Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

hey "nice" manbun haha it fuckin sucks you hipster rear end in a top hat [he turns around and reveals he is a samurai inspired buff rendition of ganondorf the king of evil] oh gently caress

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

definitely didn’t watch but the hype levels are already off the charts.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

while you were throwing random poo poo into a cooking pot and eating the disgusting results and maliciously stepping on an old womans flowers i was practicing the blade

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

hey "nice" manbun haha it fuckin sucks you hipster rear end in a top hat [he turns around and reveals he is a samurai inspired buff rendition of ganondorf the king of evil] oh gently caress

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

my morning jackass posted:

definitely didn’t watch but the hype levels are already off the charts.

this

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

while you were throwing random poo poo into a cooking pot and eating the disgusting results and maliciously stepping on an old womans flowers i was practicing the blade

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

The Maroon Hawk
May 10, 2008

Wintendo imo

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

this.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

think youre onto something here...

The Maroon Hawk
May 10, 2008

Cat Machine posted:

the mad max war drums on ganondorf's theme were so loving hype dude

My brain just about shot out of my loving ears at this part, just god-tier music for this trailer

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
anyone getting the battle network collection? Out tomorrow. From 3 onwards they decided to go Pokemon with it and have different versions so would be good to trade for battle chips n poo poo

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

anyone getting the battle network collection? Out tomorrow. From 3 onwards they decided to go Pokemon with it and have different versions so would be good to trade for battle chips n poo poo

thinking about it, those games are cool. on the other hand I'm happy just playing on gba though

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

I loved those games as a kid but $60 is so steep to me compared to some GBA roms I could literally download right now

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
I bought the mega man battle network for a cool 50 dollars due to having credit on the jp eshop and the japanese yen is incredibly weak due to the incredible economic might of america, so i am playing it in full english in advance. they added line battling and trading to every single game in the series and it is available as soon as you start the game.

I started the game, got the PET and battled some japanese dude before I did anything else and I skraight up deleted his poo poo. Get dicked down good bitch!! Also, if you play any mode that isnt practice, you have to give up chips if you lose, even in unranked casual matches.

----------------

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Hizke posted:

I bought the mega man battle network for a cool 50 dollars due to having credit on the jp eshop and the japanese yen is incredibly weak due to the incredible economic might of america, so i am playing it in full english in advance. they added line battling and trading to every single game in the series and it is available as soon as you start the game.

I started the game, got the PET and battled some japanese dude before I did anything else and I skraight up deleted his poo poo. Get dicked down good bitch!! Also, if you play any mode that isnt practice, you have to give up chips if you lose, even in unranked casual matches.

whoa whoa whoa, there's loving online battling? never mind it's worth the money

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Harrow posted:

Ganondorf looks loving sick in this one

Love his rotund gut.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Hizke posted:

oh poo poo that sounds badass

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I’ve got it preordered but Amazon says it’s not coming until next week. Sick of the poo poo

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

In Training posted:

Love his rotund gut.

Hell, rotund guts in general are fairly loving win.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Harrow posted:

Somebody named Matt mercer is doing the voice.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Harrow posted:

whoa

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

committing seppuku style suicide after losing to the same guy 11 times in a row

----------------

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Harrow posted:

Ganondorf: A Life In Four Dungeons

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Hizke posted:

this sounds really cool

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Leadthumb posted:

Somebody named Matt mercer is doing the voice.

i think you know who that is

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

scary ghost dog posted:

i think you know who that is

I do now i guess, thought it was bigger news mb

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

The Gerudo Who Fell From Grace With the Wind

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Leadthumb posted:

I do now i guess, thought it was bigger news mb

i will be playing with japanese vo.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pokemon stadium got added to N64 library

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

In Training posted:

Pokemon stadium got added to N64 library

oh hell yeah

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Where the gently caress is Mario Party 3?

----------------

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

American McGay posted:

Where the gently caress is Mario Party 3?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Got hype about seeing the other N64 game but I already forgot what it was when I tried to murder a ref who slow counted me in Wrestling Empire.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Time to meet your maker, Ganondorf.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

Missing the big poes much.

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

three bottles is not enough bottles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

In Training posted:

*combine voice* gamer pick up that last bottle

----------------