Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Lord of Pie posted:

hosed up that they're sending oblivion npcs to gitmo

It's the fan from the coliseum!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Willa Rogers posted:

lol, the pentagon leaker looks like he's in middle school

Programmer Humor
Nov 27, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

dog you are the chair of the senate judiciary committee lmao

no one wants to work anymore

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

lol

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Hahahaha

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
I bet his voice cracked when he tried saying slurs to the camera

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy
the diane feinstein thing has nothing to do with the senator herself, who is not in control of her own actions and would be well provided for with pension and health care even if she retired

her senior staffers otoh have been some of the most influential people in washington, their jobs and benefits would vanish instantly if she left office, and they aren't the kind of influential and prestigious that earns comfy corporate sinecures when they leave

and they've been in place so long absolutely nobody other politician is going to hire a staffer who is used to wielding the full authority of a senator with far more experience than they themselves have

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Ah yes, video of a c-spammer going to post in DnD

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

atelier morgan posted:

the diane feinstein thing has nothing to do with the senator herself, who is not in control of her own actions and would be well provided for with pension and health care even if she retired

her senior staffers otoh have been some of the most influential people in washington, their jobs and benefits would vanish instantly if she left office, and they aren't the kind of influential and prestigious that earns comfy corporate sinecures when they leave

and they've been in place so long absolutely nobody other politician is going to hire a staffer who is used to wielding the full authority of a senator with far more experience than they themselves have

oh gently caress. well i guess it's good to support the workers. they fought for those rights.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

PhilippAchtel posted:

Ah yes, video of a c-spammer going to post in DnD

this thread is lucky we have like 2-3 losers from that sub-forum that poo poo up the economics thread

Aurubin
Mar 17, 2011

What was the equivalent to nerds leaking classified documents in the past? Writing angry letters to the editor?

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Lord of Pie posted:

hosed up that they're sending oblivion npcs to gitmo

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

mawarannahr posted:

oh gently caress. well i guess it's good to support the workers. they fought for those rights.

diane feinstein and john fetterman are in this way the people's senators

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Aurubin posted:

What was the equivalent to nerds leaking classified documents in the past? Writing angry letters to the editor?

Protestant pamphlets

Aurubin
Mar 17, 2011

Fitzy Fitz posted:

Protestant pamphlets

Martin Luther. The ur-poster.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Aurubin posted:

uh, leaking classified documents just not electronically.

Aurubin
Mar 17, 2011

Willa Rogers posted:

uh, leaking classified documents just not electronically.

I was more curious if there was a historical equivalent to the "post classified specs to prove a point in War Thunder" phenomenon. Like someone going to jail in order to win a model airplane argument.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
if it wasn't for SpaceX the Ukraine military wouldn't have wireless

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Uncle Wemus posted:

Did the other Tennessee guy get reappointed
yes

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Vim Fuego posted:

if it wasn't for SpaceX the Ukraine military wouldn't have wireless

the russians... just used WIRES 😂🤣😂🤣

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Bernie Sanders ftw
https://twitter.com/insidewithpsaki/status/1646629686783492096

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Inside Jen's Psaki

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Jen strikes me as someone who hates bernie, like everyone at msnbc

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
remember when she thought giving free covid tests out was some kind of idea spoken by a dumb child

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

https://twitter.com/InsideWithPsaki/status/1645114033845010433?s=20

Uuuhhhggghhhhhh

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Fine I will vote MAGA you've convinced me

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/mgerrydoyle/status/1646325747387355138?s=61&t=fWsm-upldseXptBaVlet9Q

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

500 good dogs posted:

the russians... just used WIRES 😂🤣😂🤣

lmao

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

the big titty lady show is really called "inside" lol

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

I Hope she belittles Bernie and makes him cry and praise his friend Joe Biden on live TV

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Imagine banging Trump and having to pay him over half a million dollars.

#girlboss

https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/04/politics/stormy-daniels-pay-trump-legal-fees/index.html

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Willa Rogers posted:

The 2022 Kellies: Voting now EXTENDED until April 8th, 2033

They ruined the only good thread left :(

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/Glenn_Diesen/status/1646408484634734592?s=20

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

All the mainstream news places are super focused on the "kid that leaked the documents and is probably a racist" rather than actually reporting on what the documents said.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
don't worry it's probably a nothingburger we already know about, jail the kid for life

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

I'd be worried about all the bad news lately but fortunately we've got joe biden at the helm to get us through

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

spacetoaster posted:

All the mainstream news places are super focused on the "kid that leaked the documents and is probably a racist" rather than actually reporting on what the documents said.

were they military plans or some poo poo, I just totally missed out on wtf is going on this time

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
i thought it was rather generic intel stuff about the war?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Johnny Truant posted:

were they military plans or some poo poo, I just totally missed out on wtf is going on this time