Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
remember when we invented memes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
theyre called marconis

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
dear Mr musk, please boost this account like you do catturd
https://twitter.com/Something_Awful/status/1593759697395503107

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

RealityWarCriminal posted:

dear Mr musk, please boost this account like you do catturd
https://twitter.com/Something_Awful/status/1593759697395503107

lol

https://www.patreon.com/SomethingAwful

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Feels Villeneuve posted:

You've just posted this for free, and we all can see it. You've made a fool of yourself.

Concerning.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

subscribe to read the forbidden post

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/debbieboobie/status/1646709362235146243?t=rZQhwDPEZe5twgjFEMIMJw&s=19

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

lol are people really going to defend iron crowned?

if that ban he got was legit, hes a literal, actual groomer, and ive never seen him deny it.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Dixon Chisholm posted:

if that ban he got was legit, hes a literal, actual groomer, and ive never seen him deny it.

he should be destroyed but unfortunately all i can do is chain probe him

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

Why doesn't elon just sell nfts of his exclusive memes?

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012

500 good dogs posted:

they absolutely can lol, nothing special about the tesla tires (except the cybertruck of course)

Special tires that generate thrust via wheel rotation

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

he should be destroyed but unfortunately all i can do is chain probe him

lurkeskywalker
Jul 12, 2016

Willa Rogers posted:

Wow, misgendering a gay man.

Glen is fine with it. He is carrying water for the type of trash that would Ernst Rohm his dumb rear end in a heart beat, if they got their way

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

just remembering i recounted somewhere else that i was staying with family friends and found out they don't use wifi because "it gives them headaches" but they have a tesla 3 that's not been updated for almost a year

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

The Saddest Rhino posted:

just remembering i recounted somewhere else that i was staying with family friends and found out they don't use wifi because "it gives them headaches" but they have a tesla 3 that's not been updated for almost a year

lmao

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

what happens if you dont update the tesla

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

lurkeskywalker posted:

Glen is fine with it. He is carrying water for the type of trash that would Ernst Rohm his dumb rear end in a heart beat, if they got their way

I bet you've called graham "miss lindsey" at least once too. :allears:

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

lurkeskywalker posted:

huh

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

what happens if you dont update the tesla

watch "maximum overdrive" for more information

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

i've been in that car about 5 times and every time it starts it gives a little warning that "your tesla has not been updated for [378] days" and the guy just presses the "IGNORE" button. he is rightfully scared of the self-driving function because one time he tried it to impress the wife and it ran a red light immediately

also the first house where i connect my phone to a mass of ethernet cables lying beside the living room television to go online. they watch finance channels on youtube where the answer usually leads to "buy gold"

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

lurkeskywalker posted:

Maybe you and that coke bloated hack Glenda are just fine with white nationalism

Jesus christ dude

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

i've been in that car about 5 times and every time it starts it gives a little warning that "your tesla has not been updated for [378] days" and the guy just presses the "IGNORE" button. he is rightfully scared of the self-driving function because one time he tried it to impress the wife and it ran a red light immediately

also the first house where i connect my phone to a mass of ethernet cables lying beside the living room television to go online. they watch finance channels on youtube where the answer usually leads to "buy gold"

lol

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
how do you connect a phone to an Ethernet cable?

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

withak posted:

USB On-the-Go adapter to a USB Ethernet adapter I assume

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!

lurkeskywalker posted:

Weirdo Tiabbi and Glenda stans, kindly go procreate on yonder

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Rofl. This probe reason is very good.

ilu 16bbh

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Willa Rogers posted:

Wow, misgendering a gay man.
it's got to be a reference to the 1953 movie 'Glen or Glenda' by the closeted trans director Ed Wood

regardless the poor poster is telling on themselves by trying to equate various non-cis/het Glens to further some hateful posting agenda of theirs ITT

my personal favorite Glen also goes by the name 'Frog'

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

That goon registered 7 years ago & has a total of 44 posts, all of them in the musk threads.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Willa Rogers posted:

That goon registered 7 years ago & has a total of 44 posts, all of them in the musk threads.

that's not true. they also made one post in the star citizen thread.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Jazerus posted:

uh oh

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Jazerus posted:

lmao

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Jazerus posted:

Lol

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

just log into their router and turn on wifi with the SSID hidden.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

iajanus posted:

they'd know when they got headaches right away

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010
Glenn meanwald

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

Jazerus posted:

inactive grey market lurker account being used by someone avoiding a permaban... they might be cringe but we are dealing with a powerful poster

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

withak posted:

So they plug an ethernet cable from the router (with its wifi disabled) to this

which in turn is plugged into this

and a bunch of usb-c/lightning cables draped over an unused barstool (covered with a heavy quilt) for people to connect their phones to.

iajanus posted:

when i was at their place i surreptitiously turned on the wifi on my phone and found out that their neighbours all have wifi on and their house gets perfect full bars there. this was when i was being explained about the headaches. they also do not use microwave ovens, which give them headaches as well.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Feels Villeneuve posted:

You've just posted this for free, and we all can see it. You've made a fool of yourself.

:10bux: for exclusive memes

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

and a bunch of usb-c/lightning cables draped over an unused barstool (covered with a heavy quilt) for people to connect their phones to.

when i was at their place i surreptitiously turned on the wifi on my phone and found out that their neighbours all have wifi on and their house gets perfect full bars there. this was when i was being explained about the headaches. they also do not use microwave ovens, which give them headaches as well.

Have you tried explaining that wi-fi is just radio

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bigstupidjellyfish
Oct 25, 2010

if you're gonna inconvenience yourself that thoroughly I don't know why you wouldn't go all the way and turn your home into a faraday cage