Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: MokBa)

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Careful, some chud will make an awful beer to spite Gannon acceptance of all people as equals!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

The cave in the the new trailer was really big!

I'm happy about the caves. Exploring caves is just inherently cooler than exploring other things.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Exploring the sky is cooler than exploring caves tbh.

Zat
Jan 16, 2008

I love the music that plays on TOTK's official Japanese website. This game is going to have a great soundtrack.

Click "on" when you load the page (it's sound on/off):
https://www.nintendo.co.jp/zelda/totk/index.html

Kassad
Nov 12, 2005

It's about time.

SyntheticPolygon posted:

Good odds the game will combine the two by making you explore the sky in order to dive into a pit leading into a cave system.

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:
If the bike comes back then it's gonna need to be extremely special to stand out now.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

SyntheticPolygon posted:

Caves are cool because you go down tunnels and don't know what's going to be in the tunnels. The sky is cool too, but you can see where you're going.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius

Ytlaya posted:

Caves are cool because you go down tunnels and don't know what's going to be in the tunnels. The sky is cool too, but you can see where you're going.

Not if there's clouds, dumdum.

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

The Maroon Hawk posted:

I could definitely go for some more personalization, for as wordy as WW’s ending was I really dug the whole “your gods are evil and they did this to you” tone

Yeah, it's past time for Link, Zelda and Ganon to team up vs the goddesses.

No Goddesses No Masters(words)!

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I hope TotK is the new Sonic CD. Toot Toot Linkle Warrior

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

what am I supposed to do for a whole month

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Autisanal Cheese posted:

learn how to do kickflips on a skateboard

and/or

play garry's mod for inspo

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Autisanal Cheese posted:

I’ve been continuously playing RE4 remake over and over.

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

Autisanal Cheese posted:

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

Nuts & bolts is when he finishes and gets a cab home

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

Fish Appreciator posted:

One of the best things about the Zelda series I how much is (deliberately) left unexplained. A monolithic statue is missing from the desert and its giant sword is found miles away on top of a snowy mountain? gently caress yeah.

Do love me a good Zelda theory YouTube video, though.

I love that the Yiga lair is in what seems to be an old temple to the Seven Heroines!

RatHat posted:

I hope TotK is revealed as a Skyward Sword prequel, it’s all a loop(that makes no sense), and people finally shut up about the timeline(this will never happen)

Well, time loop shenanigans would explain the 2-headed ouroboros in the logo...

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Judge Tesla posted:

If the bike comes back then it's gonna need to be extremely special to stand out now.

I’d argue it could come back in the same form, but it needs to be really easy to get, like “complete a shrine” easy

Dictator.
May 13, 2007

#Blessed

Beve Stuscemi posted:

I’d argue it could come back in the same form, but it needs to be really easy to get, like “complete a shrine” easy

yeah, getting the bike in botw after completing the whole game and the dlc was pointless.

like i've finished the game, i'm gonna spend maybe 15 minutes driving that thing around for shits 'n giggles but i've played 99% of the time without it.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Teba died doing a sick trick on the bike, which is why it’s not in working shape

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

It also didn’t help that movement was already so good in botw, the bike wasn’t needed.

It was basically a faster horse

superjew
Sep 5, 2007

No fair! You changed the outcome by measuring it!
Give me an ATV with the king of red lions’ face.

MokBa
Jun 8, 2006

If you see something suspicious, bomb it!

My only problem with the bike is that you can to hold down the button to make it go.

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.
I'm going to make the cube mecha from the trailer and I'm going to ride it everywhere, forever.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I’m gonna make a gundam

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

hatty posted:

I’m gonna make a drat gun

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Aw man I'm gonna buy a game at launch. This never happens (except for everything Binding of Isaac related).

lih
May 15, 2013

Just a friendly reminder of what it looks like.

We'll do punctuation later.
i want to see ganondorf's car

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1646876197408714756?s=20

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

What does the Big Man want the most?

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

The triforce of Ligma.

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Cartoon Man posted:

The triforce of Ligma.
Ayy! <What's ligma?>

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
A realization struck me, delayed reaction from yesterday.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Chances that they add Buffdorf to AoC or is it more likely a sequel addition?

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

ToTK merch starting to be announced in Japan, including this 8" desk light

https://twitter.com/hobbywatch_jp/status/1646886063242375168?s=20

And Splatoon 3 has announced a Zelda map/campaign I guess (I don't play so not sure what to call it)

https://twitter.com/ZeldaOfficialJP/status/1646877532510380032?s=20

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

And Splatoon 3 has announced a Zelda map/campaign I guess (I don't play so not sure what to call it)

https://twitter.com/ZeldaOfficialJP/status/1646877532510380032?s=20

it's a splatfest event

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Also a special menu at the restaurant Lawson. So far they've only announced karaage

Baiard
Nov 7, 2011

it's good for you

lih posted:

i want to see ganondorf's car

Ganon's bossfight is obviously gonna be a rolling Mad Max-esque fight between Link's convoy with all the machines he built for his crew vs. Ganon's.

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

Hogama posted:

A realization struck me, delayed reaction from yesterday.

I think the chest ornament is an owl, which would make him a Sage or equivalent, but could be the Gerudo "eyes" symbol or, hell, even Majora's Mask...

But it looks most like feathers around the eyes to me.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.
Owl you say... 👀

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

You all are going to be disappointed when at the end of the game it's revealed it was all a dream Mario was having