Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: MokBa)

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Jaw agape

Each thing they showed was more nuts than the previous thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

You don't need thumbs for revenge

Hogama posted:

Link, Sidon, Riju, and... Tulin!?

Makes me wonder if something happened to Teba. Or maybe the gap between BoTW and ToTK is longer then I thought, because if I remember right, BoTW era Rito's have a pretty short life span.

DorkBot3000
Nov 3, 2012

hatty posted:

Is that Liam O’Brien as Ganondorf? Kinda sounds like him

I think it's Matt Mercer

Dictator.
May 13, 2007

#Blessed

Vookatos posted:

I'm super sleepy so I wasn't able to concentrate on most things but I laughed at Link riding what looked like a giant fridge on wheels

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Dammit I came here to post that. I lol-ed a bit when I saw it

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Vookatos posted:

I'm super sleepy so I wasn't able to concentrate on most things but I laughed at Link riding what looked like a giant fridge on wheels

it’s got little pew pew arms

My Second Re-Reg
Aug 31, 2021

Come on down.
Let's make a deal.
If you are not hype you may be beyond the help of medical science.

:woop:

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

This is why the game took so long.

Honestly, this is looking like a Switch swan song. I'm here for it.

Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

If I have learned anything from video games, it's that this guy will be the comedic relief right up until he somehow turns into a destroyer of worlds

Profanity
Aug 26, 2005
Grimey Drawer
This looks like a cool game and I will play this cool game.

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Don't touch my bags if you please, Mr Customs Man.

Link to the non-livestream trailer:

https://youtu.be/uHGShqcAHlQ

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Rehydrated Ganondorf art

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
I will NOT recruit the bucket helmet guy

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

hatty posted:

Rehydrated Ganondorf art

loving sick

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011

Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

hatty posted:

Rehydrated Ganondorf art

it's like they took every Gannondorf design from the older 3D games and mashed it into one

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

hatty posted:

Rehydrated Ganondorf art

I'm gonna kick his rear end with a pat of butter melted onto a royal sword

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

a.lo posted:

get the gently caress out out this thread

Palmtree Panic
Jul 28, 2007

He has no style, he has no grace
Games continues to look amazing & absolutely bonkers. There's so much stuff to do.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
This trailer rules. This game is gonna rule. The large scale encounters look awesome and the aerial stuff is gonna be loving sick. That bit where link is diving through that laser grid owns

glassyalabolas
Oct 21, 2006
I want to bowl with the gangsters...

a.lo posted:

:mods:

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

a rich, friable soil containing a relatively equal mixture of sand and silt and a somewhat smaller proportion of clay.
that was quite a bit to take in.

Ganondorf looks great.

Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

But seriously, Teba is probably a goner right? He was the only new age champion they didn't show, but they had his son instead.

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things

Is that a Shiekah Lizaflos?

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Orange Crush Rush posted:

But seriously, Teba is probably a goner right? He was the only new age champion they didn't show, but they had his son instead.

perhaps he is simply Too Old For This poo poo

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

They realized they forgot to give Teba a character so his new stand out attribute is that he's loving dead.

Also red noodle hair tapestry lookin guy was there I think? Unless that was just dorf' before getting a hair cut.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

The classic theme but Breath of the Wild-ified

Jesus this game can’t get here soon enough

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Zore posted:

Is that a Shiekah Lizaflos?

I'm half-expecting them to be a Zonai, but that feels too obvious.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Beve Stuscemi posted:

Dammit I came here to post that. I lol-ed a bit when I saw it

How many of these characters are helping only because they want to gently caress Link

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

What am I supposed to be looking at here

Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

They realized they forgot to give Teba a character so his new stand out attribute is that he's loving dead.

Also red noodle hair tapestry lookin guy was there I think? Unless that was just dorf' before getting a hair cut.

AoC gave me a better appreciation of Teba. Which really means "he was broken as poo poo in that game"

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

a rich, friable soil containing a relatively equal mixture of sand and silt and a somewhat smaller proportion of clay.

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

How many of these characters are helping only because they want to gently caress Link

The horse for sure

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Teba’s son is with Link shooting up into the sky, so I’m assuming there’s a quest line revolving around getting him to pick up dad’s bow

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

quiggy posted:

What am I supposed to be looking at here

I think it's the deku tree area but they got rid of all the foliage so it won't lag? Lol

MokBa
Jun 8, 2006

If you see something suspicious, bomb it!

Well I'm definitely taking a four day weekend next month.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

The only bad thing in that trailer is I think the end is implying Zelda is not going to be doing much.

"Link, you must find me" she should find herself :colbert:

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.
Trailer is owns. That loving cavern i knew it, underground is real :eyepop: made me squell like ive never done beforeniggfh lets gooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

Seems like Zelda got pulled into possibly the Sacred Realm? And Link needs to find a way to get into it as well.