Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kL53EPii6Eg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Nice win.

RodShaft
Jul 31, 2003
Like an evil horny Santa Claus.

OooooOOOOOoooo. Are we posting videos? I already posted this in discord, and it's just the last 30 seconds, but here's this.

https://youtu.be/Hcs1itu8r2k

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

Where are the dirtbikes now? I thought they were unvaulted but they weren’t at their usual spawns :(

RodShaft
Jul 31, 2003

Cat Machine posted:

Where are the dirtbikes now? I thought they were unvaulted but they weren’t at their usual spawns :(

I saw one outside a building the first day of AoT. Haven't seen any since.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Dirt bikes should be in game still. Check the dirt bike garage

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Yeah they’re back; I spotted one in the stables of Anvil Square while questing around

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Piggy Smalls showed up in the item shop in the form of Spooky Smalls.

I cant not get the Vibe Pig

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Spooky Smalls is NOT in the bundles and YES i am buying him anyway

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

I bought the RE4 bundle.

I also bought the $7.99 bundle with the skin and Vbux quests.

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

i recently strongarmed my friend, who loves RE4, into playing but he just missed the leon skin, so i'm thinking of getting him the STARS team skins as a consolation prize

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009
Leon skin was mid.

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

true but he's one of those guys who buys RE4 on any and every platform. idk if he has such passion for any other residents evil

edit: he should. the jill skin is good

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

I have that little skelly pig

Glad I'm in good company spending v bucks on him

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

I've posted in the Discord but mentioning here too - as I'm excited I've got my mic working..

Am on for the next hour

InfiniteJest2020

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

the unabonger posted:

Leon skin was mid.

Yeah I bought it for the Jill skin

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

Scuba Trooper posted:

i recently strongarmed my friend, who loves RE4, into playing but he just missed the leon skin, so i'm thinking of getting him the STARS team skins as a consolation prize

it's not too late to play RE4make the way it was meant to be played

https://www.nexusmods.com/residentevil42023/mods/71

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Back to back off the chain wins with Amphigory. We tore the map up.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Looks like a Dr. Who collab was potentially leaked.

RodShaft
Jul 31, 2003

Mr Hootington posted:

There goes all my money.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Mr Hootington posted:

Who is that?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

RodShaft posted:

There goes all my money.

Most likely it will happen in November or December for the 60th anniversary. One of the leakers said the little bit found looks like a 2 week event. The set will have 2 skins, a pickaxe, backbling, and glider

Blorknorg
Jul 19, 2003
Crush me like a Blorknorg!

Do...do you turn into a new doctor when you respawn? Two skins isn't enough, unless there's sixteen 'variations' in the locker.

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

My Malcolm Tucker Fortnite dreams hopefully coming true

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Blorknorg posted:

Do...do you turn into a new doctor when you respawn? Two skins isn't enough, unless there's sixteen 'variations' in the locker.

It’s one Dr skin but 16 variations.

The skin will cost 5000 vbux.

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry
I hope they have a long scarf skydiving streamer.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

replace all the porta pottys with tardii

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

One of the skins is a Dalek :pray:

Blorknorg
Jul 19, 2003
Crush me like a Blorknorg!

Hobo Clown posted:

One of the skins is a Dalek :pray:

Now I'm legitimately curious what the hell the two skins could be that would make sense. Like...David Tennant would likely be one, but who or what would be iconic enough to be the other? A dalek can't work because it couldn't do animations for climbing/parkouring as much as I would immediately buy it just for the terrible animation of exactly that. I guess maybe they could split up the various doctors into two skins, maybe oldschool and post 2005 reboots, and then split them via a 'style' thing? This would likely ignore the weird semi-iterations like John Hurt or the more modern stuff where the doctor was a little girl or a black woman. Guess I'll find out in November/December. Maybe it'll be all the doctors ever including Rowan Atkinson and the lady from "Absolutely Fabulous" because that would be the most bizarre option.

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!
Dalek glider that yells EXTERMINATE would be good.

KingKapalone
Dec 20, 2005
1/16 Native American + 1/2 Hungarian = Totally Badass

RodShaft posted:

In Fortnite hit whatever button your system uses for changing game, then scroll down a bit, and you should see a list of popular creator games. There's almost always a prop hunt or two in there somewhere. Not Fortnite, but I enjoyed Witch It when I was into prop hunt games.

Thanks I just tried this out and got into a game. Is there a way for about 10 of us to all join the same public game? What about hosting a private game? I see I can switch to Private before playing. Can I then just invite all of my friends up to the map limit?

We're having a LAN party. What are some other party type games I should look for in Fortnite? It looks like there's some potential since LAN games are harder to come by these days.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

More Dr Who X Fortnite details have leaked.
https://twitter.com/iFireMonkey/status/1648038777275707417?t=z5nxwGvJ0YnVdX2yD2oxdA&s=19
https://twitter.com/iFireMonkey/status/1648040646098186256?t=mQ0a86f9JIsF-Re7E-dcKA&s=19
https://twitter.com/iFireMonkey/status/1648044090460700672?t=slkBQqZ3_R4XxeradAxuvA&s=19
https://twitter.com/iFireMonkey/status/1648057125258645523?t=HsGrRncSo-gsnz9nM18YwQ&s=19

:homebrew:

RodShaft
Jul 31, 2003

RodShaft posted:

There goes all my money.

KingKapalone posted:

Thanks I just tried this out and got into a game. Is there a way for about 10 of us to all join the same public game? What about hosting a private game? I see I can switch to Private before playing. Can I then just invite all of my friends up to the map limit?
The easiest way would just be to get all your friends in a party with you. And then just setting it to public and starting a game it'll either put you in a game or start a new game and let people join in.

RodShaft fucked around with this message at 03:59 on Apr 18, 2023

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

About your father. If it's any help, he's in the ground now. Sure, it's bad news for him. But on the other hand, it's party time for all those little worms.
Wow the smart pistol sucks. It's like charge smg, but you have to have your sights on someone long enough to kill them with any other weapon, or for them to kill you of course.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
I like the Dr who with the big hair

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

I like the English one.

KingKapalone
Dec 20, 2005

RodShaft posted:

The easiest way would just be to get all your friends in a party with you. And then just setting it to public and starting a game it'll either put you in a game or start a new game and let people join in.

Isn't it just 4 people in a party though? We'll have about 10 of us.

Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

funkmeister posted:

Wow the smart pistol sucks. It's like charge smg, but you have to have your sights on someone long enough to kill them with any other weapon, or for them to kill you of course.

Me, the idiot who is good at dodging, but not at doing the seemingly 500 HP every other player gets: Finally, my time has come. :getin:

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

KingKapalone posted:

Isn't it just 4 people in a party though? We'll have about 10 of us.

you can have more than 4 in a party, you just cant go into any of the 4 player modes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KingKapalone
Dec 20, 2005

the unabonger posted:

you can have more than 4 in a party, you just cant go into any of the 4 player modes.

Oh nice. That's easy then.