Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I hate the fit of Costco clothing outside of their super comfy socks and underwear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
been rocking the Puma socks for years

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Chinatown posted:

been rocking the Puma socks for years

Pooma

Original_Z
Jun 14, 2005
Z so good

Goth Odell Beckham posted:

fellow parents: how are the kirkland doo doo rear end wipes

The quality has gotten worse unfortunately. They used to be a lot thicker but now they feel like they're half of the thickness and it takes many more wipes than it used to, but they're still decent to use.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I was in Sam’s club and walked by the door to the employee break room and the door was open a crack so I peeked inside and the shift manager was in there loving a full size spiral cut ham with a big grin on his face

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

bird with big dick posted:

I was in Sam’s club and walked by the door to the employee break room and the door was open a crack so I peeked inside and the shift manager was in there loving a full size spiral cut ham with a big grin on his face

The manager or the ham?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

This is where the mayo comes from on those deli ham sandwiches they sell

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

Jingleheimer posted:

Has anybody ever cut a hot dog into pieces and use it as a topping for their slice of pizza? Seems to me like that's what everyone should be doing rather than sticking the dog into a chicken bake.

It’s already a thing, although nobody bothers to cut it up

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005

Way to incriminate yourself. I mean, thanks for reporting the incident to us, but you are hereby charged with treason for knowingly and willingly entering a Sam’s club with the intent to shop.

Your punishment is 60 days no Costco food court privileges and you must forfeit your Costco executive membership status within 7 days. You can reapply for executive status upon the reinstatement of your food court privileges.

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"

ShowTime posted:

Oh that's lame. Costco really cutting back on some of what makes them great.

Might go infiltrate a Sam's Club tomorrow to see what their food court looks like.

Sam's Club food court is absolute garbage tier.

The only time I use our Sam's Club membership, is when my local Costco doesn't have the item or the item they sell is inferior/absurdly priced

Note: my Costco doesn't get half the good stuff that's posted in this thread and it makes my heart weep

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

ShowTime posted:

Way to incriminate yourself. I mean, thanks for reporting the incident to us, but you are hereby charged with treason for knowingly and willingly entering a Sam’s club with the intent to shop.

Your punishment is 60 days no Costco food court privileges and you must forfeit your Costco executive membership status within 7 days. You can reapply for executive status upon the reinstatement of your food court privileges.

What If I was only there to do an armed robbery

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

rodbeard posted:

I hate the fit of Costco clothing outside of their super comfy socks and underwear

its hit or miss, most of it is WFH clothes for me honestly

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost
I got some polo shirts from Costco recent that fit ok. I'm a shapeless blob of a human, so I'm ok with them.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

the kimchi dumplings are good

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Lobster ravioli are fuckin great as a fancy dinner :yum:

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Tryna cop a chicken bake n glizzy this Saturday.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I got a bag of frozen dragon fruit I hope it's good

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

Total came out to $222 and my hotdog order number was 33, feeling lucky today thanks Costco

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

Maybe it's my manchild palate but I loving loved the gyro meal kit and I'm getting it again

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
went this afternoon to the original PRICE CLUB location for essentials and car fuel aka gas.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
https://twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/1646672868648923136?s=46&t=nkqAf_AoSqn2gBsVvY5j1wloving animals don't know the value of a dollar

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Lmao, Philly doesn't deserve good things except the hockey mascot

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Wendigee posted:

Lmao, Philly doesn't deserve good things except the hockey mascot

they don't deserve mascots either

give gritty and fanatic to costco: the true working class hero

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Philly is trash as far as I know. Literally rioting whether your sports team wins or loses. Apparently quite racist and also the poorest large city in the US. I just read that maybe yesterday but I don't remember where. Like it was the poorest top 10 city here or something.

I thought the It's Always Sunny "I'm just here for the riots" line was a joke.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

everything I needed to know about Philly I learned from Bill Burr

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

We've evolved a lot since the "Free D battery" days

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

:matters:

Nohearum posted:

Based on their clothing cuts in the store idk if I would be into Costco-sized strippers.

I enjoyed seeing this on the same page as someone saying Sam's Club has better junk food. Yeah, that's the kind of thing the average costco shopper cares about.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
btw i got a jar of these today at Costco and they are terrible. Extremely sweet mushy "kosher dill" pickles. What the hell? Directly into the trash or return? I never return poo poo unless its poorly sized clothing.

Hutla
Jun 5, 2004

It's mechanical
Return it so they know they suck

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Knot My President! posted:

Maybe it's my manchild palate but I loving loved the gyro meal kit and I'm getting it again

It’s p good. So is yakisoba. I don’t like the tacos that much and the quesadilla is poo poo.

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
OMG my metro is getting a Business Center I never thought we'd get one. I can't wait to go buy beef primals in a box or whatever.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Chinatown posted:

btw i got a jar of these today at Costco and they are terrible. Extremely sweet mushy "kosher dill" pickles. What the hell? Directly into the trash or return? I never return poo poo unless its poorly sized clothing.

if they're shelf stable they suck rear end as a rule

the secret to good pickles is they gotta be refrigerated

clausen is pretty widely available and good

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Chinatown posted:

I never return things either but a month or so ago I returned the Kirkland aged balsamic vinegar because it was ridiculously sweet. It felt weird returning food because I know it's going into the trash but it would have at my house anyway.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Hed posted:

OMG my metro is getting a Business Center I never thought we'd get one. I can't wait to go buy beef primals in a box or whatever.

have you ever wanted one flavor of drank in a case

well my friend you're going to the right place

BigHead
Jul 25, 2003
Huh?

Nap Ghost
I had a garlic chicken sausage sample earlier today and I've had indigestion all day :(

Got some banging Franz bread and COVID tests though so came out way ahead.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Chinatown posted:

return it to the ocean

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

I don't know why this made national news, it happens every dollar dog night. I've had firsthand experience with many of these over the years. The lines for the dollar dogs are so long that people buy 20 at a time out of frustration.

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

I saw a man check out yesterday with an entire case of Kirkland merino wool socks PBUC

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Hed posted:

gently caress yes, get you one of those 14” Winco Carbon Steel Woks

They are crazy legit. Straight up what they use at Chinese restaurants. Only like $15 or something at the business center.

It’s a curved one so depending on your setup you may need to get a wok mon or butane stove but it’s so worth it. A real joy to cook with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
drat, the take-home gyro kits are pretty good. $20, plenty of meat, sauce, and fixings to fill six pitas. Put the pita in the microwave for about 15 seconds to soften them up.