Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Solid username/content synergy here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
https://v.redd.it/ktwj47vigqsa1/DASH_1080.mp4

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I'm not sure what's going on here, but I'm afraid it may support my ongoing call to have some pizza rules

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
It looks like its a desert pizza

NinjaDebugger
Apr 22, 2008

Non Compos Mentis posted:

It looks like its a desert pizza

butterscotch and vanilla pudding, topped with powdered sugar and flan, is my best guess. Would.

coldpudding
May 14, 2009

FORUM GHOST

No pizza pudding rules.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

For reasons I've never been able to explain, something about flan has always triggered an immediate gag reflex for me and I have no idea why. No problem with puddings or custard pies or anything, its weird.

Those aside though I feel like you could make something salvageable with the concept. Basically just have a flatter cream pie sort of thing?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

What about panna cotta?

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009

That looks way too much like feta and not powdered sugar or some sort of sweet cheese thing on there.

It could potentially be sorta ok-ish if it wasn't giant pizza sized and not made with what looks like the lowest tier of flan/dessert "sauce" available.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

For reasons I've never been able to explain, something about flan has always triggered an immediate gag reflex for me and I have no idea why.
is this why?

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

Captain Hygiene posted:

Ah, good to know. With those kind of folks, I always wonder if they opened up the wrong ration pack if I haven't seen em in a while.

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

For reasons I've never been able to explain, something about flan has always triggered an immediate gag reflex for me and I have no idea why. No problem with puddings or custard pies or anything, its weird.

for me, it was that when i was a kid the first time i ever had flan was also about the same time as i came down with a ridiculously high fever from influenza, so the holistic sensory experience that is flan got rolled around in my delirious noggin for hours and hours and just gave me terrible flan PTSD for decades

plus i threw up a lot and there were flan elements involved in that

fake edit: clockwork flan

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

https://v.redd.it/zf96onnx0nsa1/DASH_720.mp4

invlwhen
Jul 28, 2012

please do your best

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCxiP4blwmo

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

coldpudding posted:

No pizza pudding rules.

They say whoever can actually define what pudding is, is going to be crowned the king of England.

Vogon Poetry Slam
Nov 13, 2016

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

“Food additives” doing a lot of heavy lifting here.

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Delightful salads :sweden:

axolotl farmer has a new favorite as of 16:29 on Apr 9, 2023

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Ja, I'm into findus.

Findus majonnäs in my mouth

Necrobama
Aug 4, 2006

by the sex ghost

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

Those aside though I feel like you could make something salvageable with the concept. Basically just have a flatter cream pie sort of thing?

I loving hate flans. They serve no purpose but to make you burn through ethers on the way to the boss

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

axolotl farmer posted:

This isn't Swedish, there's no fish in it

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

Feb 28, 2007

1️⃣
Just another number.

axolotl farmer posted:

I can identify most of this - lettuce, tomato, eggs, cauliflower florets, peas, blue cucumber and yellow acrylic paintmayonnaise, all being watched over by the mournful ghost of Abe Lincoln:

But what the hell are the little chicken nugget looking things? ...are they the things that those horrible Findus Crispy Pancakes evolved from?

E: Went looking to see if they still exist, they're apparently made by Birds Eye now, and the official UK product page proudly displays a 1.4/5 rating for them.

On the one hand, it's a lot better than doing a hot curry ketchup "fondue" using a caquelon, where the sauce would congeal around the edges and bottom and the congealed mass would steadily grow through the course of the meal.

On the other hand, it's a lot worse that not doing a hot curry ketchup "fondue" at all.

1 has a new favorite as of 19:05 on Apr 9, 2023

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

allegedly cost 18 quid

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

As seen on social media.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Where would uh someone acquire one of those....?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Yorkshire pudding innards are very similar in texture to pasta so that's basically like if h.r giger got into cookery

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

This might be the second worst thing Germany has ever done

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

LifeSunDeath posted:

allegedly cost 18 quid

Giant lunchables pizza

Tiny deep dish pizza

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

AS SEEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA

The General
Mar 4, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBi-bed4JWc

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

Sakurazuka posted:

Where would uh someone acquire one of those....?

Iceland. They seem to sell a lot of weird poo poo these days.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

I'm seeing a suspicious mayo or cream cheese layer. Still would.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Sodium Chloride posted:

Iceland. They seem to sell a lot of weird poo poo these days.

That was my first thought lol cheers

mystery bug
Oct 9, 2021

a few months ago I dreamed of a loaf cake-sized nigiri topped with an entire side of smoked salmon, god's perfect food, and woke up with a powerful longing but an understanding that it absolutely would not work in real life. now I see this and have to consider perhaps that's one of my more achievable dreams :thunk:
in conclusion, would

VictualSquid
Feb 29, 2012

Gently enveloping the target with indiscriminate love.

mystery bug posted:

a few months ago I dreamed of a loaf cake-sized nigiri topped with an entire side of smoked salmon, god's perfect food, and woke up with a powerful longing but an understanding that it absolutely would not work in real life. now I see this and have to consider perhaps that's one of my more achievable dreams :thunk:
in conclusion, would

It makes more sense to make a big bowl of low fish content chiriashi sushi and then arranging the salmon or other sahimi on top. Or an inverted cake bowl for presentation.
I remember a japanese woman once bringing that to a potluck, based on several kilos of rice. Delicious.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010
Make it mt dew jello and I'm in.

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009

Mymla posted:

Make it mt dew jello and I'm in.

It's cheesecake, but close enough