Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av
The guy must have an organic brain problem and/or something like schizotypal personality disorder, to be intelligent enough to write clearly but be so persistently inappropriate and bizarre. Either way, it's better for everyone that he's not on the forums anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
you go to therepy because of the forums i go to therapy becuase the ps5 has no games. we are not the same

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

you go to therepy because of the forums i go to therapy becuase the ps5 has no games. we are not the same

I’m still working through xbox hueg

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

He once thought that "Shinto" was synonymous with "Japanese culture as a whole" and had to be taught that it was an actual religion instead of, whatever he thought it actually was, I don't remember.

He also goofed up the meaning of "phrenology" once and people ragged on him about it for a bit, but I guess it stuck with him because I made 2 jokes involving the word "phrenology" across two different subforums, neither about him, and I got a DM from him about a day later asking if I was making fun of him.

Guy had issues, to put it lightly.

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once
he does not understand the concept of words

e: also lol at everything

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Ibblebibble posted:

He once thought that "Shinto" was synonymous with "Japanese culture as a whole" and had to be taught that it was an actual religion instead of, whatever he thought it actually was, I don't remember.

He also goofed up the meaning of "phrenology" once and people ragged on him about it for a bit, but I guess it stuck with him because I made 2 jokes involving the word "phrenology" across two different subforums, neither about him, and I got a DM from him about a day later asking if I was making fun of him.

Guy had issues, to put it lightly.

One of his posts in the E/N thread mentioned that a silver lining of getting banned was losing plat (and therefore search) and not being able to do "ego-surfing for what people are saying behind my back" which I would normally interpret as just namesearching but your post makes it sound like they were just compulsively searching for keywords from embarrassing memories and assuming all the subsequent conversations were about them, which is quite something.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The Reg Barclay of Something Awful

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Heath fucked around with this message at 17:39 on Apr 9, 2023

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
he is going to murder me

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 48 hours!

Grassy Knowles posted:

I’m still working through xbox hueg

It was pretty big yeah

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
I'm not qualified to psychoanalyze that guy, so I'm not even gonna pretend to drop some formal diagnosis on him beyond that this was absolutely not the place for him.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

vyelkin posted:

One of his posts in the E/N thread mentioned that a silver lining of getting banned was losing plat (and therefore search) and not being able to do "ego-surfing for what people are saying behind my back" which I would normally interpret as just namesearching but your post makes it sound like they were just compulsively searching for keywords from embarrassing memories and assuming all the subsequent conversations were about them, which is quite something.

Delphi needs to try to limit himself to in-person interactions and likely increase the number of those because he seems to need everything to be a two-way conversation and is not super willing to actually take in what he's told online. I would guess in part due to there not being an ability for the person on the other side to provide substantial enough reinforcement because he has received substantial support from multiple online spaces. I'm saying this because he's likely going to be seeing this post somehow. It's also okay if you can't engage with a piece or type of fictional media reasonably, it's not a personal failure. You can stop watching/reading/consuming it and it won't hurt you or the media.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Don’t be weird.

vyelkin edit: removed the image of the removed attachment

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Thinking that people liking a show in ADTRW was a psyop designed to bully him into watching it, was really out there even for him I think lol.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Grassy Knowles posted:

Delphi needs to try to limit himself to in-person interactions and likely increase the number of those because he seems to need everything to be a two-way conversation and is not super willing to actually take in what he's told online. I would guess in part due to there not being an ability for the person on the other side to provide substantial enough reinforcement because he has received substantial support from multiple online spaces. I'm saying this because he's likely going to be seeing this post somehow. It's also okay if you can't engage with a piece or type of fictional media reasonably, it's not a personal failure. You can stop watching/reading/consuming it and it won't hurt you or the media.

Please don’t bring in poo poo from other internet places. I know he’s infamous across the internet and uses the same username everywhere but it’s approaching a weird line

Pablo Nergigante fucked around with this message at 17:37 on Apr 9, 2023

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Thinking that people liking a show in ADTRW was a psyop designed to bully him into watching it, was really out there even for him I think lol.

he was right

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 48 hours!
Yeah can you also ask people not to diagnose the guy cos it's kind of cringe

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
adtrw is a psyop

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

Yeah can you also ask people not to diagnose the guy cos it's kind of cringe

Yeah that’s also a little weird. Dude obviously has issues but delving into his psyche is beyond the purview of this thread

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Please don’t bring in poo poo from other internet places. I know he’s infamous across the internet and uses the same username everywhere but it’s approaching a weird line

Gotcha, after posting and seeing the response got that it was a bit over the line. Not sure how to remove since it’s uploaded.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
you really think they made a green Brazilian man with a glowing red mouth the ik of adtrw? how foolish of you

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Just lol at the weird posts

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

vyelkin posted:

Wouldn't be surprised, one of the threads I made the jokes in wasn't even one that he frequented so I had assumed that he had trawled my post history or something.

Normally I wouldn't even remember where I did throwaway jokes but he was uh kind enough to quote them back to me in the DM with thread links and all.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Delphisage posted:

I'm not joking. People sporting Bocchi avatars and also making posts that are just "Bocchi The Rock" in bold are blatant peer pressure to force me into watching the show.

lol again,a nd lolling taht it was true :twisted:

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Grassy Knowles posted:

Gotcha, after posting and seeing the response got that it was a bit over the line. Not sure how to remove since it’s uploaded.

ask a mod or admin I think

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
i sure am glad i only lurk in the iz discord and no other goon discords

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Grassy Knowles posted:

I removed it for you

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Post is not edit

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

vyelkin posted:

I removed it for you

tysm

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Heath posted:

Post is not edit

Yeah and water is wet, your point? You know what? Lets kick this guys rear end.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Dongicus posted:

save it for the ring tough guy

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Dongicus posted:

We can't fight. I'm over here and you're over there. It is insurmountable

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Heath posted:

We can't fight. I'm over here and you're over there. It is insurmountable

A flight of stairs... the obese brotherhoods one weakness.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The Reg Barclay of Something Awful

lol

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Dongicus posted:

lol

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i sure am glad i only lurk in the iz discord and no other goon discords

I'm glad IZ discord is normal because it sounds like all the other ones are cesspools of drama and sex crimes

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Dongicus posted:

Lol

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 54 minutes!

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

he is going to murder me

delphisage muttering to himself "god forgive me i'm going back to my old self" as he opens a suitcase with a bloodstained pony figurine

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 48 hours!
Bocchi 'The Rock' Johnson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Dongicus posted:

lol