Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

fast cars loose anus posted:

I guess I would have expected the major media entites to all throw several reporters on the leaks and go "yo this is what your govt has been up to" and I don't think I've seen that

I worded this in a way that makes me sound stupid

I know the media today wouldn't do this, I guess I'm just surprised they're beyond even pretending

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

loving with the narrative is the greatest sin

I guess I would have expected the major media entites to all throw several reporters on the leaks and go "yo this is what your govt has been up to" and I don't think I've seen that

lol, if they did that sy hersh would be writing for them instead of his substack.

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

Johnny Truant posted:

were they military plans or some poo poo, I just totally missed out on wtf is going on this time

the most damaging thing about it to the untrained eye was ukraine being projected to run out of heavier anti air missiles by may

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

I know the media today wouldn't do this, I guess I'm just surprised they're beyond even pretending

lol

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

knowing that most mainstream media outlets are staffed with various former and current alphabet agency creatures, it's all about narrative controls that the US state wants put out

now why would they want to do this now? ukraine is probably gonna be cutoff sometime in the future as a lost cause and this is the exit strategy to make it more digestible to the american public that has been fed a steady diet of 'slava ukaini' for the past year

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

spacetoaster posted:

Imagine banging Trump and having to pay him over half a million dollars.

#girlboss

https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/04/politics/stormy-daniels-pay-trump-legal-fees/index.html

What a steal of a deal

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

yellowcar posted:

knowing that most mainstream media outlets are staffed with various former and current alphabet agency creatures, it's all about narrative controls that the US state wants put out

now why would they want to do this now? ukraine is probably gonna be cutoff sometime in the future as a lost cause and this is the exit strategy to make it more digestible to the american public that has been fed a steady diet of 'slava ukaini' for the past year

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

my read as well. g*d bless. what a shitshow it will be. putin is going to be negotiating ukraine's surrender right as trump is campaigning for the general election :twisted:

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

spacetoaster posted:

Imagine banging Trump and having to pay him over half a million dollars.

#girlboss

https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/04/politics/stormy-daniels-pay-trump-legal-fees/index.html

What a bargain for her!

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord
how the gently caress did this little mil-twerp get in this position????

(talking about p buttigieg)

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

yellowcar posted:

tbf who else are they gonna replace him with lol

Gavin Newsom? :lol:

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

omg

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

oh what word? how could this have happened

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
they already showed they can push through a senile, half dead piece of poo poo with no redeeming qualities. that's right, 2024 is feinstein time.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

the libs are all frothing to execute or imprison this kid, when they can spare a moment from being shocked at how corrupt Clarence Thomas is. succ harvest is strong tonight.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

they already showed they can push through a senile, half dead piece of poo poo with no redeeming qualities. that's right, 2024 is feinstein time.

It's Her Turn

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

if the pentagon papers were released today the liberals would all be calling to behead Ellsberg, ahhhh

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

my bony fealty posted:

the libs are all frothing to execute or imprison this kid, when they can spare a moment from being shocked at how corrupt Clarence Thomas is. succ harvest is strong tonight.

lol yah

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/NormaJTorres/status/1646374062866989056

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
regrettably since the goony air national guard guy shared the documents with his racism discord instead of using them for war thunder clout, i cannot condone his actions

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

love to say "get well soon" to people suffering from loving dementia

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Holy poo poo

https://twitter.com/peterdaou/status/1646676097055031296?t=0HJCPZguZXF61gEJfRx1Mw&s=19

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

mad.radhu posted:

love to say "get well soon" to people suffering from loving dementia

:yeah:

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

lolbuchar

0 rows returned
Apr 9, 2007

no peter daou, dont give into orb mom

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

0 rows returned posted:

no peter daou, dont give into orb mom

too late, he's already pondering the orb

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

lmao

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

he looked at the orb, he's gone.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
former clinton bagman, gets disillusioned, peers into palantir, ORBMIND! many such cases

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

https://twitter.com/PurlaneMauve/status/1646649770948333569?s=20

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Bernie Sanders ftw

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/BernieSanders/status/1646676988642607105?s=20

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

wanting to enslave a hypothetical sentient ai? not a good look, bernie

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

also biden being so low, lol

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

ben shapino posted:

Bernie Sanders ftw

curious

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

spacetoaster posted:

- It showed that we have been able to directly spy on the internal talks China is having about the Ukraine war and what their actual red lines are for providing weapons to Russia (if Ukraine strikes into Russian territory that will signify that this IS the US vs Russia and China will support Russia against the US).

-It also showed that we have been spying on everything Zelensky has been doing and he's been lying to our faces because he absolutely wants to bomb the poo poo out of Moscow if he can just convince the dumb Americans he needs some longer range missiles/drones for "defensive purposes".

-Not all of it had to do with Ukraine, some crazy poo poo about Israel and our other allies too.

Can you hmu with a link I've only seen bits and pieces

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/teddyschleifer/status/1646689362317389826

very bummed that our faves are fighting like this

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Let's see how he handles the crowd in Allen Fieldhouse

Big 12 still goes through Lawrence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Willa Rogers posted:

also biden being so low, lol

its insane. and i still hear people say hes doing a great job.