Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Grassy Knowles posted:

Musk means scent. I bet he smells bad.

He's from S. Africa. I bet he smells like a honey badger's ejected anal pouch. A smell so strong it can make African bees pass out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Valko posted:

He's from S. Africa. I bet he smells like a honey badger's ejected anal pouch. A smell so strong it can make African bees pass out.

That is a logical fallacy

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Valko posted:

for sure man

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Valko posted:

Okay, this is epic

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
All my 5s

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Valko posted:

read this in the dk rap voice lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
if ya smell him, its gonna hurt

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Lovin all these epic Elon Musk jokes. Very epic indeed

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

read this in the dk rap voice lol

He’s finally back… to post some fail

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

im going to loving brigade your thraed

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

African bees, widely known for their extreme stench tolerance

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
africanized style honey bees

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
I was totally expecting to get dogpiled again for posting gross, innapropriate stuff.

Anyway, check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWfeFrLl6LM&t=242s
Why honey badgers don't fear God or Lions.

Also: https://carnivora.net/honey-badgers-can-turn-their-anal-pouch-inside-out-t6875.html
Lol @ thread title: Honey badgers can turn their anal pouch inside out(musky stench)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Valko posted:

I was totally expecting to get dogpiled again for posting gross, innapropriate stuff.

Also: https://carnivora.net/honey-badgers-can-turn-their-anal-pouch-inside-out-t6875.html
Lol @ thread title: Honey badgers can turn their anal pouch inside out(musky stench)

Thank you. You've done enough

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad
Some more gems from the NoJoe thread:

the holy poopacy posted:

if you're morally opposed to settling for incremental improvement in the face of abusive monsters I don't know why you stuck around for the Jeffrey transition in the first place

EDIT: maybe we should give Lowtax the forums back for 4 more years and then in 2024 we can see some REAL improvement

Naoto Shirogane posted:

im leading the revolution against the capitalist pigs from my gamer racing chair, keyboard clacking loudly like the sound of the proletariat clacking their pitchforks and sickles, every post i make a manifesto, my fingers the brushes and my message box the canvas for which to paint my next masterpiece or scathing critique

it will be me that will lead america toward the anarchist revolution

ASenileAnimal posted:

were going to elect a loving president

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Feels Villeneuve posted:

im going to loving brigade your thraed

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Making up "funny" names for Elon Musk is really dumb because I don't think there even is a dumber name than Elon Musk.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Valko posted:

i hope eight of them eat you alive

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Hitlersaurus Christ posted:

NoJoe's Bizarre Meltdown: Crying Tendency

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
*looking at cspam elon musk thread* I'm going to gently caress the cspam elon musk thread.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Valko posted:

If you think you're going to get negative reactions to a post, you can always just not make it, or not follow up on it. You are allowed to do that

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Making up "funny" names for Elon Musk is really dumb because I don't think there even is a dumber name than Elon Musk.

I just like anagrams. LUE's Monk.

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

His African bees, are posted in spurts
If he posts them, it'll poo poo up the thread

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Where did yer star go?

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Feels Villeneuve posted:

theres also a pyf elon thread. maybe the threads can start to brigade each other and start massive SAD threads

Please for the love of god do not make me have to form an opinion, however slight, about any Elon Musk thread.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

ilmucche posted:

Why are people so anti-biden given the alternative was trump, who they hated so much it broke brains

Biden was just like the weakest choice they could have went with. It was a lame choice.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

the only opinion you need is that they're extremely fail, op

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

naming the various Elon threads Musk 1, Musk 2, and Musk 4 and seeing how many autobans get racked up from people who can't find the third

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once

B33rChiller posted:

Little late to the news, but the nefarious sixteen butts' power is fast becoming legendary.
Not long ago, he stood in forums court, accused of being mean to delphisage. Now, he's King of Muskworld

[pointing and laughing] ahahaha lol

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once
!CURSED!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I wasn't entirely serious about the need of a funny name for Elon Musk, but I'd like to thank everyone for their valuable contributions.

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

symbolic posted:

naming the various Elon threads Musk 1, Musk 2, and Musk 4 and seeing how many autobans get racked up from people who can't find the third

a solid plan with a guaranteed outcome

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I tried the new PoE league and while I wasn't feeling too hot about it at first, I hit act 2, got a cool legendary weapon and the righteous fire gem and now I just run into enemies and they burn to death. 10/10 game

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

ilmucche posted:

Why are people so anti-biden given the alternative was trump, who they hated so much it broke brains

They're of the opinion that it's better to make things worse before things can get better.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Oh yeah I have to give that a whirl. Thank you for reminding me

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Kild posted:

They're of the opinion that it's better to make things worse before things can get better.

They care more about pissing off their libtarded parents which is deeply sad.