Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: MokBa)

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
you know zelda isn't an actual woman right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Tayter Swift posted:

no... NO....

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Ghislaine of YOSPOS posted:

ive moved from an apartment to a house and am on my fourth cohabitation situation since botw came out.
my original roommate said he’d stay for at least a year and then moved out with his girlfriend after four months and now we don’t talk anymore at all when we used to be best friends.
the second guy asked if he could get a dog, I said sure, just get something that won’t gently caress up my brand new carpet and will be good around my cats. then he proceeded to adopt an abused pit bull from an Indian reservation, loudly walked it at 6 am waking me up every morning without fail and refusing to alter his routine after I asked politely. the dog did not work out with my cats and he moved away after four months. we were also good friends and don’t talk anymore.

at that point my girlfriend moved in. we’d been together for three years at that point. after a year we were both extremely unhappy. she moved back into her parents house at the urging of a psychic. I don’t talk to her anymore either except to drunkenly text her to tell her she looks exactly like the girl from phantom of the opera.

now another woman has moved in, I thought the plan was to be in a relationship but apparently now that her room is set up and I’ve lovingly lowballed rent she wants to wait to be with me and go to therapy first. I’m sure that will go great.

I’m not really in the mood for another Zelda.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

The final trailer is the third cutscene

mastajake
Oct 3, 2005

My blade is unBENDING!

Tayter Swift posted:

Teats of the Kingdom

Albatrossy_Rodent
Oct 6, 2021

Obliteratin' everything,
incineratin' and renegade 'em
I'm here to make anybody who
want it with the pen afraid
But don't nobody want it but
they're gonna get it anyway!

What's this about this lady moving in with the plan to be in a relationship? That seems like an unusual situation.

The Maroon Hawk
May 10, 2008

Albatrossy_Rodent posted:

What's this about this lady moving in with the plan to be in a relationship? That seems like an unusual situation.

seems like a bad idea imo

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?
Yeah if this is like a copypasta or some kind of clever joke I don't understand, please let me know in the feedback thread, because otherwise, what the gently caress

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

The final trailer is the third cutscene

Man, why would I even pay for the game after tomorrow. Nintendo shooting themselves in the foot yet again

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
My uncle from nintendo said the trailer was actually an entire playthrough. The game is actually 3 minutes long.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

found a mysterious leaf stamp in the gerudo highlands. lo and behold,

The Maroon Hawk
May 10, 2008

It’s okay TotK, I only take three minutes too

glassyalabolas
Oct 21, 2006
I want to bowl with the gangsters...

The final trailer is Aonuma bowing for 3 minutes to apologize that the game is delayed as they got too many complaints of being a DLC and they're going back to the drawing board.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

It's now a dating sim where Link is an unlucky landlord just looking for someone to give him a fair chance.

He also killed a few dogs with arrows but that's not the point.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

kidcoelacanth posted:

:toot:

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

ive moved from an apartment to a house and am on my fourth cohabitation situation since botw came out.
my original roommate said he’d stay for at least a year and then moved out with his girlfriend after four months and now we don’t talk anymore at all when we used to be best friends.
the second guy asked if he could get a dog, I said sure, just get something that won’t gently caress up my brand new carpet and will be good around my cats. then he proceeded to adopt an abused pit bull from an Indian reservation, loudly walked it at 6 am waking me up every morning without fail and refusing to alter his routine after I asked politely. the dog did not work out with my cats and he moved away after four months. we were also good friends and don’t talk anymore.

at that point my girlfriend moved in. we’d been together for three years at that point. after a year we were both extremely unhappy. she moved back into her parents house at the urging of a psychic. I don’t talk to her anymore either except to drunkenly text her to tell her she looks exactly like the girl from phantom of the opera.

now another woman has moved in, I thought the plan was to be in a relationship but apparently now that her room is set up and I’ve lovingly lowballed rent she wants to wait to be with me and go to therapy first. I’m sure that will go great.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEVlK1qF30M

MokBa
Jun 8, 2006

If you see something suspicious, bomb it!

Why do they keep releasing trailers and doing Nintendo directs literally the hour my work day starts? Now I'm gonna be awkwardly watching on my phone while pretending to work.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

kidcoelacanth posted:

Enjoy your golden poo

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

hell yeah

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

The details of my history with the Zelda series are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it. Needless to say, I’m not really in the mood for another Zelda.

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

GoY did nothing wrong

Probe the unfunny livejournal posters instead imo

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Loucks posted:

GoY did nothing wrong

Probe the unfunny livejournal posters instead imo

We're talking in PMs. It's not the long dumb post, I wouldn't have time in my life to address those, it's the 'lowballing rent for girl who now won't gently caress me' bit.

Mylan
Jun 19, 2002

at that point my girlfriend moved in. we’d been together for three years at that point. after a year we were both extremely unhappy. she moved back into her parents house at the urging of a psychic.

So you're saying a fortune teller warned you of a great calamity?

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

HopperUK posted:

We're talking in PMs. It's not the long dumb post, I wouldn't have time in my life to address those, it's the 'lowballing rent for girl who now won't gently caress me' bit.

OK

That whole thing looks like a fakepost mocking the universally boring posts about the minutiae of people’s lives since BotW came out, but maybe they’re just fully insane.

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Loucks posted:

OK

That whole thing looks like a fakepost mocking the universally boring posts about the minutiae of people’s lives since BotW came out, but maybe they’re just fully insane.

That's what I'm hoping! No worries - if I'm off-base I'll have an admin release them, no trouble.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

It must be a troll. I cannot believe "Ghislaine of YOSPOS" has some weirdly pathetic home life

The Maroon Hawk
May 10, 2008

HopperUK posted:

C'mon now, they said they were lovingly lowballing the rent, that's gotta count for something

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
She had a figure like a phantom hourglass, walked into my office one day like her pants were full of chu chu jelly. I said, hey listen, she said it's dangerous to go alone. Take this.

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

Tayter Swift posted:

she's real, and so is the triforce

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Huh. So I just read that the Korok seeds are all supposed to be Korok turds. So you are collecting poo poo. Thank you Nintendo.

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

Six years. I realized as much as I call it the goat, I haven’t played BOTW i. Four year when I checked my save file last week and saw I had only done two beasts on my second play.

I should have the extra content (I want that bike) done and Gannon beat with a week or two to spare before the next one.

It’s funny. The first few hours playing again I was worried . Does it actually hold up? And then about two hours in clicked.

It’s so drat good.

Can’t wait to play the sequel to the GOAT in exactly one month! And trailer tomorrow!

LionArcher fucked around with this message at 21:53 on Apr 12, 2023

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

[thinking of playing this game with my life partner, whomst i have a stable relationship with] Im hype for the next Zelda

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

GoY and I have talked and all is well. Please go back to worrying about how annoying and intrusive the crafting system is going to be in the new game! I should finish Breath of the Wild sometime.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I PLAYED A ZELDA GAME AND A GIRL MAY HAVE BEEN IN THE ROOM WHEN I DID IT

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
YOU WILL NEVER KNOW THE TRUTH

Mylan
Jun 19, 2002

My relationships have less durability than a rusty sword

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
will TotK have a Depression Olympics minigame?

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
My bones are filled with green dust and kids keep taunting me about my dusty old bones and the green dust inside of them so... Yeah... Not really in the mood for Zelda right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
More like CELLda. Because ghislaine of yospos is in an internet jail cell now because of their bad post about Zelda games