Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

I've got one of those on the way as well, I watched a review that claimed 7-8 hours of battery life and that the wifi is good enough that you can stream steam games to it. The software on the old anbernic devices wasn't that great but this one runs plain android and should hopefully behave like a tiny tablet with joysticks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?

PlaysGamesWrong posted:

Legos for some reason

Uh, because they’re neat? Duh.

I just dropped $13 on Temu, two (more) belts and two meat thermometers. :whatup:

The tactical belts with the seatbelt-type buckle are actually pretty neat, but getting them through belt loops is a royal pain.

champagne posting
Apr 5, 2006

YOU ARE A BRAIN
IN A BUNKER

codo27 posted:

Why are you calling it Ali express? Its been AI express all along?

AI l'express

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

r u ready to WALK posted:

I've got one of those on the way as well, I watched a review that claimed 7-8 hours of battery life and that the wifi is good enough that you can stream steam games to it. The software on the old anbernic devices wasn't that great but this one runs plain android and should hopefully behave like a tiny tablet with joysticks.

7-8h while you won't stream Steamgames on it

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

everdave posted:

If you are looking for just decent sound and pairing quality - my 13 year old hands down prefers the t6/t7 whatever they are knockoff AirPods for $3-7

Do you have a link for them? I can’t tell which ones you mean from my searches

everdave
Nov 14, 2005

Snowy posted:

Do you have a link for them? I can’t tell which ones you mean from my searches

US $5.96 54% Off | 2022 TWS Air Pro 6 Fone Bluetooth Earphones Wireless Headphones with Mic Touch Control Wireless Bluetooth Headset Pro 6 Earbuds
https://a.aliexpress.com/_msEMVik

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Crazy Achmed posted:

What's the current state of aliexpress wireless earbuds and how much should i expect to pay for a halfway decent set? I'm not looking for audiophile quality, but also not hilariously tinny.

I've posted him before but Ken Tanaka does a bunch of cheap earbud reviews, I've picked up a couple sets on his recommendations.

https://www.youtube.com/@namedkenn

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?
Actually managed to score some legit Columbia PFG shirts on AE. Reckon I’ll snag a few more for $10-15.

VictualSquid
Feb 29, 2012

Gently enveloping the target with indiscriminate love.
This looks pretty cool:

New Fashion Women Large Mask Shopping Bag Canvas Shoulder Bag Home Storage Bag Luxury Handbag Tote Bag
€ 11,19
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001759605606.html

From the same store somehow:

Toilet Squat Toilet Holder Toilet Seat Foldable Wall Mounted Elderly Pregnant Women Squat Toilet To Sit Stool Household 300kg
€ 215,59
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005188745133.html

Someone else can't afford good photoshopping:

VictualSquid fucked around with this message at 15:46 on Apr 9, 2023

solarNativity
Nov 11, 2012

I'm sure some of you nerds have bought some dice sets here, any recommendations for particularly pretty ones? I want to get back into DnD type poo poo and I think it's important to roll all of your beautiful damage dice at once.

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

solarNativity posted:

I'm sure some of you nerds have bought some dice sets here, any recommendations for particularly pretty ones? I want to get back into DnD type poo poo and I think it's important to roll all of your beautiful damage dice at once.

yeah here you go

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

VictualSquid posted:

From the same store somehow:

Toilet Squat Toilet Holder Toilet Seat Foldable Wall Mounted Elderly Pregnant Women Squat Toilet To Sit Stool Household 300kg
€ 215,59
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005188745133.html
Oh wow just... imagine how that would work in practice.

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

mobby_6kl posted:

dunk tank

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I can think of several past DMs I would have pranked by switching their dice with these if AliEx was a thing back in the day.

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

solarNativity posted:

For real though, there was some dice-talk back on page 542. And at least one goon who was making resin dice I think, using Ali molds.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

What is it? the thing says it’s blocked for me.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Invalid Validation posted:

https://imgur.com/0yWJLan (:nws:) with bonus sex arse

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Invalid Validation posted:

i didn't know you could post on SA from saudi arabia

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Killingyouguy! posted:

i didn't know you could post on SA from saudi arabia

It’s blocked in NY ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

That’s funny cause all the other related vibrators and handcuffs show up for me.

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

I also got the blocked message in WA

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

WFM in the land of the free: canada

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"
I’m guessing it has more to do with state gaming regulations than sexiness

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

I love the 'XXX' side of one of the dice. I think sexual activity was already established as the context. You don't need to be shy about it now

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Killingyouguy! posted:

I love the 'XXX' side of one of the dice. I think sexual activity was already established as the context. You don't need to be shy about it now

XXX isn’t trying to be cheeky there’s just a character limit; it means kiss their 3 buttholes

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Grassy Knowles posted:

XXX isn’t trying to be cheeky there’s just a character limit; it means kiss their 3 buttholes

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

solarNativity posted:

But are they provably fair???!!!

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Are there any dice shaped like a ballsack.

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

NrpywkN, a brand you can trust.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Blue Moonlight posted:

NrpywkN, a brand you can trust.

To be sold in a lot of marketplaces (usually Amazon from the little I've been able to learn about this), the companies have to incorporate and choosing a buncha random letters isn't likely to end up with someone else using that same brand name.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Great, now Blue Moonlight is being sent back to his own dimension.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Baron von Eevl posted:

Great, now Blue Moonlight is being sent back to his own dimension.

Was that the person responsible for the whole dice accuracy saga presumably referenced above? I remember the broad strokes of that but not a lot of specifics.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
It was about chessex dice specifically, pretty sure in either samart or a/t if anyone wants to search the archives

(For laughs about quotes from the saga, not to dump on whoever the poster was)

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

mobby_6kl posted:

Maybe like this....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WPWC3vhhiw&t=227s

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Sentient Data posted:

It was about chessex dice specifically, pretty sure in either samart or a/t if anyone wants to search the archives

(For laughs about quotes from the saga, not to dump on whoever the poster was)

That rings a bell - I'm not going to search it up right now, but the chessex definitely sounds familiar.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I thought that thread got disappeared to some mod-only secret place

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

https://www.reddit.com/r/yakuzagames/comments/qzjtvr/these_get_weirder_and_weirder_by_the_day/

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

Snowy posted:

I thought that thread got disappeared to some mod-only secret place

It did, but it's worth summarizing, if anyone remembers the details, it belongs in the SA Legends thread.

Love this KN95 mask bag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

Bored posted:

It is a little too baggie, so I will be altering it to fit her. She doesn’t hate it, but the back legs keep slipping back over her paws.

This is her natural habitat, so I didn’t buy the stupid outfit just to make her look stupid. It’s just a bonus.

I know this is a page back, but what breed is this dinosaur/dog? She looks very similar to mine, and we've never gotten a consistent answer as to what her breed is.