mental healthcare taken care of...at this point the years of alcohol, benzo, iv cocaine/heroin/pill, daily abuse in addition to not sleeping well, barely eating, and working constantly caught up with me. Ended up starting to lose weight really rapidly. Couldn't figure out why. Turns out I had pretty bad liver disease caused by hepc. Tried to get clean from Suboxone...that withdrawal is a nightmare. Ended up going back on heroin...rippin and running. Ended up in jail because I was copping and when I was doing that a cop stopped me at the dope spot...and charged me and kicked my rear end put me in jail. Stipulation for getting bailed out by bail bondsperson was going to rehab. I ended up going to rehab that was 2014.

Developed some other pretty bad health problems that caused me to go on disability which in this state is a starvation wage. Ive only had a couple slips since then.

Quit smoking cigs like three or four years ago...I will tell you this. Of all the drugs I have done. The two I miss the most are Whiskey neat with a beer back, and a cigarette. I can leave all the rest.

gently caress the american healthcare system. gently caress the american rehabilitation system that is based on capitalist ethics....not concerned with outcomes (which is why so few people end up getting clean) and more with making money. Seriously, just lock yourself in a room, feed yourself lovely food, hit on yourself cos every one in a coed rehab is coming off drugs and are horny as hell, and do twelve step meetings which are free....oh and get this...charge yourself thousands of dollars a day. you may get to see a doctor for five minutes once a week but the rest of your time you are dealing with techs or nurses that are making 9 p/hr....which is anecdotal..thats what they made at the place I went in 2014.

anyways. Carryon.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I did the whole heroin to methadone thing from the late 90s to the early 2000s, got off methadone, then had a surprise divorce which led to me going all-in on alcohol starting roughly 2004 or so. Prior to the heroin I was more a polysubstance guy, meaning I would do drat near anything I ran across.

I quit smoking cigarettes in 2010, but have never got off nicotine. I inherited a bespoke artisanal nicotine addiction, and doing anything other than harm reduction with it is not something I see happening anytime soon.

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Dixville posted:

I didn't see the posts in this thread, didn't they order the piano online and cancel it before it was sent?

Wonder if anybody still does DA JOOSE anymore

they did not have the funds, and the order was rejected

I think stuff like etizolam and norflurezepam have more or less replaced phenazpam, even though its legal status has not changed AFAIK. It was as fine as any other long-acting benzo as a maintenance drug but it has basically zero real abuse potential without instantly being in the hosed-for-days category. At least with Xanax, it's probably wearing off not too long after you wrap a stolen car around a light pole.

Hilario Baldness
Feb 10, 2005

:buddy:

Grimey Drawer
Real phenibut hours who's up

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Nooner posted:

:barf:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

YeahTubaMike posted:

Shower beer is extremely overrated

Shower beer is only good if it’s a cheap domestic lager that you can pound before the hot steam warms it up.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
Yes, what do you want

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

ManBoyChef posted:

I quit drinking in 2014 along with heroin...I had multi decade poly drug habit. I basically was using because I had a severe mental health disorder but I live int he states so couldn't afford treatment for it but still had to work....I also had a lot of bad poo poo happen in my life. Freakign trauma. So I started using really hard for a long time. Then some stuff happened with my ex and my son...and I really went off the deepend. Became homeless....still working though. Finally ended up in rehab....got kicked out because of cigarettes...I mean seriously...cigarettes. Led to a relapse because the only place I had to go in New York winter was a trap house.

Ended up going to my moms and getting on suboxone. This led to me working two jobs again to support the suboxone which was a huge cost. Its amazing that inf FL a lot of the pill mill docs ended up becoming suboxone docs. Get them addicted and then start selling them another partial agonist opioid which is not covered by insurance....whats that you say? you want to take subutex which is covered by insurance? too bad you have to take suboxone because thats made by the company that gave me a bunch of free stuff.

I ended up working nonstop again still without getting my mental healthcare taken care of...at this point the years of alcohol, benzo, iv cocaine/heroin/pill, daily abuse in addition to not sleeping well, barely eating, and working constantly caught up with me. Ended up starting to lose weight really rapidly. Couldn't figure out why. Turns out I had pretty bad liver disease caused by hepc. Tried to get clean from Suboxone...that withdrawal is a nightmare. Ended up going back on heroin...rippin and running. Ended up in jail because I was copping and when I was doing that a cop stopped me at the dope spot...and charged me and kicked my rear end put me in jail. Stipulation for getting bailed out by bail bondsperson was going to rehab. I ended up going to rehab that was 2014.

Developed some other pretty bad health problems that caused me to go on disability which in this state is a starvation wage. Ive only had a couple slips since then.

Quit smoking cigs like three or four years ago...I will tell you this. Of all the drugs I have done. The two I miss the most are Whiskey neat with a beer back, and a cigarette. I can leave all the rest.

gently caress the american healthcare system. gently caress the american rehabilitation system that is based on capitalist ethics....not concerned with outcomes (which is why so few people end up getting clean) and more with making money. Seriously, just lock yourself in a room, feed yourself lovely food, hit on yourself cos every one in a coed rehab is coming off drugs and are horny as hell, and do twelve step meetings which are free....oh and get this...charge yourself thousands of dollars a day. you may get to see a doctor for five minutes once a week but the rest of your time you are dealing with techs or nurses that are making 9 p/hr....which is anecdotal..thats what they made at the place I went in 2014.

anyways. Carryon.

Yeah man.

Ayahuasca > rehab.

Death to America.

Pekinduck
May 10, 2008

mst4k posted:

One time in 198x I was in DARE class and the teacher lit a thing that was supposed to smell like weed and he was like "If you ever smell this, it's time to leave the party"

Anyways he was ultra cool due otherwise and was all about the preservation and loving mother earth.

Did it actually smell like weed? Was it just weed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
I don't really get the smoke shitloads of weed every day, all day thing. I know we all are different though, and you can get hooked on pretty much anything. Just don't really see how it works at all.

Like I'm a pretty much daily smoker/oil/edibles person and I really like THC/CBD, but it makes me slow and lazy as gently caress, and I'm slow and lazy to begin with.

Nice smoke at the end of the night, no work to do, chores are taken care of, wife is happy, have a smoke, watch a TV show or whatever, then bedtime.

Like I can't even really read if I'm high, and I love reading, so that's annoying. I can read just fine if I'm drinking though, it's even better. Trying to cut back on that hard though before my liver explodes. Progress is slow, but moving. Probably should not have idolized Kerouac as a teen.