Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Keyblade Panda fails the QTE and gets one-shot by the miniboss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Antivehicular posted:

Keyblade Panda fails the QTE and gets one-shot by the miniboss gets mulched by a boulder in the village

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Lmao oh word?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
That's at least AU$160!

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Danaru posted:

Lmao oh word?

people are paying this waste of human space $144 a month

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
https://twitter.com/SA__moment/status/1646803223821336577?t=a4hByx9_3YVZVloXQsNJ6w&s=19

Of course this joyless piece of poo poo would try to poo poo on the IZWF.

God dammit I need to stop hate scrolling this account :cripes:

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

lol at calling it "research".

doing a dissertation of FYAD subforum name changes

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
it's truly depressing that people pay this poo poo.

All he had to do was not mine the obituary thread for content and no one would have cared short of the occasional person who doesn't know who guy mann is linking the twitter somewhere on the forums or adjacent discords.
"keeping me from doing further research" lol

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
sneaking into the park to people watch after you've been told to leave the park and never come back: research.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

If anything that behavior just proves that guy mann did not, in fact, get better. And his giant-rear end apology video where he told people SA hated furries and he was a furry so he became the joker in response when really he's just a piece of poo poo who was looking for an excuse to be an rear end in a top hat to everyone.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
*on a date* my job? i post screencaps of a dying forums on twitter. i make bout 200k$ per year, yeah

rox
Sep 7, 2016

giving the negative attention guy more attention ftw

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

haha what posted:

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Danaru posted:

https://twitter.com/SA__moment/status/1646803223821336577?t=a4hByx9_3YVZVloXQsNJ6w&s=19

Of course this joyless piece of poo poo would try to poo poo on the IZWF.

God dammit I need to stop hate scrolling this account :cripes:

I have won both my matches so this poo poo ain't even true!

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

The obituary mining was very bad but it was worse when someone asked "dude why are you doing this" and his first reaction was to call that person an insane gaslighter or some poo poo

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I think God should take away his internet access.

but also while it is funny to lol at what a sad pathetic freak he is, he is absolutely cranking his hog from the negative attention and that, is bad.

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.
so what's the deal with cabbagepots guy and his 100k?

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Leraika posted:

so what's the deal with cabbagepots guy and his 100k?

Disgusting man, won't ever stop talking about his giantess fetish and giantess fetish video game

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

No Dignity posted:

Disgusting man, won't ever stop talking about his giantess fetish and giantess fetish video game

Didn't some goon 'steal' his game by making their own version cus he wouldn't shut up about it but had no progress outside his art?

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

No Dignity posted:

lmfao, this website man

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

FAU going 'drat why won't the admins ever kill this freak... wait, I'm an admin!' is one of my lepers colony entries ever

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.
Let's code the forums so your logged in account and IP are laced into the background of everything so we can hunt down Guy Mann using his screenshots :twisted:

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

No Dignity posted:

somehow only like the third or fourth most hosed up ycs guy

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

haha what posted:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
What if we give him positive attention instead?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Paladinus posted:

I'm not sure that's actually possible.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

i'm gonna give 16bbh some positive attention because lol they are doing the lor'ds work.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Paladinus posted:

we could use the resulting goo to power the statue of liberty to jack off the giantess game guy

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

That DICK! posted:

we could use the resulting goo to power the statue of liberty to jack off the giantess game guy

had to look and figure out wtf this all was

Cabbagepots posted:

wwyd if i got girls from a game you really liked and put them as guest giantesses in gigamaidens

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

also, is this one of his alts?

TomR posted:

Hello everyone! I have finally released Gigamaidens for Windows PC. Sorry it took so long.

Gigamaidens is a two player fighting game that you can actually download and play. It features eight playable characters, normal ladies who happen to be giants. There is a story mode and a handful of stages to try.

I personally am not very good at videogames, in every sense of that phrase. I'm sure the game has bugs and it really needs balancing, so please let me know what you think. If I am able I'll do my best to solve whatever issues you may have.

Here is a gameplay trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLprKslJb68

And you may download the game for free from here:
https://atomr.itch.io/gigamaidens

Thank you all for your time and patience!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Still not on Steam, huh?

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
The giant of Mona faces the titan of Amy, making them both seem normal-sized

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i like the idea of making a game specifically around this fetish and then just making the stage final destination outside of earth's orbit. they look pretty regular sized to me man

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"
If they're ALL giants in a void, aren't they just normal models being called giants?

e;f,b

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

pentyne posted:

had to look and figure out wtf this all was

also, is this one of his alts?

I was just lolling at the grating sound effects and the generic looking characters and everything and then the gameplay started and I was like "yeah this looks fun, actually"

I wonder why the creator chose to illustrate the sheer size of these women by putting a planet behind them instead cool poo poo like tiny cities underneath them that get demolished in the wake of their kaiju battle. Maybe one character's special move could be to pick up objects like cars, traffic signs and other stuff as weapons.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
planet earth is the biggest woman of all learn the lore noobs

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Feels Villeneuve posted:

somehow only like the third or fourth most hosed up ycs guy

every time i hear something about YCS it both makes me wish i could've seen it for myself, and makes me glad it was obliterated

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

IGgy IGsen posted:

I was just lolling at the grating sound effects and the generic looking characters and everything and then the gameplay started and I was like "yeah this looks fun, actually"

I mean what are the odds he used a pre-existing fighting game engine. Basically 100% right.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
In awe at the size of these lasses. Each of them the size of the titan across from her, really gives a sense of scale.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
It's kind of surprising how sensibly dressed all playable characters are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

when i hear the word maiden, i think girl going to get eggs at wal mart