Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Punkin Spunkin posted:

Now imagine if ant had been any good

Punkin Spunkin posted:

Now imagine if the wolves had z bo

I'm imagining both of these scenarios, and smiling serenely due to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Now imagine if, due to a freak accident in Professor Bobblebort's laboratory, Lebron James and Karl Anthony Towns were both shrunken down to the size of a blade of grass. Despite their different teams and clashing personalities, they'll have to team up to avoid the dangers of the microscopic world, as they travel back to the laboratory to find a cure for their condition before the big playoff game

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID
The thing is, Lakers-Nuggets or Wolves-Grizzlies II would have both been pretty fun matchups. But Lakers-Grizzlies is going to be absolutely excruciating. We will bear witness to at least four of the sloppiest refshows the league has ever seen. Records will be set for the number of whistles called for a dude driving to the rim and tripping over nothing.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

*rudys eyes lit by blinds he is peaking out of, smoking a cigarette watching another pass sail 15 ft oob * ah, La petite mort

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

I'm very curious to see how all the Wolves posters on social media who've been saying "TRADE THAT GODDAMN HO KAT THIS IS ANT'S TEAM!!!!" are reacting tonight lol

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

de curry GOAT posted:

Ham put Rui at the 5 :shrug: didn’t mirror ADs minutes with KAT :shrug:

I want him to succeed as a coach because he seems to be really good at motivating players but yeah the lineups/matchups need a lot of work.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Crazy Ted posted:

I'm very curious to see how all the Wolves posters on social media who've been saying "TRADE THAT GODDAMN HO KAT THIS IS ANT'S TEAM!!!!" are reacting tonight lol

how about this: ant got hurt and tonight it really was kats team. and they lost

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID

Crazy Ted posted:

Probably blaming KAT for not stepping up and winning Ant's powers back by making a desperate wager with alien Danny DeVito. Just not a good teammate.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I am genuinely annoyed by anyone saying that was good Laker defense. It was not.

It was worse Minnesota offense.

Wolves did this in the last playoffs, too. Look good for 20 minutes then disappear, show up again, panic, disappear, panic more.

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

It's both thrilling and terrifying.
That game was ugly as hell but I’m happy to not think about the Lakers for 5 days.

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID

fart simpson posted:

how about this: ant got hurt and tonight it really was kats team. and they lost

First, if he was that badly hurt, why was he playing? If he had a shoulder injury that was legitimately debilitating, then Finch is guilty of coaching malpractice for making his other players play 4 on 5 on offense. If that's the case, no wonder nobody else could score. In any case, I haven't seen a doctor's report from anyone, and if he was good to play in this game I bet we'll be seeing him on Friday, too - hopefully looking better than he did tonight.

Second, he was playing like rear end before that landing, and played like rear end in the last game against the Lakers, too. I think L.A. just has the right personnel to stop him.

maruhkati fucked around with this message at 06:23 on Apr 12, 2023

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
At some point after like legitimately like 15 years of switch-everything defense being effective the analysts/fans are gonna learn it's really hard to find a mismatch once the action has started and there's no magical way for the big men to just get the ball and score on the little guy. Unless maybe you're talking like what the Rockets did a few years where they were switching everything and not playing anyone over 6'7.

soggybagel posted:

Kat will get his fourth and theres no one there to replace him. They're all hurt. The Lakers will make up for it when he sits. There will be a run in the 4th. The Wolves don't like to win easy.

It appears you were correct again.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

qbert posted:

That game was ugly as hell but I’m happy to not think about the Lakers for 5 days.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

maruhkati posted:

First, if he was that badly hurt, why was he playing? Second, he was playing like rear end before that landing.

idk man

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Happy days :)

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

I hope the Oklahoma City Thunder win tonight :)

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
If you liked the games yesterday wait till you see the trash teams we got for you tonight! Buy ATt

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Elephanthead posted:

If you liked the games yesterday wait till you see the trash teams we got for you tonight! Buy ATt

hoping to god there's fewer than 20 dr pimple popper commercials tonight

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Aye Doc posted:

hoping to god there's fewer than 20 dr pimple popper commercials tonight

I got zero of those by virtue of watching it on the TNT website

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.
go raptors I believe in this team and always have I swear

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
This game could seriously go either way and it’s impossible to know how or why

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
Ref Gucci

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Bologna it’s a bologna tip off ladies and gentlemen

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Great push off by Siakam for the two

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Not looking good

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
The bulls don’t have a play they just stand around

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

c'mon Jake put that one in two hands for safety

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Well I really hate the bull’s- offense

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
The bulls look like poo poo

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Great deployment of a screech to mess up a Free throw though

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

feel like the Raps will do well if they can keep the Bulls to <1 three.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

BWV posted:

feel like the Raps will do well if they can keep the Bulls to <1 three.

Yup

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
I dont think the Raptors are gonna keep VanVleet. Curious where he is going to go and where his shot went.

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.
Caruso sure is "scrappy"

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
PAT SHOOT THE loving 3

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

me in my Raptor gear to the random guy at the bus stop wearing a Bulls hat.

"It's so nice to see another fan of the beautiful game"

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Fvv obliterating the bulls

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Gotta play Caruso like 40 minutes imo

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
fvv stealing pat bev's play in belt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

mastershakeman posted:

Fvv obliterating the bulls

Anyone who can shoot 3's can obliterate the bulls.