Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
thinking of the ultimate warrior and how he would exhaust himself before the match even started because he'd run to the ring and then start jumping around and shaking the ropes lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Powerful Katrinka posted:

I'm glad IZ discord is normal because it sounds like all the other ones are cesspools of drama and sex crimes

The way Discord servers work is rife for creating the seediest, weirdest places on the internet.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Nintendo FTW

https://twitter.com/Variety/status/...ingawful.com%2F

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Dongicus posted:

A flight of stairs... the obese brotherhoods one weakness.

lol

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

I'm glad IZ discord is normal because it sounds like all the other ones are cesspools of drama and sex crimes

those are just the ones still active, there are plenty that are just the same 7 folks having the same about 14 conversations over and over again on a cycle. I like those ones.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

ive never been able to follow a discord chat channel for more than about 3 minutes and at this point i dont think i ever will

i like when people put smileys and thumbs ups and 100s and such on the things you say though.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
i didn't even like aim chatrooms back in the day. too fast

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Oxxidation posted:

me and an old pal (RIP) were always joining 10+ channels and then throwing them all into the same weechat buffer so they intermingled. we called it 'hard chatting' after someone called us out for being 'soft chatters'.

that made more sense to me than discord does.

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

Oxxidation posted:

what

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i posted in the aol the phantom menace chatroom and most of them were roleplaying being in star wars, but i was exiled for 'moding' after a guy challenged me to a duel and i chopped his head off with a lightsaber

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

That DICK! posted:

i posted in the aol the phantom menace chatroom and most of them were roleplaying being in star wars, but i was exiled for 'moding' after a guy challenged me to a duel and i chopped his head off with a lightsaber

sounds like he hosed around and found out

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

That DICK! posted:

lmao

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

That DICK! posted:

lmao

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

That DICK! posted:

LMAO

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
nice lightsbaer *blows you away with a .44 magnum*

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.
lol I went into the star wars rp chat rooms too, and developed a grudge against a guy so I sent him an e-mail in character about how I was going to shoot him and his stupid ship out of the sky that night

They reported it to AOL as an actual death threat and AOL sent it to my mom and I got in trouble lmao

I used the formatting tools to make the e-mail have a black background and yellow text to be extra star-warsy too, lmao but I made the word KILL red, bold, and all caps

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Tenkaris posted:

lol I went into the star wars rp chat rooms too, and developed a grudge against a guy so I sent him an e-mail in character about how I was going to shoot him and his stupid ship out of the sky that night

They reported it to AOL as an actual death threat and AOL sent it to my mom and I got in trouble lmao

sounds like you got owned

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

sounds like you got owned

sounds like they couldn't take the heat so they told the teacher, so I won actually :smug:

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
I'm gonna shoot you to death with space lasers, and explode your space ship with space torpedoes... in minecraft. :twisted:

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

I'm gonna shoot you to death with space lasers, and explode your space ship with space torpedoes... in minecraft. :twisted:

Remember when you went to space in Ultima 1 because Garriott got tired of sword and sorcery and wanted to make a star wars game?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Grassy Knowles posted:

Remember when you went to space in Ultima 1 because Garriott got tired of sword and sorcery and wanted to make a star wars game?

To have this kind of power. Epic.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

No Dignity posted:

I don't think his relationship with the forums is source of his issue, he just seems like a profoundly pathetic fail guy

Well it’s probably not helping

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Frank Frank posted:

Well it’s probably not helping
Wait, we were supposed to be helping?!

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
I love being normal.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

BlankSystemDaemon posted:

Wait, we were supposed to be helping?!

Someone should have told him to reflect.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

IGgy IGsen posted:

I love being normal.

*gazing lovingly at my bumper sticker*

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

IGgy IGsen posted:

I love being normal.

*relatively speaking

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

Oxxidation posted:

Same, that's why I'm going to stay on the last dead gay forum on the internet until the end of time.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Ammat The Ankh posted:

Same, that's why I'm going to stay on the last dead gay forum on the internet until the end of time.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

IGgy IGsen posted:

I love being normal.

Normal is just a setting on your dryer. Think about it

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

Frank Frank posted:

*relatively speaking

I still post on this website so, naturally, yes.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

IGgy IGsen posted:

I still post on this website so, naturally, yes.

:hmmyes:

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Dixville posted:

Normal is just a setting on your dryer. Think about it

normal hosed up my sweater :mad:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

if you would call posting pictures of nikocados spread rear end in a top hat from his only fans 24/7 "normal" then yes, we are normal :D

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

nice lightsbaer *blows you away with a .44 magnum*

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
Honestly being a white noise poster is cool as hell

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

Honestly being a white noise poster is cool as hell

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

That Little Demon posted:

if you would call posting pictures of nikocados spread rear end in a top hat from his only fans 24/7 "normal" then yes, we are normal :D

I'm glad I don't use Discord

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

That Little Demon posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dta1wF7m5lA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
I will pay someone to make me an av of the curry guy from yakuza 4 doing his strut