Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Tigey
Apr 6, 2015

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

I guess a bunch of Finnish yahoos felt left out in all this treason going around and decided to do some themselves.

Let's hear a bit about those parties:

"The Crystal Party describes itself in the party register thusly: 'The Crystal Party wants to conduct politics with pure hearts and open minds. The party holds a level of higher awareness, which considers humans as unique and cognisant individuals as well as a part of a universal consciousness. [...] The party opposes membership to the EU, questions the existence of COVID-19, wants Finland to consider alternative treatments as equal to medical care, opposes vaccines and wants to eliminate political parties."

"Power Belongs to the People gained a profile as a party opposing COVID-19 and COVID restrictions. It has a christian revival style, and its chair Turtiainen has spoken of 'the end times'. The party opposes Finland's Nato membership and the party has been described in the media as a tool of Russian propaganda."

Well I'm sure we can never guess which foreign power these three morons were doing treason for! Truly a mystery.

Don't sleep on the description of the business two of these idiots ran.

(Ano Turtiainen is a Finnish far right idiot who left our alt right True Finns because they weren't far right enough for him, despite them opposing basic human rights for anyone darker than December snow and for anyone who isn't a cishet man. He looks exactly how you'd suspect.)

Necks are for losers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.
Oh, they oppose COVID-19, eh? In that case, they should be quite bullish on the vaccine programmes!

Oh.

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkgFaC-Jug4

Thanks, Putler! :tipshat:

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

I may not know what I'm talking about, but I sure love cops! ^^ Boy, but that boot is just yummy!
Lipstick Apathy

:tipshat:

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

Maybe I'll go where I can see stars
some news while this thread still lasts

short article on drone software - autonomous naval drones are being developed and perhaps AI capable of spotting targets

https://twitter.com/WIREDScience/status/1646813646528344067

China allegedly doesn't want to sell weapons to either party involved in the conflict

https://twitter.com/NOELreports/status/1646810274865766401

Russian soldiers allegedly captured Leopard tank already... n-no, you can't see it... it...uh... drowned... drowned in a swamp, we drowned it and we forgot to even take a picture, yes yes

https://twitter.com/wartranslated/status/1646793948143206402

Dwesa fucked around with this message at 12:35 on Apr 14, 2023

Philonius
Jun 12, 2005

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

"The Crystal Party describes itself in the party register thusly: 'The Crystal Party wants to conduct politics with pure hearts and open minds. The party holds a level of higher awareness, which considers humans as unique and cognisant individuals as well as a part of a universal consciousness. [...] The party opposes membership to the EU, questions the existence of COVID-19, wants Finland to consider alternative treatments as equal to medical care, opposes vaccines and wants to eliminate political parties."

If elected, we will eliminate political parties (except us)

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog

Doctor Robotnik?

Philonius
Jun 12, 2005

Dwesa posted:

China allegedly doesn't want to sell weapons to either party involved in the conflict

https://twitter.com/NOELreports/status/1646810274865766401

Carefully worded to mean nothing, even if we take them at their word. They won't sell weapons to either side - so they can still provide lethal aid without direct compensation. They will 'monitor the export of dual-use technology' - monitor does not mean 'prevent'.

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!
Nalvany is apparently in critical condition after a poisoning, according to the Guardian.

And I'm taking it at least as a minor positive that China wants to make it at least look like they're not supplying weapons. That's a step above doing it openly at least.

Edit: oh and the Mirror is reporting that the leaked documents confirm that Putin is having chemo for cancer, but I don't believe that source in the slightest.

Philonius
Jun 12, 2005

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

(Ano Turtiainen is a Finnish far right idiot who left our alt right True Finns because they weren't far right enough for him, despite them opposing basic human rights for anyone darker than December snow and for anyone who isn't a cishet man. He looks exactly how you'd suspect.)

It's amazing how the superiority of the white race is always extolled by a ham with a face.

Splorange
Feb 23, 2011

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

I guess a bunch of Finnish yahoos felt left out in all this treason going around and decided to do some themselves.

Let's hear a bit about those parties:

"Power Belongs to the People gained a profile as a party opposing COVID-19 and COVID restrictions. It has a christian revival style, and its chair Turtiainen has spoken of 'the end times'. The party opposes Finland's Nato membership and the party has been described in the media as a tool of Russian propaganda."

Well I'm sure we can never guess which foreign power these three morons were doing treason for! Truly a mystery.

Don't sleep on the description of the business two of these idiots ran.

Used to be that the village idiots were isolated and ostracized, now they all find each other. And start political parties... and vote.

The internet was a mistake.

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

He looks exactly how you'd suspect.)

lmao he looks like the loving Kingpin.

Dwesa posted:

Russians soldiers allegedly captured Leopard tank already... n-no, you can't see it... it...uh... drowned... drowned in a swamp, we drowned it and we forgot to even take a picture, yes yes

Easy to understand why there's no photo this time around. Russia previously claimed that some Ukrainian-commanded Leopard 2 tanks had drowned, posting ONE photo. The photo was in fact from some old NATO training exercise with poo poo-tier edits by some clown to show a Russian flag flying over the vehicle.

Before this, Russia had also claimed to have destroyed an M1 Abrams fielded by Ukraine (despite none having been delivered) with photo "evidence" to prove it. The evidence was a 15+ year old photo from Iraq.

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

ZogrimAteMyHamster posted:

lmao he looks like the loving Kingpin.

Easy to understand why there's no photo this time around. Russia previously claimed that some Ukrainian-commanded Leopard 2 tanks had drowned, posting ONE photo. The photo was in fact from some old NATO training exercise with poo poo-tier edits by some clown to show a Russian flag flying over the vehicle.

Haha my phone keeps suggesting I read "Eurasian Times" articles which are usually thinly veiled russian propaganda and they fell hook line and sinker for that.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

quote:

The brothers under arrest warrant have had a shared company which operated as a blood service. The company claimed it could measure a person's sin from their blood.
lol. what could these absolute fishbricks have of value to leak?

Disney+ Daredevil got weird

All my friends are just out of frame, drowning in a swamp

Alan Smithee fucked around with this message at 13:26 on Apr 14, 2023

Burns
May 10, 2008

Saw this article in my news feed today.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2023/04/narcissists-who-endanger-america/673723/

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

Ehhh... I'm not against the idea of whistle-blowers in general, especially re. the MIC. But not in this case, and I will agree this guy might be the most Guiteau-esque of the bunch.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Philonius posted:

It's just wild how she is consistently the worst on every single issue. Just by random chance you'd think she'd occasionally say something that wasn't outrageously disgusting, but she's been batting 1000 ever since she crawled into the public space.

It’s almost like it’s projection every time but she probably has opposital defiance disorder.
I wouldn’t be surprised at all if she hasn’t been accessing documents to pass off to a new Russian boytoy.

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Didn't want those guys anyway
https://twitter.com/NOELreports/status/1646876830182387713?s=19

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

think of how much more elite the 10% have gotten

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

My Yandex email has a mobilization order in it

Are you an actual Russian citizen or are they just sending mobilization orders to anyone with accounts on Russian email services now?

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

Are you an actual Russian citizen or are they just sending mobilization orders to anyone with accounts on Russian email services now?

you know in your heart which is true

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

yeah a Chinese citizen living in Russia freaked out because he got what he thought was a mobik notice but it was more of a "uncle samvlad wants you" flier

the Tajiks on the other hand...

Tai
Mar 8, 2006

Dwesa posted:

Russian soldiers allegedly captured Leopard tank already... n-no, you can't see it... it...uh... drowned... drowned in a swamp, we drowned it and we forgot to even take a picture, yes yes

I present to you the cleanest and best equipped soldier in the former second largest army in the world

Tai
Mar 8, 2006

https://twitter.com/chadcon1945/status/1626333439535513601

:stare:

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

This is insane. It would be like if we lost 90 percent of our Airborne, Rangers, Marine Recon in addition to all the high speed teams that people think of when they hear special forces. It would absolutely cripple us

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

B-Rock452 posted:

This is insane. It would be like if we lost 90 percent of our Airborne, Rangers, Marine Recon in addition to all the high speed teams that people think of when they hear special forces. It would absolutely cripple us

Losing 90% of anything is nuts. Losing 90% of your spec ops while using them as general infantry has horrifying implications for the life expectancy of actual general infantry.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

I was so ready to call that account a parody, but it's just not

Philonius
Jun 12, 2005

It's probably good I don't know anyone like this personally or professionally, because I don't think I could stay polite with them for very long.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Philonius posted:

It's probably good I don't know anyone like this personally or professionally, because I don't think I could stay polite with them for very long.

Certainly not bothering to beat around the bush.

Nice Van My Man
Jan 1, 2008

Some people are comparing the leaker to Manning or Snowden, but to me if you want to qualify as a whistleblower (doing good thing) there would need to be some sort of misconduct being reported. All I'm finding is fairly boring and obvious analysis, which makes it pretty clear to me the leaker is not in any way a whistleblower - but is that just what NATO and its stooges are brainwashing me to believe?

I'm seeing plenty of discussion about the leaker but is there anything interesting about the content that I'm missing?

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

Maybe I'll go where I can see stars
that leaker is an idiot and not a whistleblower, whistleblower is someone who reveals some wrongdoing. it's like someone looked at other idiots that post their crimes on social media to score internet points and are later arrested and said "hold my beer"

anyway, I think the worst thing that was so far revealed was that US also spies on UA leadership (after Snowden, that probably surprises no one)

Dwesa fucked around with this message at 16:09 on Apr 14, 2023

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

More information about the Finnish treason guys.

Helsingin Sanomat posted:

"Both of the men have shared on their social media channels for instance theories and points of view about world politics, tunnels and conspiracy theories. The men have also appeared in videos together with the Putin-adjacent docent Johan Bäckman [ed note: Johan Bäckman is literally on Kremlin's payroll as a Finnish "expert" who they cart out to explain to their viewers that Finland is full of homonazis who sell Russian babies to American paedophiles. This is a thing he has literally said.]

The brothers appear to have been interested in among other things a conspiracy theory known as "tunnel war", which has globally been associated with colourful and hard to believe claims.

On Bäckman's video they claim among other things that the Finnish Defence Force maintains an extensive tunnel network in Finland. The brothers also maintain a map of these supposed tunnel networks.

The lead investigator hasn't clarified, what kind of information the accused are charged with disseminating, and in which services they were published. According to the police the information is of such nature that they could cause serious damage to Finland's national defence and security."

Does anyone know what the gently caress this tunnel war poo poo is? According to a brief googling the idea might be that these tunnel networks are used by those god drat American adrenochrone hogs to transport children around underground.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Did the leak reveal that Putin is a real piece of poo poo?

Because everyone already knew that. And that his diaper leaks poo poo.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Sedgr posted:

Did the leak reveal that Putin is a real piece of poo poo?

Because everyone already knew that. And that his diaper leaks poo poo.

More and more people are saying this.

I think it's kinda hard to know what kind of stuff they leaked. One of them served in military intelligence and got to a fairly high rank, so they would have known all kinds of information that could be classified as secret and considered a threat to national security if someone did a YouTube video on it.

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

are you loving kidding me hahahahahahaha what a bunch of loving losers

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
Don't get caught by rule 2!

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

Tai posted:

Don't get caught by rule 2!

its hilarious (and very pathetic!) as gently caress that Brown Moses made russia's buddies so unbelievably butthurt that they demanded, and got, him banned for getting a leaker caught and in the process harming Russia's enemies, and this just cannot be allowed to stand on these forums lmao

E: don't promote your own work! not like we don't have entire subforums dedicated to people promoting their own work!!!!

For real, it's absolutely pathetic that a journalist doing his job got banned for doing his job and, gasp gasp GASPSPPPP, posting about it and the good work he's been doing. I'd post about this in SAD instead but the thread was closed so gently caress it, sixer me daddy. Didn't even ban him for a recent post, they had to go back almost a fuckin month to find a post to ban him for lol

In the meantime I will continue posting Bellingcat tweets because that's not against the rules for people that aren't Brown Moses lol

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

HonorableTB fucked around with this message at 16:35 on Apr 14, 2023

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Isn't it funny how freaks like this always pivot to whataboutism? Yes, we loving get it, America Bad, but that doesn't mean Russia is that great either, just ask the Chechens and Georgians how getting on Russia's bad side worked out for them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sashimi
Dec 26, 2008

College Slice
Finnish Penn Jillette somehow manages to be worse than the original.