Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Foo Diddley posted:

also thank god for the new twitter feature that cuts elon's horseshit off in mid-post

never been so happy to see an ellipsis in my life

Yeah I'm digging the ellipses. Really sets the digital vibe of walking down a street and just hearing a snippet of a crazy person rambling to themselves as you pass. It's not unlike in my youth when...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape Goat
Jan 30, 2009

das hipster posted:

Maybe I've just lived in this shithole city too long, but most of the attitudes I encounter regarding East Hastings are usually pretty foul. I mean, yes, as the economy continues to get worse and it becomes more and more unaffordable to live here, places like East Hastings will reflect that sooner than other parts of the city but, in my experience, when most people describe East Hasting as a "nightmare" they mean it in the sense of "they're all a bunch of filthy animals who should be swept into Vancouver Harbour" and not the sense of "this is a complete disgrace that only exists because we as a nation have decided that since wealth cannot be extracted from these people then they aren't worth anything and can be tossed aside, and we all should be ashamed of ourselves for letting this happen and not getting angry and burning down city hall until they fix the problem".

understandable. i am firmly in the “this is a national disgrace, burn down city call” camp and the nightmare is more the reminder of how shameful it is when we have the means to fix these problems and do not

also most of the drug addicted people are victims of horrendous circumstances / trauma (much of it state sponsored), and even those that may not be, who gives a poo poo give them help not more cops also legalize drugs end rant

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Les claypool voice: boy in my neighborhood,
his father named him X Æ A-12,
Lived up to his name,
With all the  🖾 🖾 🖾🖾 🖾 🖾 🖾 that he made

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Adenoid Dan posted:

Jailing poor drug users who sell drugs to other poor people doesn't fix anything or get us closer to that.

Sorry friend if I was not clear, I was not being ironic when I said given America's allergy to fixing problems that I support the legalization of heroin there.

Adenoid Dan
Mar 8, 2012

The Hobo Serenader
Lipstick Apathy
Turns out I am bad at reading tone, my bad.

emgeejay
Dec 8, 2007

https://twitter.com/elon_alerts/status/1646059792329220097?s=46&t=m6fGiglUP1-mz5m0sRqpiw

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

Epic and for the win

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

And? This loving rocks dude.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

You can tell that's photoshopped because he's next to one of his kids

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

he's right

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

the covid vaccine is like the blue pill in the matrix it keeps you from waking up to the truth that is that we live in the matrix

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

covid is the red pill

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

not sure what dogedesigner is yet...

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/Shayan86/status/1646068473447997440?t=JV_E1ZwDoDquJe-ucYFM9g&s=19

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

Covid is stored in the Twitter Files

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

appropriate

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

harsh, but ultimately the right call

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/phil_lewis_/status/1646115089030828032?s=46

TRUMP

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
lol "the right person"

i mean there are bigger idiots out there, but not a lot of them have $44 billion dollars

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

it's why i pay $$$ for twitter...to help out elon.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

@s aren't showing up in replies again. Good move firing everyone.

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1646062217413144576?s=20

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

all the white supremacists are heavily pushing X. there is zero chance he ever punishes those accounts.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 375 days!

Nonsense posted:

all the white supremacists are heavily pushing X. there is zero chance he ever punishes those accounts.

it was pretty funny when elon took over and every chudosphere person of renown was @'ing him in virtually every thing he posted or did, they learned pretty early on that he is an easily manipulated puppet that needs constant adulation

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

inscrutable politics

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

truly he is just passionate about hating censorship and loving free expression who can say what he believes

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
hopefully other news orgs follow. that would be really funny

https://twitter.com/oliverdarcy/status/1646140104640004098

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

you're an unfunny spammer, shut the gently caress up and get out

NeonPunk
Dec 21, 2020

ELTON JOHN posted:

hopefully other news orgs follow. that would be really funny

https://twitter.com/oliverdarcy/status/1646140104640004098

Lol. They got really pissed off from being (correctly) labeled as state funded media

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

Les claypool voice: boy in my neighborhood,
his father named him X Æ A-12,
Lived up to his name,
With all the  🖾 🖾 🖾🖾 🖾 🖾 🖾 that he made

Ok, this is epic.

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

Goa Tse-tung posted:

you're an unfunny spammer, shut the gently caress up and get out

all IKs and mods get out

power to the posters

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

https://twitter.com/edzitron/status/1604628316744458248

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 375 days!

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Ok, this is epic.

no it's not

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

2 probes almost a decade apart..baller

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 375 days!

titty_baby_ posted:

2 probes almost a decade apart..baller

look man you just gotta let the guy who posts like its 4chan and is banned from these forums every 3 months cook

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

thats right

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Anyone have something on-topic to discuss? :rolleyes:

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Hope they reveal the robot today, got a good feeling

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

the robot which is real will wow everyone and this thread will become jealous of it and say it doesnt matter because anyone could make a robot if they wanted too

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the robot which is real will wow everyone and this thread will become jealous of it and say it doesnt matter because anyone could make a robot if they wanted too

*Yoda voice* hrrmm... the woke mind virus, strong with this thread lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
So I guess this is the new steering wheel they sell instead of the yoke. This thing looks cheap as poo poo.

Why the gently caress would you ever put the turn signals on the wheel itself?