Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

...it's really my fault for clicking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
0>>4>k2>k1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>wet socks>3

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

Honestly being a white noise poster is cool as hell

:hmmyes:

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
My next door neighbor is standing on his back deck with his dog and has been yelling, “you’ve yeed your last haw” over and over for the past 20 minutes or so and I’m not sure if he’s drunk or having some sort of mental episode or something

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

iwentdoodie posted:

0>>4>k2>k1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>wet socks>3

You're a loving clown.

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

Frank Frank posted:

My next door neighbor is standing on his back deck with his dog and has been yelling, “you’ve yeed your last haw” over and over for the past 20 minutes or so and I’m not sure if he’s drunk or having some sort of mental episode or something

is he yelling at the dog or at you

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

0>7>kw2>lj>6>5>judgment>ishiin>kw1>3>4

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Frank Frank posted:

Is it something other than alcohol? Be Careful.

Chatroom Chat: I encountered my first furry in a yahoo chatroom. She was dressed in a skin-tight lycra zebra suit that wasn't very flattering. I made jokes about feeding her carrots and sugar cubes but she didn't get it. She wasn't happy when I explained it.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

every time i see a picture of this person my life gets just a little bit worse. and i never get it back.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Dongicus posted:

You're a loving clown.

Where's Boba

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

geekcodes itc

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Valko posted:

Is it something other than alcohol? Be Careful.

Chatroom Chat: I encountered my first furry in a yahoo chatroom. She was dressed in a skin-tight lycra zebra suit that wasn't very flattering. I made jokes about feeding her carrots and sugar cubes but she didn't get it. She wasn't happy when I explained it.

dont care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont post this crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! arrey gateau gosoymasue!!!

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

A little warning would have been nice...

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Psycho Landlord posted:

is he yelling at the dog or at you

At no one in particular. I can just see (and hear) him from my living room window. The dog appears to be minding its own business. I’m just going to leave him to it. He’s old and doesn’t appear to be in distress. It’s making the kids giggle though and they are now pointing at each other and saying “you’ve yeed your last haw. I feel like we are going to be stuck with this for a while

Big Mad Drongo
Nov 10, 2006

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

:cheers:

The Maroon Hawk
May 10, 2008

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

hell yeah

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

:haibrow:

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Frank Frank posted:

I'm imagining the neighbor has a Scottish accent

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Vim Fuego posted:

I'm imagining him looking like Yosemite Sam.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
i'm imagining a better world

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
I'm yeeing a haw, and I doubt it will be my last.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Valko posted:

A little warning would have been nice...

The title to the video is right there

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Vim Fuego posted:

Nah. Old crusty northeastern white guy who has had the cops called on him before for telling kids he has a gun and isn’t afraid to use it. Cops did nothing because he’s an old white guy who’s allowed to threaten non-white kids with guns I guess. I don’t like him much. He has a live-in maid/mail order bride who seems very nice but gently caress that guy

E: this is the same dude who scoffed aloud when my car started while I was walking the dogs and asked what was was up. I told him my wife is “allowed” to drive the sports car whenever the the gently caress she wants. He asked why and I said “because she’s my fuckin’ wife, dummy.”

Dude still tries to make small talk.

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 00:11 on Apr 10, 2023

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

oh he's one of those lol

I have a similar neighbor

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Psycho Landlord posted:

oh he's one of those lol

I have a similar neighbor

His mail order bride lady loves my dog and comes outside to pet him when we are walking by the lake. I feel bad for the lady but I don’t really know her situation so I just stay out of it. She barely speaks any English though. Has to be rough living in suburban white hell like that

a starchy tuber
Sep 9, 2002

hi yes I'm very normal
Joke's on him, I've never yeed a haw in my life.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Dongicus posted:

0>7>kw2>lj>6>5>judgment>ishiin>kw1>3>4

idk if kiwami 2 is better than lost judgment that poo poo was good as hell, but I recently played kiwami 1 and holy mother of god I hated almost all of it

kiwami 2 does own

why are people so divisive on 4 tho, I haven’t played 3-6

RyokoTK fucked around with this message at 00:44 on Apr 10, 2023

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

IGgy IGsen posted:

I love being normal.

lmao

There is no such thing as normal. Any therapist or psychologist can tell you that. And if the majority of the people on this rotten planet are really of the same mindset as the people in the sagas thread then I am more than happy to go through the rest of my life being abnormal because I will never behave the same way as they do and I will never find their toxic morning radio shock jock humor funny

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Augustus Snodgrass posted:

Joke's on him, I've never yeed a haw in my life.

He has stopped yelling and now is just sitting in a patio chair staring at the woods behind his house with a styrofoam cooler of what looks like coors light tall boys at his side. The dog has gone inside.

Kids are still pointing at each other and hissing about yeeing haws. My wife is trying hard to pretend that it’s not funny. She is our decorum police. I’m a big stupid baby who can’t stop laughing

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

lobster shirt posted:

lmao

There is no such thing as normal. Any therapist or psychologist can tell you that. And if the majority of the people on this rotten planet are really of the same mindset as the people in the sagas thread then I am more than happy to go through the rest of my life being abnormal because I will never behave the same way as they do and I will never find their toxic morning radio shock jock humor funny

syq

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Cool. I just watched this man poop

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

remember this lol

lobster shirt fucked around with this message at 01:41 on Apr 10, 2023

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
the gently caress is going on?

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR
Lobster Shirt is quoting a bad post made in the thread they linked. It's bad, but this is also on the same page and is a sensible chuckle.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

sorry linking on mobile is messed up, i shall try to edit my post

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Fart Jesus lives

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

Grassy Knowles posted:

me and an old pal (RIP) were always joining 10+ channels and then throwing them all into the same weechat buffer so they intermingled. we called it 'hard chatting' after someone called us out for being 'soft chatters'.

this is a pretty great idea but also must have been insufferable for everyone else on your server

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

lobster shirt posted:

sorry linking on mobile is messed up, i shall try to edit my post

ohhhhh lol

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

That guy sure loves calling things "toilet x"

Adbot