Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

I grew up in Christian environment and yeah Christian hip hop is terrible

There’s a white hip hop artist who wrote a song called Dear Slim

This is the better of the two songs named "Dear Slim" made by a wacky white rapper. It's not a compliment. The other "Dear Slim" song is by Tom MacDonald.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

QuarkJets posted:

It's because a bunch of America's biggest fascist personalities came from Canada

like who?

genuinely asking, i didnt know this.

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

PROCEED

Junk posted:

like who?

genuinely asking, i didnt know this.

Ted Cruz, for one. Right?

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Jordan Peterson, Stefan Molyneux, Gavin Mcginnis

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit
Linus and his tech tips

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Tarkus posted:

Jordan Peterson, Stefan Molyneux, Gavin Mcginnis

Steven Crowder.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Pastel Candy Snake posted:

Linus and his tech tips

Our greatest national shame

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

So this is going to be the new outrage from the Christian right that takes over all the Bud Light hysteria. I was wondering what they'd flip out about next, but this dude is a legit pedophile so I'm all for them burning their The Way brand clothing and smashing their Jesse Joshua Aceves vinyls. They're going to do that right? Like, any minute now. For sure. Aaaaannnyyyyy minute... r...right?

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Handsome Ralph posted:

Steven Crowder.

True, the US steals not only our actors and musicians but also our Fascists. Please don't return them, we have enough.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Pastel Candy Snake posted:

Linus and his tech tips

Linus brought us Anthony, who is cool, so the truth is probably somewhere in the middle.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

I haven't heard from crowder in awhile thankfully.
Did his heart finally decide he sucks too much to live?

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1646980552338333696

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Captain Invictus posted:

lol welp

I can't imagine it's as expensive as what I described, surely, right?

god if someone ran on socializing dental healthcare they'd win all 50 states I bet. Random root canals and crowns can absolutely cripple most people financially, often spring up out of nowhere and can't be ignored without extreme suffering.

I live in the northern hellscapes and got six fillings a while ago Without benefits it'd cost somewhere in the region of $3000 (~$2200 usd at the time).

E:

That's a hell of a career pivot

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens
what's Benny even arguing here, that the CIA is using Bud Light to make conservatives gay?

By the way, keep in mind that all of this...whatever this is...is over a TikTok posted on someone's personal account where they endorsed a lovely beer. I didn't even realize that, I thought it was about some massive global ad campaign but it's so much more pathetic

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

I don't like or drink beer anyway, but I can't imagine giving a single poo poo about Bud Light at all. This criticism isn't directed at people posting about it here, but the types on Twitter who are obsessing over it.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Hihohe posted:

I haven't heard from crowder in awhile thankfully.
Did his heart finally decide he sucks too much to live?

He tried to pick a fight with Ben Shapiro and lost earlier this year.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/steven-crowder-feuds-daily-wire-50-million-offer-1234664277/

quote:

Far-Right Blowhard Calls $50 Million Daily Wire Offer a ‘Slave Contract’

Far-right YouTuber Steven Crowder has kicked off a public feud with The Daily Wire after the right-wing news outlet approached him with a measly four-year contract offer worth a pitiful $50 million, and some fiduciary obligations on his part. What began as a private contract proposal has devolved into a public spat involving long form video responses, angry tweets, and secretly recorded phone conversations.

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

Probably a settlement for making eye patches terminally uncool.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

It’s funny that a) infighting is the only thing that takes these clowns out and b) they really love infighting

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

The bud light thing was an odd choice. Does Bud Light put people's faces on cans often? I have no idea. I think it was a purposeful corporate provocation of chuds for marketing purposes. Companies must see better sales or visibility after doing these kinds of things.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Tarkus posted:

It was an odd choice. Does Bud Light put people's faces on cans often? I have no idea. I think it was a purposeful corporate provocation of chuds for marketing purposes. Companies must see better sales or visibility after doing these kinds of things.

That's a great point, and I hope it was a deliberate provocation because that'd actually be pretty funny. Companies realizing that riling up idiots to drive sales would probably be a goldmine.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
Bud Light is in shambles, panicking, spiraling, scrambling, crashing, going broke, tanking, embroiled in scandal!!

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

That's a great point, and I hope it was a deliberate provocation because that'd actually be pretty funny. Companies realizing that riling up idiots to drive sales would probably be a goldmine.

I agree.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

https://twitter.com/Ellars/status/1646983094791184386

what?

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Steadiman posted:

what's Benny even arguing here, that the CIA is using Bud Light to make conservatives gay?

By the way, keep in mind that all of this...whatever this is...is over a TikTok posted on someone's personal account where they endorsed a lovely beer. I didn't even realize that, I thought it was about some massive global ad campaign but it's so much more pathetic

:lol:

Wait what?!

I thought this was a Bud Light campaign? They didn't even do a Trans rights beer campaign?! It's just like one endorsement?

What snowflakes

Sanctum
Feb 14, 2005

Property was their religion
A church for one
If elected I will work tirelessly to ban christian churches, ban christian marriage, and ban the bible. We noble heathen folk are fed up with the deranged christian agenda being shoved in our faces. :mad:

Christians are indoctrinating our children with their sick "christian" values. Christians want to groom our children!

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

I don't like or drink beer anyway, but I can't imagine giving a single poo poo about Bud Light at all. This criticism isn't directed at people posting about it here, but the types on Twitter who are obsessing over it.

I'll never look a gift beer in the mouth.

Like there's two brands I won't buy myself on principle, but if I'm at someone's house and they offer me one, I'll drink it without issue. Hell if I'm at a bar and that's all they really have, same thing.

But chuds melting down and shooting their beer and getting into arguments with strangers about beer being gay will never not be funny to me.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
CIA>MKULTRA>FROGPILLS>GAYBEER>CONSERVACUCKS

It's pretty simple if you're an idiot

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Handsome Ralph posted:

I'll never look a gift beer in the mouth.

Like there's two brands I won't buy myself on principle, but if I'm at someone's house and they offer me one, I'll drink it without issue. Hell if I'm at a bar and that's all they really have, same thing.

But chuds melting down and shooting their beer and getting into arguments with strangers about beer being gay will never not be funny to me.

I won't buy Yuengling because the CEO is a chud.

E:

A pro-Trump chud.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Sanctum posted:

If elected I will work tirelessly to ban christian churches, ban christian marriage, and ban the bible. We noble heathen folk are fed up with the deranged christian agenda being shoved in our faces. :mad:

Christians are indoctrinating our children with their sick "christian" values. Christians want to groom our children!

I want a beer with Joel Osteen on the can

Ithle01
May 28, 2013

Sanctum posted:

The problem with writing this as a parody is that one part is literally true, unlike when Christians do this whatever minority de jour they've picked to hate.

Sanctum
Feb 14, 2005

Property was their religion
A church for one

Ithle01 posted:

The problem with writing this as a parody is that one part is literally true, unlike when Christians do this whatever minority de jour they've picked to hate.
Parody ;)

Now let's all calm down. Banning Christianity would make us just as bad as the christians. :ohdear: We must learn to get along with the people that want to force 12-year-olds to carry children for rapists. If we can't respect their views then we are no better than them!

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

Batterypowered7 posted:

I won't buy Yuengling because the CEO is a chud.

E:

A pro-Trump chud.

Yeah that's one of mine, the other one is BrewDog.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

TulliusCicero posted:

:lol:

Wait what?!

I thought this was a Bud Light campaign? They didn't even do a Trans rights beer campaign?! It's just like one endorsement?

What snowflakes

Yup. I swear I thought I must be missing something but here it is...
https://twitter.com/Esqueer_/status/1647273891117826050
That's it, that's literally all it is. Nothing more.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Soooo, they're not even putting her face on the can? it was just a gift can and a quick spot? jesus.

Ithle01
May 28, 2013

Sanctum posted:

Parody ;)

Now let's all calm down. Banning Christianity would make us just as bad as the christians. :ohdear: We must learn to get along with the people that want to force 12-year-olds to carry children for rapists. If we can't respect their views then we are no better than them!

Well, fair enough, you have me swayed.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

This is one of my favorite underrated Trump LOLs, from the Bastille Day marching band with Macron:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhQkku7jLfo

You can see Macron think, "Hey, is this...? Are they playing...? Hey, yeah! Neat!" while Trump rubs together his two braincells to generate something resembling the thought "Jesus Christ, isn't this poo poo over yet?"

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Steadiman posted:

Yup. I swear I thought I must be missing something but here it is...
https://twitter.com/Esqueer_/status/1647273891117826050
That's it, that's literally all it is. Nothing more.

Well, that and a coordinated campaign across right wing media to incite violence targeting transgender individuals.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/Esqueer_/status/1647264496904437761?s=20

https://twitter.com/RightWingCope/status/1647273655762599937?s=20

And

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1647262158860832768?s=20

Mr Ice Cream Glove fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Apr 15, 2023

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.
The whole Bud Light crap reminds me of this:

https://twitter.com/tylerthecreator/status/285670822264307712