Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Wamsutta
Sep 9, 2001

fuckin yikes !!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
when you post worse than elon musk...

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

lurkeskywalker posted:

Maybe you and that coke bloated hack Glenda are just fine with white nationalism

lurkeskywalker posted:

Weirdo Tiabbi and Glenda stans, kindly go procreate on yonder

Wow, misgendering a gay man.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
That isn't cool. Misgendering people is not what the Elon Musk thread stands for.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

40 percent of your posts in this thread are calling greenwald "glenda" lsw.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Willa Rogers posted:

40 percent of your posts in this thread are calling greenwald "glenda"

lmao

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
After seeing that and a post calling talented musician Grimes a "concubine", I think it's clear that the Elon Musk thread has fostered toxic attitudes towards women and LGBTQA+ people.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Willa Rogers posted:

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
wasn't glennda the good witch too

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
Musk is charging $1000 a month for news companies to post so now the big news on Twitter news is going to be someone named SSOtaku posting a fake article about a trans person throwing a couple's baby into a dumpster for free.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Of course "FreeThinkersAreDangerous" would be someone who paid for Twitter. It's so perfect it's almost suspicious.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
Also did Twitter change again? Instead of 'For You' and 'Following' I now get 'Following' and 'Retweets'.

But if I'm following people, won't I get their retweets anyway? idgi

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

DesertIslandHermit posted:

Also did Twitter change again? Instead of 'For You' and 'Following' I now get 'Following' and 'Retweets'.

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/740973710593654784

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Looking into it.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
i dont like the dog killer guy so im going to keep probing him until i get bored... god bless

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

:kstare:

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
xbox gettin squirrely

https://twitter.com/majornelson/status/1647246550202998786

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i dont like the dog killer guy so im going to keep probing him until i get bored... god bless

Bulldog maneuver

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

DesertIslandHermit posted:

clearly twitter is too advanced for you...

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

:cheers:

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Lol

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

:elongate::hf::cheerdoge:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
queued up an 100,000 hour old probation just to see what happens lol

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
i saw

LeithCentral
Mar 1, 2005

As far as I can run, brother.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

:hf:

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lol

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Quality IK'ing there champ.

"what do you want out of this thread? *continues to poo poo all over everything with glenn posters* "

Oh jeesh what could it be.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

apatheticman posted:

"what do you want out of this thread? *continues to poo poo all over everything with glenn posters* "

lol

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

apatheticman posted:

what's your position on dogs and 17 year olds op?

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

Every 17 year old should have access to a quality dog

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Willa Rogers posted:

fucks sake

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won
has anyone considered shutting up about all of these weird parasitic news freaks, and instead talking about how teslas are bad and how elon musk is a moron? think that would be good for the thread

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
https://twitter.com/steinkobbe/status/1647230065334255616?s=20

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

glenn poster

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

punished milkman posted:

has anyone considered shutting up about all of these weird parasitic news freaks, and instead talking about how teslas are bad and how elon musk is a moron? think that would be good for the thread

It's going to be so funny when people just start posting Musk's subscription Twitter feed on other websites and he can't control that. But it won't be anything stunning. Transphobic and lovely but not like /pol/ buzzwords and Mein Kamph quotes. Just cropped and stolen bad memes that people pay money for to see.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

punished milkman posted:

elon musk is good and so are his electric cars and fancy space rockets ftw

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

Onle Skum

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

:goofy:

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

They can take over everyone's cell phone and make it scream at them, Eloms thing is just another way to get alerts out.

These people are some of the dumbest fuckers alive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

lol are people really going to defend iron crowned?