Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
No surprise that the UK did that. I remember hearing tales of dealers spraying glass onto buds? Care to respond to these allegations?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Vampire Panties posted:

get high, take the train into the city, do awesome city stuff while high? may I recommend Da Met?

i lived in nyc for ten years and go back fairly often. ive never really explored newark at all, the only time ive ever been there was to see a radiohead show or to perform at njpac (which is why im there again this time, but thats on the 21st). i know a lot of people in nyc probably think its not even worth checking out but im going to walk all around it anyway

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
People, weed is good

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

Jestery posted:

People, weed is good

Mods??

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Mods not here man

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Hardawn posted:

No surprise that the UK did that. I remember hearing tales of dealers spraying glass onto buds? Care to respond to these allegations?

The original gritweed was sprayed with tiny silicon crystals by Dutch gangs and smuggled into the UK in petrol tankers. How do we know this? Weed smelling of petrol was being sold in certain parts of the UK where they would buy anything, while at the same time there was that 'mysterious' contamination where cars would seize after filling up with fuel... so some packages split en route

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
i wonder if the report about cbd vapor inhibiting covid replication on respiratory tissue turned out to be worth a poo poo as an effect. it's be nice to get a bonus that's real.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

the only time i ever bought weed in the uk was a strawberry-tasting thc oil pen that i managed to get over the counter at some little vape shop in leeds. it was pretty good and definitely got me high even though it tasted/smelled nothing like weed. the same same shop also sold gummies with absurd amounts of thc listed on the packages and they did nothing, so, i guess it was just luck.

Earwicker fucked around with this message at 22:58 on Apr 12, 2023

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
I got a thing from my kid's school that they will be singing and dancing for us (the kids) and then serving us dinner (the school) starting at 5pm on 420

Community dinner on 4/20 in rural-but-leftie areas of VT? Yea, I'm gonna eat about 200mg before that, and I won't be alone.

Crimson Harvest posted:

i wonder if the report about cbd vapor inhibiting covid replication on respiratory tissue turned out to be worth a poo poo as an effect. it's be nice to get a bonus that's real.

CBD works in opposition to THC so if it were true it would only be helpful if you were vaping a bunch of CBD with no THC :shrug:

pretty sure "weed cures COVID" is about as bad an idea as "weed cures CANCER", too bad.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
I'm picturing armored CBDs and THCs charging across the desolate plains of my body, "only 1!!!" they both scream.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Cabbages and Kings posted:

I got a thing from my kid's school that they will be singing and dancing for us (the kids) and then serving us dinner (the school) starting at 5pm on 420

Community dinner on 4/20 in rural-but-leftie areas of VT? Yea, I'm gonna eat about 200mg before that, and I won't be alone.
I first started being interested in weed because my kid's annual entire-grade-school concert extravaganzas were so goddamn awful. His high-school band concert was on 4/20 last year. Best concert ever.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Jestery posted:

People, weed is good

Big if true

that g ova there
Mar 1, 2023

by Hand Knit
My dying wish is to smoke hella weed with the goat man

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
No cops in the weed thread!!

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

My main goal is to smoke weed... And then forget what I was gonna talk about.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Cabbages and Kings posted:

This sounds fun but I'd be terrified of deniro laughing from the back

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Guys what can I make with 62g of kief

My normal oil recipe is 1 oz of cheap bud into 500ml coconut oil. That makes 9 batches of brownies and there's 16 in a batch. They're pretty drat strong that way so I figure kief is going to be too strong.

Any good recipes for gummies? Seems like the concentration could be more favourable.

cis_eraser_420
Mar 1, 2013

been reading this thread and ended up buying a dynavap since people here liked it and it seemed like i would like it too. it turned out to be a correct choice & i am blazed as hell right now. weed thread success

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

Laserface posted:

My normal oil recipe is 1 oz of cheap bud into 500ml coconut oil. That makes 9 batches of brownies and there's 16 in a batch. They're pretty drat strong that way so I figure kief is going to be too strong.

Any good recipes for gummies? Seems like the concentration could be more favourable.

around 62 doses of edibles for me, give or take

or maybe 3000 for normal people?

for gummies I personally would still go through the hassle of some kind of extraction because there's a ton of plant matter there. but, I also like making stuff with pretty accurately known mg/ml numbers, so that I can know exactly how ludicrous my tolerance is.

getting 144 doses from an ounce of bud is wild to me, I make 2oz into tincture every 2-3 weeks. :blessed:

Cabbages and VHS fucked around with this message at 14:15 on Apr 13, 2023

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
if you were brave you could try and smoke 62g of kief in a giant bowl. being brave isn't always a good thing tho.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Laserface posted:

31 loving banging joints.

cis_eraser_420 posted:

been reading this thread and ended up buying a dynavap since people here liked it and it seemed like i would like it too. it turned out to be a correct choice & i am blazed as hell right now. weed thread success

:hmmyes: I've been thinking v. seriously about getting one of those. However I need to be consuming less weed, and buying a fancy new weed-consuming device is the wrong direction there.

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

They're so cute as babies :allears:

This is a mix of pure CBD (for my mom, blech) and some THC stuff for her and then my own outdoor plants. The 5gals have autoflowers in them which I am going to try to sneak in as an indoor harvest to get me through the summer.

My firm goal for this outdoor season is to not need to grow indoors at all. Last year I blew through 74oz of weed (or will have, by the time we hit 2023 harvest #1) and ~55 of those came from outdoor, meaning I went to a shitload of hassle and expense to get through an indoor grow and pull another pound plus representing ~ 25% of the weed I used last year. When you consider that I probably gave a half pound away, the economics of running an indoor grow seem hosed to me and I would vastly prefer to not do that, and instead have that space nicely setup for extractions only. Doing both things at once in there has been my plan for the last couple years but gently caress is it tight spatially.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVMoiSCjWbs

fr fr

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

apparently vintage bongs are thing

oh these are getting weirder:

one more:

LifeSunDeath fucked around with this message at 18:39 on Apr 13, 2023

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
outstanding tbh

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
I mean, why even bother if you don’t have a Swirl Action Trigger Carb?

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od9h-Q3ANW8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2TeeqUB6Po

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

LifeSunDeath posted:

one more:

My favorite bong I ever smoked out of was a heavy ceramic bong that had a rubber stopper that went into where the slide goes and had a perfectly cut piece of ceramic that made it look like a it was one piece (kinda). It was so loving cool

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

https://hw-videos.worldstarhiphop.com/u/vid/2023/04/kk6Hu6n4lI8m.mp4

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

LifeSunDeath posted:

one more:

Need all these thanks

e what would happen if I tried to order it

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

LifeSunDeath posted:

one more:

I would like a Toke International Ceramic Bong (:

Old high times is awesome

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Hey, this isn't the "things that look NWS but aren't" thread

Crystal Thenis
Mar 23, 2023

by sebmojo

fuctifino posted:

The original gritweed was sprayed with tiny silicon crystals by Dutch gangs and smuggled into the UK in petrol tankers. How do we know this? Weed smelling of petrol was being sold in certain parts of the UK where they would buy anything, while at the same time there was that 'mysterious' contamination where cars would seize after filling up with fuel... so some packages split en route

that was such a poo poo period

and then for years nothing but cheese, and then nothing but stardawg

you have to really like bud here to live the better life

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

yes yes yes

I wonder if he would asphyxiate if he didn't pop up, that smoke is dense af

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Vampire Panties posted:

:hmmyes: I've been thinking v. seriously about getting one of those. However I need to be consuming less weed, and buying a fancy new weed-consuming device is the wrong direction there.

The dynavap is the most efficient vape I've ever used, especially if you do the half chamber trick, so your weed usage will drop right down. You won't feel any less high either

I use 2-2.5x more weed when I use the Volcano or Solo and still feeling left wanting more, so I don't use those anymore.

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

Don't you realize that being nice just makes you get hurt?
That was also my experience with the Volcano, it’s good to pull out for parties or for inexperienced smokers.. but anyone with a tolerance is gonna be real bored on a volcano.

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

Jelly posted:

yes yes yes

I wonder if he would asphyxiate if he didn't pop up, that smoke is dense af

yea I'd want to do that but give me a normal rear end door out of the chamber lmao

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

volcano always felt wasteful, it made me sad seeing so much weed go in and such a paltry high result.

e, trippy poo poo:
https://v.redd.it/dh90n18hgkta1/DASH_1080.mp4

LifeSunDeath fucked around with this message at 22:06 on Apr 13, 2023

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

anything special i should look for in a bong to use with my starship?

re: dynavap and other flower vapes, is it more harsh than pens/dabs? i am baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

is HHC real?