Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: MokBa)

Icedude
Mar 30, 2004

Runcible Cat posted:

Mole Mitts or GTFO.

Huge pig you have to have the power bracelets to carry to where you want it to dig :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Triskelli posted:

Is that a membership thing?

Costco? Yes. Also the vouchers, apparently only of you subscribe to the Nintendo online thing.

https://www.costco.com/%24100-nintendo-eshop-digital-gift-card-multi-pack-(4-x-%2425).product.4000152900.html

https://www.nintendo.com/store/products/nintendo-switch-game-vouchers/

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1646151480733302788

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

I don't need friends! I've been
manipulatin' you since the start!
All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

Third cutscene incoming

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Final Fantasy and Zelda showing off trailers at the same day while Resident Evil 4 is the current contender for GOTY. What a time to be alive

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

this gonna be good

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Hope this is the January 2017 BotW trailer of TotK.

E: oh poo poo 3 minutes long

Hedrigall fucked around with this message at 15:28 on Apr 12, 2023

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

:toot:

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

MorningMoon posted:

Final Fantasy and Zelda showing off trailers at the same day while Resident Evil 4 is the current contender for GOTY. What a time to be alive

We are truly blessed.

I want to play RE4 SO BAD but I can't afford it right now and TOLK is right around the corner. Literally ONE MONTH away!!!!

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

I don’t want to know much more about the game before I play it but I don’t think I can resist seeing the trailer.

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

choose your own horror isekai sci-fi Souls-like urban fantasy gamer simulator adventure

or don't?
who wants to buy me a switch and also zelda

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Murdstone posted:

I don’t want to know much more about the game before I play it but I don’t think I can resist seeing the trailer.

:amen:

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Inzombiac posted:

We are truly blessed.

I want to play RE4 SO BAD but I can't afford it right now and TOLK is right around the corner. Literally ONE MONTH away!!!!

It’s the current GOTY till Zelda drops.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Lunatic Sledge posted:

who wants to buy me a switch and also zelda

Fygm

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011

Inzombiac posted:

Literally ONE MONTH away!!!!
https://twitter.com/NintendoEurope/status/1646060592464109568

Dictator.
May 13, 2007

#Blessed

HYPED

Good-Natured Filth
Jun 8, 2008

Do you think I've got the goods Bubblegum? Cuz I am INTO this stuff!

Everyone talking about life changes since BotW reminds me of playing with my 1yo daughter watching. She's old enough to play TotK alongside me now! (Though, she sucks at games, so I'll totally own her.)

The Maroon Hawk
May 10, 2008

Still holding out hope for a BOTW-style cinematic trailer

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

The Maroon Hawk posted:

Still holding out hope for a BOTW-style cinematic trailer

Tomorrow

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/...ingawful.com%2F

The Maroon Hawk
May 10, 2008

Yes, that’s what I was referring to

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Martman fucked around with this message at 17:18 on Apr 12, 2023

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Not if I reset halfway through :hehe:

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
Play the Song of Inverted Time.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

i used the interactive map to finally pin down all the korok seeds and have that accomplishment under my belt before totk.... but i messed up somewhere and i'm missing exactly 1 korok with no idea where it is

guess i'll die

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

kidcoelacanth posted:

i used the interactive map to finally pin down all the korok seeds and have that accomplishment under my belt before totk.... but i messed up somewhere and i'm missing exactly 1 korok with no idea where it is

guess i'll die

Oh christ that would drive me insane

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

kidcoelacanth posted:

guess i'll die

I’d kill myself, holy poo poo.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

kidcoelacanth posted:

guess i'll die

Well, it looks like you need to go through all of them until you find the one you missed. These things happen.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

i'm gonna find it, i just need to double-check all the maps. the annoying part is that you can't see korok seeds on the in-game map unless you zoom in all the way, which is massively inconvenient for quick checks

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Frankston posted:

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

:hmmyes:

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
Can't you check them off on the online map? Go through those, make sure it's on your in-game map.

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
Not sure if I want to get up early, but then I need to get up by 9 am anyway.

WarpDogs
May 1, 2009

I'm just a normal, functioning member of the human race, and there's no way anyone can prove otherwise.

WarpDogs posted:

in fact I think I just cracked the code. feel free to Tweet out something like "sources tell me there's a Tears of the Kingdom Direct coming April 13th, 2023" and reap in all those sweet clickbait impressions once it's announced

right date, wrong format. so close... :negative:

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Cojawfee posted:

Can't you check them off on the online map? Go through those, make sure it's on your in-game map.

that's what i did but some wire got crossed somewhere so now i have to do it again :downsgun:

superjew
Sep 5, 2007

No fair! You changed the outcome by measuring it!

It's amazing how every time I see the originals or a parody of these title cards I hear the double pound and bird chirps in my head.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

ive moved from an apartment to a house and am on my fourth cohabitation situation since botw came out.
my original roommate said he’d stay for at least a year and then moved out with his girlfriend after four months and now we don’t talk anymore at all when we used to be best friends.
the second guy asked if he could get a dog, I said sure, just get something that won’t gently caress up my brand new carpet and will be good around my cats. then he proceeded to adopt an abused pit bull from an Indian reservation, loudly walked it at 6 am waking me up every morning without fail and refusing to alter his routine after I asked politely. the dog did not work out with my cats and he moved away after four months. we were also good friends and don’t talk anymore.

at that point my girlfriend moved in. we’d been together for three years at that point. after a year we were both extremely unhappy. she moved back into her parents house at the urging of a psychic. I don’t talk to her anymore either except to drunkenly text her to tell her she looks exactly like the girl from phantom of the opera.

now another woman has moved in, I thought the plan was to be in a relationship but apparently now that her room is set up and I’ve lovingly lowballed rent she wants to wait to be with me and go to therapy first. I’m sure that will go great.

I’m not really in the mood for another Zelda.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

what

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

That sounds pretty weird to offer someone low rent under some kind of plan to start a relationship when you're not already in one. Glad she's looking out for herself.

Anyway, I like Zelda games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

Ghislaine of YOSPOS posted:

ive moved from an apartment to a house and am on my fourth cohabitation situation since botw came out.
my original roommate said he’d stay for at least a year and then moved out with his girlfriend after four months and now we don’t talk anymore at all when we used to be best friends.
the second guy asked if he could get a dog, I said sure, just get something that won’t gently caress up my brand new carpet and will be good around my cats. then he proceeded to adopt an abused pit bull from an Indian reservation, loudly walked it at 6 am waking me up every morning without fail and refusing to alter his routine after I asked politely. the dog did not work out with my cats and he moved away after four months. we were also good friends and don’t talk anymore.

at that point my girlfriend moved in. we’d been together for three years at that point. after a year we were both extremely unhappy. she moved back into her parents house at the urging of a psychic. I don’t talk to her anymore either except to drunkenly text her to tell her she looks exactly like the girl from phantom of the opera.

now another woman has moved in, I thought the plan was to be in a relationship but apparently now that her room is set up and I’ve lovingly lowballed rent she wants to wait to be with me and go to therapy first. I’m sure that will go great.

I’m not really in the mood for another Zelda.

more for the rest of us sad boy