Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how many guilty counts at trial in december for trump?
This poll is closed.
complete and total exoneration 94 21.12%
6.9 48 10.79%
420 63 14.16%
Goku 240 53.93%
Total: 445 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Bearjew posted:

babies have gone woke

it's Nap Time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy

19 o'clock posted:

lol

reading this thing

the internet has absolutely shattered the brains of most people (especially if they're old)

the internet, leaded gasoline & conservatism are a volatile mix

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
i'm so loving cold lol

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

gregday posted:

loving lol ron jeremy

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

if the federal judge says soros backed animals don’t deserve the protection of the law then we probably have a lot more problems

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Filthy Hans posted:

I'm sorry I made fun of you for being a landlord, I probably will again in the future but for now please accept this pun of contrition:

https://twitter.com/ThePunnyWorld/status/1645646835464171523

im blocking you

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
I planted in each of two 3ft round steel planters a couple of Thai "Holy" basil plants and a pinch of ordinary ("Unholy") Thai basil seeds. I hope the seeds work so that I can call them "north and south Thailand", and thereby have a good summer :unsmith:

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

going to start putting Filthy Hans' Daily Pun into the Title

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

is it even a pun to note that a lot of English words mean different things as a noun or as a verb

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

I think the angels are a Renaissance or Baroque art joke but I can't place it

e: I think it's the cherubs from Raphael's Sistine Madonna

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

euphronius posted:

ricki lake is 75 years old

Literally said oh my god out loud to this

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Is it okay to honk, cheer, yell, or otherwise make noise to support a strike or protest?

Left: yes
Right: no
Lib: well it depends on many factors. During the constitutional convention on May 25, 1787 new rules were considered by delegates. Under the reformed federal system, many of the responsibilities for foreign affairs fell under the authority of an executive branch, although important powers, such as treaty ratification, remained the responsibility of the legislative branch. After the necessary number of state ratifications, the Constitution came into effect in 1789 and has served as the basis of the United States Government ever since...

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

goth smoking cloves posted:

Nah, the exact sequence of events that created me or you or anyone else can happen again and we will all be brought screaming and crying back into existence eventually

Do not like

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

And yet the judge didn't even do a contempt of court charge. loving sad rear end legal system.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

euphronius posted:

is it even a pun to note that a lot of English words mean different things as a noun or as a verb

yes

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

emfive posted:

it is. source: searched for "those two cherubs from the greeting cards"

gregday
May 23, 2003

emfive posted:

Baroque brains

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/GaryGrumbach/status/1645889079194558465

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

gregday posted:

Baroque brains

I can't Händel this anymore, we're taking Bach our country!

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

One time I tried explaining to my girlfriend that the car horn is for emergency use only and that the local MLB team win being announced on the radio did not constitute an emergency or otherwise appropriate use of the car horn.

She called me a nerd and kept doing it :smith:

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Salt Fish posted:

Is it okay to honk, cheer, yell, or otherwise make noise to support a strike or protest?

Left: yes
Right: no
Lib: well it depends on many factors. During the constitutional convention on May 25, 1787 new rules were considered by delegates. Under the reformed federal system, many of the responsibilities for foreign affairs fell under the authority of an executive branch, although important powers, such as treaty ratification, remained the responsibility of the legislative branch. After the necessary number of state ratifications, the Constitution came into effect in 1789 and has served as the basis of the United States Government ever since...

Look I normally practice Intestinal and Glandular law, so I'm out of my depth, but I'm thinking that there's a difference between a horn honk while driving on a public road and a horn honk elsewhere. As I said, the ticket itself was almost certainly a cop being a dick. But while driving on a road there's already a large list of things we're obligated to do and not do.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

euphronius posted:

that’s an excellent complaint if you care about legal writing . I read the whole thing

Bragg suing the house gop? Why would you waste time reading all that when it's just gonna get tossed immediately for the political speech theorem or whatever dumb decorum horseshit that the courts are bound to follow?

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Just a Moron posted:

One time I tried explaining to my girlfriend that the car horn is for emergency use only and that the local MLB team win being announced on the radio did not constitute an emergency or otherwise appropriate use of the car horn.

She called me a nerd and kept doing it :smith:

give her your account

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Nobody learns anything or improves themselves in any way

It's just you happening again

euphronius posted:

Buddha: no

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
I'm going to post a really long joke

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

AxGrap posted:

It's faster to turn off your monitor

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

alnilam posted:

It's faster to turn off your monitor

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

DryGoods posted:

give her your account

That's against the rules, can't trick me!

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

AxGrap posted:

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

I know you’re reading this thread, Kelly, reveal yourself!

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

Hatebag posted:

Oh yeah i saw a gay cloud awhile back myself

gay sky at night, sailor's delight

Boob Cop
Jan 1, 2023

emfive posted:

Look I normally practice Intestinal and Glandular law, so I'm out of my depth, but I'm thinking that there's a difference between a horn honk while driving on a public road and a horn honk elsewhere. As I said, the ticket itself was almost certainly a cop being a dick. But while driving on a road there's already a large list of things we're obligated to do and not do.

It doesn't matter and its all a bunch of dumb bullshit

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

imo this guy is no good, in fact i think he stinks

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Nobody learns anything or improves themselves in any way

It's just you happening again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrYe-ezyegY

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

They're saying this is the 1/6 case and not the boxes hoax.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

mobile app stays winning

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Boob Cop posted:

It doesn't matter and its all a bunch of dumb bullshit

boob cop gets it

Boob Cop
Jan 1, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHhbdXCzt_A

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

you think that's a long joke? check this out:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
*john wick edm starts playing as i roll around and repeatedly honk a tactical car horn, easily dodging and disabling multiple cops as they try to ticket me, all in support of robert mueller and the rule of law. there are strobes flashing and probably a waterfall or big staircase or similar*