Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how many guilty counts at trial in december for trump?
This poll is closed.
complete and total exoneration 94 21.12%
6.9 48 10.79%
420 63 14.16%
Goku 240 53.93%
Total: 445 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

did 5 minutes of reading and that whole thing I wrote is gibberish it's not a joke that I am loving stupid and no one should read my poo poo

That's okay, I'll still keep reading that garbage. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

Outstanding. I'll have the fatty possum sashimi.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Virgil Vox posted:

Thích Nhất Hạnh is not Theravada

right, he was Thien Mahayana, IOW zen/chan with Vietnamese characteristics

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

WarMECH posted:

also my kids schools have Resource Officers who are very much armed and roaming the school, and since the last school shooting in addition my sons high school has a sherriff parked out front every morning (which will end soon when we collectively forget about this last school shooting right before they call him back in a few days after the next school shooting)

All the schools I work at have resource officers with guns and I can legally carry a gun with me to work if I take 24 hours of training. It's insane.

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
elon like a toddler craves constant attention and will do anything to get it

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

tacodaemon posted:

sure and now they had an ad with drag queens. who the gently caress is more badass than drag queens

I remember all the Jack Daniels motorcycle ads from 1866

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

My bird blood is ethically sourced.
I do rightly remember he did not believe he would ever reach enlightenment, it just felt like a very grounded ethos when I read it I obviously must refresh myself.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Greg Legg posted:

All the schools I work at have resource officers with guns and I can legally carry a gun with me to work if I take 24 hours of training. It's insane.

Are you aware of any coworkers carrying at school? I'm curious how common that is.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/bradtjonas/status/1645465043788791808

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

sure and now they had an ad with drag queens. who the gently caress is more badass than drag queens

also let's not sleep on this bit

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

did 5 minutes of reading and that whole thing I wrote is gibberish it's not a joke that I am loving stupid and no one should read my poo poo

There is suffering, posting is the cause of suffering, suffering can end, and suffering ends by not posting*

(*before looking poo poo up, I do this too)

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

s'all good

:justpost:

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

only gays wear overalls

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
bragging that you have been drinking lovely whisky since you were in elementary school is one hell of a flex

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Bethamphetamine posted:

It just never ends

Every time he’s done this the courts told him to gently caress off.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Omg dont reread your own posts

Apr 7, 2003

i saw something fluttering on my roof and thought more shingles were damaged. went and got my binoculars to check and it's just two pigeons loving

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

DryGoods posted:

the entire point of the Super Mario Bros. games, is that women can't protect themselves and need a Man, even if he comes from another universe, to save them

the Thrust of the Sonic Series is that anyone can become a Hero and Dismantle a Corrupt System if they have Love and Respect in their heart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzRTcJRNnj8&t=28s

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Hatebag posted:

I don't see any like that on webstaraunt. But you could get this bad boy for a scant $41k

can i gently caress it?

Apr 7, 2003

Sir Tonk posted:

can i gently caress it?

can you?

Apr 7, 2003

My neighbor Chris just cruised by with the windows down and no shirt on blaring Bon Jovi's "Dead or Alive"

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

kinda jealous how unattached chuds are to their things tho; wish I could throw out my poo poo as easily

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

My neighbor Chris just cruised by with the windows down and no shirt on blaring Bon Jovi's "Dead or Alive"

put the binoculars down yo

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

*i'm actually not jealous of chuds as posted

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

https://twitter.com/HuffPostPol/status/1645498043746197509

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/scrowder/status/1645434875241955330?s=20

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

I hate him so much

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
this is my emotional support branch

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

oh thank u sir i hadnt notice you changed your handle yet

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/1645510178580693002

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

crisis type atmosphere

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

this is just all clickbait poo poo right

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

wow that would be epic, sir

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
https://twitter.com/christi49554995/status/1645447050559991808?s=12

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

CaptainBeefart posted:

Are you aware of any coworkers carrying at school? I'm curious how common that is.

I don't think anyone I work with is carrying a gun besides the resource officers because I don't think they made the training easily available. I could be totally wrong about this, but I feel like it might be more common in the schools closer to and in the city (Akron, in my case).

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

is this him trying to steal the ed balls meme?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
My mom thought Elon musk liked a Facebook post of hers a week ago and my sisters and I are still lolling about it

Anyway hail Satan