Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

Burns posted:

Or the... what? Why hadnt the CIA drowned this dumb bitch?

her posting creates more engagement

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sashimi
Dec 26, 2008

College Slice

Nelson Mandingo posted:

https://twitter.com/RepMTG/status/1646615867285708802?cxt=HHwWhICxsYea-tktAAAA

Honestly I'm shocked at the absolute restraint the jews have with the space laser at this point.
lmao are the GOP going to make this moron and his subsequent trial into another stupid hill to die on?

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Burns posted:

Or the... what? Why hadnt the CIA drowned this dumb bitch?

why would they drown their own agent lol

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Bless the National Gurad

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Zero VGS posted:

Did she like, not check that he's racist, or not care that he's racist?

the racism is the point

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

HonorableTB posted:

To illustrate, if Snowden was caught, he'd go to normal federal prison and ironically, had he just done so, he would've been out and a free man for the last few years rather than living in Russia as a propaganda showpiece. This leaker by contrast is going to Leavenworth to make big ones into little ones, and if/when he gets out, it's going to be measured in the double digit years length of time. That uniform, that clearance, that MOS, and that inherent trust with it make all the difference in the world as far as this poo poo's concerned.

unless the next chud president pardons him lol

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

poverty goat posted:

unless the next chud president pardons him lol

lol yeah that is true

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

I'd prefer the executive branch keep focus on pardoning someone more deserving, like a recidivist Kodak Black for example.

freeasinbeer
Mar 26, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
The Starbucks personal at the pentagon don’t have a loving clearance. Lol.

Also this was pre Snowden, but the only difference between unclassified gear, secret gear, and TS was the color of the stickers, it can from the same hardware manufacturers.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

$20 says he's a silver 1 Draven one trick

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

Sashimi posted:

lmao are the GOP going to make this moron and his subsequent trial into another stupid hill to die on?

Hey remember that nuke squid who got out on jail after he took pictures of the engine room of the submarine he was stationed on so he could show folks back home where he worked?

Trump pardoned him. Which makes perfect sense now, because OF COURSE he should have been able to have those secrets.

So anyway yeah, this absolutely tracks

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

HonorableTB posted:

https://twitter.com/EliotHiggins/status/1361230069088325633?s=20

This is our very own Brown Moses. He was a regular fixture in the Libya threads if I remember right, back in 2011. He was one of the early geolocation open source intelligence people and he honed those skills to prove people wrong on these forums lol

Yeah I used to post a lot in the middle east dnd thread, and actually kind of witnessed the whole thing coming together as he verified and geolocated happenings in the Syrian civil war, Arab spring violence, ISIS battles, etc. It was really cool to see his techniques start to come together and evolve into what they are today, and his organization to basically grow to become world famous

Most of the tankies don't hate him because he won arguments against them, they fate him because Bellingcat has comprehensively disproved so many Russian narratives, and made the Russian government look like foolish amateurs telling absurd lies.

Not only them of course, but lying governments around the world both authoritarian and otherwise. It's just that the Russians often murder people and then lie about it.

HonorableTB posted:

Crossposting from GIP thread for lols:

The loving red basketball shorts got me. I dunno about you but if my arrest was international news I'm putting on my best suit and facing my 'find out' phase with style

Rather than looking like the saddest, stupidest schmuck of the century

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots
Your Honor my client couldn't have done all of these things, just look at him. Red shorts? If anything he's guilty of just trying to chill.

The defense rests

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Play posted:

The loving red basketball shorts got me. I dunno about you but if my arrest was international news I'm putting on my best suit and facing my 'find out' phase with style

Rather than looking like the saddest, stupidest schmuck of the century

he went with the Jared Kushner for signalling purposes

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

Alan Smithee posted:

he went with the Jared Kushner for signalling purposes

Yeah, not necessarily bad advice if he was counseled to "go looking like you're just a dumb kid who posts a lot."

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I'm starting to think these right wingers are insanely hypocrites

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

shadow puppet of a posted:

I'd prefer the executive branch keep focus on pardoning someone more deserving, like a recidivist Kodak Black for example.

Free Cocaine Bear!

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
The Guardian is suggesting that the Texieria guy will be charged under the Espionage Act, that each document will count as a separate charge, and that each charge will carry a decade of jailtime each.

Dude is ludicrously screwed.

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

Nelson Mandingo posted:

"American propaganda brainwashed former soldiers to go to Ukraine."

That person clearly doesn't understand Americans. Fighting for freedom is the highest American ideal. That's how you get into American Valhalla, which I assume is a Hooters. I theorize that the United States' military success is directly proportional to how much they are fighting for freedom. I don't normally question the patriatism of political opponents because that's usually a nonsequitor and/or strawman, but Jesus.

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
He barely looks older than 14.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Zero VGS posted:

Did she like, not check that he's racist, or not care that he's racist?

dude. thats her base you're talking about.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

Are we allowed to call this bitch a oval office?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

sexy tiger boobs posted:

It's a poo poo take for sure.

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007
Quote is not edit.

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007

sexy tiger boobs posted:

No, gently caress off.

Sweaty IT Nerd posted:

It's a poo poo take for sure.

She's just the worst, but it's no excuse.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Kchama posted:

She's just the worst, but it's no excuse.

I think we're on the same page. Dump slurs.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
pls stop using gendered language

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

pls stop using gendered language
:yeah:

In other news, Russia mad.
https://twitter.com/KyivIndependent/status/1646744636625416193?t=5KTSnVes3U0ybcBsyToy8A&s=19

zone
Dec 6, 2016

How dare you tell the truth about our illegal, unjust occupation of a sovereign country's land :qqsay:

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Doctor Dogballs posted:

you don't decide this, fyi
If I did, we wouldn't be here talking about this idiot :colbert:

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

They haven't blocked it in Russia yet? I assumed they did after last time.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

The Lone Badger posted:

They haven't blocked it in Russia yet? I assumed they did after last time.

There were threats to block it, mostly, but in the end what Russia did was put several offending articles on their block list, and marking the site as a violator of Russian laws.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

sexy tiger boobs posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Only in the British thread

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Wikipedia articles are the only way russian factories know how to build things at this point, the brain drain is so strong. If they blocked it verbatim they'd have tank crews loading shells backwards into guns.

Also lol, for some reason all I can think of is russian army adverts based on those clickbait evony ones: "Big Daddy Vladdy needs you now my leige! You won't even last five minutes in this war! Cum play now ;D"

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Russia is reverse fining discord

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/nexta_tv/status/1646763369225936896
It seems terrorist Strelkov got in trouble finally with the authorities.

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

HonorableTB posted:

god i loving hate her

So pass?

She is a very weird person for sure.

Also can we get grover in here to explain TS data policeys and give his prediction on how the war will go?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

Ups_rail posted:

So pass?

She is a very weird person for sure.

Also can we get grover in here to explain TS data policeys and give his prediction on how the war will go?

what

also +1 on getting grover in here i have some questions about insulated stairs