Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drastic Actions
Apr 7, 2009

FUCK YOU!
GET PUMPED!
Nap Ghost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Being a Michael Caine lookalike is not a viable strategy for everyone.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
I'll listen to a seduction guide of someone who is less conventionally attractive over someone with looks. They must know deep secrets. :v:

My secret is that I bake and cook good food. My Kanelbullar bring all the girls and boys to the yard

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Kanelbullar are important flirting tools, it's true.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

this dude couldn't seduce himself :lmao:

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

This UGLY MOTHERFUCKER
is getting LAID EVERY NIGHT
What are you waiting for?
No credit cards!!

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Paladinus posted:

Being a Michael Caine lookalike is not a viable strategy for everyone.

getting more of a Stephen King hit off that face. Re: the bad haircut

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I was going to mention it but decided not to until now.

The Michael Caine comparison is classic goon face blindness. Just nothing alike lol. I don't know how something that wrong can happen but it's quite common apparently.

My friend and I watched Timecop on VHS after it came out so we were maybe 12 and he was absolutely convinced that one of the goons was Bill Murray. To this day, any time my friend attempts to say someone looks like someone else which is hilariously not true I just say "No they look like Bill Murray" and he shuts up real quick.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Pennywise the Frown posted:

The Michael Caine comparison is classic goon face blindness. Just nothing alike lol. I don't know how something that wrong can happen but it's quite common apparently.

I mean, it kinda sorta looks like a bad AI-generated picture of Michael Caine as Harry Palmer.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I mean, it kinda sorta looks like a bad AI-generated picture of Michael Caine as Harry Palmer.

Yes yes. Very similar.

Honestly the comparison you mentioned is better, but that's because they are both white, have glasses, and look extremely British. Caine would not have been my first impression though. You could throw Buddy Holly into that mix. Also, I have no idea who that seducer is but he just reeks British to me. I'll fully admit if I'm wrong. Maybe his parents (caine?) came from there.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I didn't say he was a convincing lookalike.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
Switchblade Switcharoo

Pennywise the Frown posted:

My friend and I watched Timecop on VHS after it came out so we were maybe 12 and he was absolutely convinced that one of the goons was Bill Murray. To this day, any time my friend attempts to say someone looks like someone else which is hilariously not true I just say "No they look like Bill Murray" and he shuts up real quick.

So you are saying... all awkward looking fucks are what real goons look like? Got it got it thanks 👍

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

EVIL Gibson posted:

So you are saying... all awkward looking fucks are what real goons look like? Got it got it thanks 👍

No, all henchmen look like Bill Murray.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

where does david mitchell fit into all this?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

i'm listening

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

well that's one way to do it

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

EVIL Gibson posted:

most haunting bird call is the African Grey parrot who repeated and has kept repeating the owners last words before being murdered

https://youtu.be/k-bXN51DJ5E

What is the bird saying? (This is important.)

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

"Good evening! Horny? Frustrated? Guys, I guarantee that your seminar fee will be the best $998.95 you have ever spent anywhere, or ever will!

Listen up, here's what you need to know about the fine art of seduction:
  1. Get rich
  2. Grab 'em by the pussy.
I will now take a short break so all of you can digest these profoundly life altering tips.

(Exits stage right, grabs suitcase full of cash, runs to emergency exit, opens door, jumps into getaway car and roars off into the expectant night.)

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

BigBadSteve posted:

What is the bird saying? (This is important.)

"don't loving shoot" but in the exact voice of the victim.

These parrots live longer than most people. Usually the family takes the birds in but have to give them up because hearing the voice of the dead owner is just too much, even when they are not murdered.

Imagine waking up and hearing your dead grandfather's voice saying "Good morning!" every day.

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

Of course at 2AM I only caught the smaller thumbnail on the sidebar and for a moment my drunk rear end thought Mike Matei was actually Kim Jong-Il from Team America.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

shut up putty

Voxx
Jul 28, 2009

I'll give 'em a hold
and a break to breathe
And if they can't play nice
I won't play with 'em at all

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

don't doxx me

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

So's my dick.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

i mean they are flying types.

which is weird because games, anime , etc emphasis their supposed dragonness. but lol at the gen1 devs giving it a quad weakness electricity

PhazonLink fucked around with this message at 05:49 on Apr 20, 2023

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Easily one of the best videos on the internet.