Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Jamming some FECO matter up my butt nbd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Aussies boof feco in the parking lot of maccos for a ciggie.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Good on ya, mate

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Relaxing negativity with a trumpet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYEHWVYwLPA

Wee fucked around with this message at 15:58 on Apr 8, 2023

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Been listening to Bill Laswell albums all day. I found him because he did a dub album using Burroughs cuts (there are at least 3 of these, by different people, lol)

Apparently he's just some bass player dude who has been cranking out several albums a year for decades. Lots of them are dub and they own hard

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

Don't you realize that being nice just makes you get hurt?
It is called FSO in my area, full spectrum oil.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Edit: https://youtu.be/GAowqA-g7oo

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
I have been shying away from trying RSO but think I'm gonna grab some next time I head to a dispensary. I'm currently in job search mode again though so I have to abstain for awhile which is BULLSHIT man

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYTEskqkGkg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1a4Tqd-j7k

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
thinking about picking up some of this the simpsons oil and wathcing space odyssey 2021

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
This is really intense.

https://otherforms.bandcamp.com/album/heschls-gyrus

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
https://liturgy.bandcamp.com/track/lonely-oioion

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Can confirm putting RSO on bowl of regular weed, after beefing a dip under your tongue, really gets you there

poo poo. I thought I would never get stoned like this again. I thought my tolerance was just forever blown out. It's so beautiful! WEED

Edit: and I still have 1/3 of the syringe and 3/4 of the eighth I got 3 days ago. So efficient

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
rick simspon joose

also marc emery is a weird perv and was milkshake ducked in the 90s

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Sometimes it seems like the more worried I am that I hosed up the new batch of butter somehow, the more high I get when I try it for the first time.

This was my first time making butter in my new apartment, I was worried that the stove temperature would be too high. :ohdear:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

alcatraz gently caress boy posted:

rick simspon joose

also marc emery is a weird perv and was milkshake ducked in the 90s

eyeball it

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Good Morning Goons

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

precision posted:

The value proposition is frankly insane. I'm used to buying an eighth every other day. Meanwhile half this syringe has lasted me 2 days of heavy use. I'm gonna try putting it on top of a bowl right now

I used to make tea with resin, this reminds me of that lol

keep in mind that you can absolutely wreck your tolerance this way. I was a 1/16th a day smoker for a long, long time. My flower tolerance equivalent is probably like a quarter ounce a day now; I almost never get ripped but I use substantial doses of home made RSO (or decarbed shatter, depending on if I winterize or not) at night time. This is fine for me; I just think of it as one of three drugs I'm taking to basically handle life / my medical issues, but if I was buying dispensary poo poo it would get expensive fast. Of course, we can't buy RSO here at all, yet, let alone at $15/g. The stuff I make ends up being more like $2-3/g usually, so that's still a pretty wide spread, but $15/g RSO would likely be a price point where I'd stop with the chemistry anyway just because it's a pain in the rear end and $5/day is insignificant.

Taking 300mg of tincture a day at Vermont prices would be $50, so 10x as much, and that's not even full spectrum, it's decarbed distillate diluted to 10mg/ml.

edit: if I do a bong rip of flower or a dab I still get high, I don't really smoke at all these days because of neck/throat problems. I can't get very stoned from edibles at any dose, though, which did not used to be true (though it was always the case that it was pretty hard for me to get much from edibles 2-3 days in a row, so, not surprising). I have the short term memory deficits and lack of dream recall without any of the "hey I'm high" effects :allears:

Cabbages and VHS fucked around with this message at 14:36 on Apr 9, 2023

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
If you want a data point, in this medical state 300mg of tincture has a sticker price of $50-60, and a gram of RSO (so 800-850mg THC) is generally the same price.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I think my tolerance is okay for now. I accidentally got too high last night and had a really horrible anxiety attack lol. Well, not nearly as bad as the ones I used to get, but it's the first one I've had in 2 years

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
I struggle with social situation stuff, like diagnosed ASD stuff and for the most part I cope fairly well

Sometimes though, if the dose is just right I cannot parse social interactions , like it just becomes white noise

However this includes media I'm watching, where I cannot easily grasp genre conventions and I can be very easily confused. So any sort of rashamon or whodunnit is off the table while smoking

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

I'm gonna smoke some weed rn

e, smoked some weed in my chillum and it got me kinda blazed.

LifeSunDeath fucked around with this message at 23:05 on Apr 9, 2023

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Hmm, maybe chillum tonight is good idea, fun for a laugh

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

I tried to get the AI to do a funny image of Rick Simpson giving Homer Simpson cannabis oil, and it just produced images of terror

It all went a bit weird after that... :nws:https://imgur.com/a/fwZX85n:nws:

You're welcome

:420:

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Oh man Pope Francis’ parents look weird.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
It got hot as balls in Vegas

Time to beef

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

If you want a data point, in this medical state 300mg of tincture has a sticker price of $50-60, and a gram of RSO (so 800-850mg THC) is generally the same price.
I just bought 7g of RSO for < $100. 1g of dabs generally goes for $20-$70 (yes there is a huge range).

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

fuctifino posted:

I tried to get the AI to do a funny image of Rick Simpson giving Homer Simpson cannabis oil, and it just produced images of terror

It all went a bit weird after that... :nws:https://imgur.com/a/fwZX85n:nws:

You're welcome

:420:

This is absolutely a pro click. What the gently caress AI

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Jelly posted:

I just bought 7g of RSO for < $100. 1g of dabs generally goes for $20-$70 (yes there is a huge range).

yeah but some dabs taste like angel kisses, and RSO tastes like hash

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
The RSO I'm getting tastes like minty citrus, basically tastes exactly like vape carts

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
Odd, all the RSO I’ve had just tastes like weed. As in, exactly the taste I’d expect if you put a bud into your mouth and started chewing.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Probably a marketing thing

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

https://v.redd.it/t1msgxmpb5ta1/DASH_1080.mp4

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

Vampire Panties posted:

yeah but some dabs taste like angel kisses, and RSO tastes like hash

Rso deliberately still contains all the poo poo you don't want in dabs (plant fats, chlorophyll). It won't vape cleanly and tastes like poo poo.

If you want to go this route, get about 14g of it, dissolve it in 200proof ethanol, add activated charcoal powder, chill to -20F, pull through whatman #2 papers under vacuum with a buchner setup enough times to get all the charcoal, and then evaporate the ethanol

You'll be left with 5-7g of glassy shatter that should rock up nicely if you do this all correctly. Source: doing this many times with home made rso

E: winterization and filtering removes plant bits and fats but won't touch chlorophyll, hence carbon scrubbing. Carbon scrubbing WILL remove some actives, cost of doing business

Cabbages and VHS fucked around with this message at 12:21 on Apr 11, 2023

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
FECO is a smoother consistency. The RSO I've gotten seemed better as far as effect imo.

I got some Cherry Garcia concentrate cause it was a "shop recommendation" and right when I was checking out the dude was like this is a 40% CBD strain you sure you still want it?

Having to redecide between a pineapple gorilla haze and skunky grapen-light sounded like a nightmare so I just got it. It's an interesting high, almost blunted in aspects. Tasted like black licorice.

I also got a quarter of wax or something for a song and a cannabis cigar that is coated in shatter.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Yes ha ha ha YESSS

Rozzbot
Nov 4, 2009

Pork, lamb, chicken and ham
I ended up building a rosin press to do my extracts with cause alcohol is pretty expensive and a bit of a gently caress around.

My first batch of rosin gummies were pretty weak, needed like a whole handful to do much, but I wasn't really getting much out of the press.

I made some improvements and just had the first gummie out of my second attempt about half an hour ago. I think I'm going to get my rear end kicked, I'm already high as gently caress lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Rozzbot posted:

I think I'm going to get my rear end kicked, I'm already high as gently caress lol.

be careful you don't FREAK OUT