Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

One More Fat Nerd posted:

I'm prepared to be surprised, but I doubt it will come back big anytime soon. Religious belief has been steadily declining on all sides of the spectrum.

What does that have to do with anything :confused: Have you been paying any attentions to what kinds of laws the fuckos have been passing in various states lately?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

3D Megadoodoo posted:

What does that have to do with anything :confused: Have you been paying any attentions to what kinds of laws the fuckos have been passing in various states lately?

Fundamentalist Evangelical true-believer nonsense is definitely on the downswing. Unfortunately, "Success is the reward of God therefore I use religion to justify doing exactly what I was already doing" Prosperity-Gospel is on the rise.

With the PG crowd seeing results, there's not much need to drum up the fundies to turn out votes when you don't need them.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Shrecknet posted:

Fundamentalist Evangelical true-believer nonsense is definitely on the downswing. Unfortunately, "Success is the reward of God therefore I use religion to justify doing exactly what I was already doing" Prosperity-Gospel is on the rise.

With the PG crowd seeing results, there's not much need to drum up the fundies to turn out votes when you don't need them.

Initially read this as "Fundamentalist Evangelion true-believer"

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Get in the font, Shinji

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Milo and POTUS posted:

Get in the font, Shinji

All he had to do was get in the font and everyone would have been saved!

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

lil poopendorfer posted:

Lol I forgot how bad it really was

definitely a barber and not an intern who just took off his blazer and untucked his shirt

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

i'm the perfectly bald head and complete and total lack of any loose hair trimmings anywhere in the picture

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

I'm the blue ray case of Peter Rabbit taped to the wall. You crackers wouldn't know about this but it's an old black barber shop tradition to tape cool looking blue ray cases to the wall dating back to the first shops. It's a black thing you wouldn't understand.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

That whole trial was hilarious. Pretty much broke the creationist movement in America.

While googling how to spell that phrase, I discovered it has its own Conservapedia page where they're still mad at the Bush-appointed judge who ruled against them.

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006
That guy, I think in the Bundy ranch saga, under his lil tarp.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
It is my god given right to use government desert scrub to feed my cattle farm for free

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

moist turtleneck posted:

It is my god given right to use government desert scrub to feed my cattle farm for free

were the bundys the ones who were also lighting fires to cover up poaching?

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

KORNOLOGY posted:

That guy, I think in the Bundy ranch saga, under his lil tarp.

Lavoy Finicum. Wrote self-insert stories about brave libertarian ranchers forced into violent confrontations (which the rancher would win with his superior training and quickdraw skills) with evil Feds.

Shot by feds after trying and failing to pull his gun out of its holster like 3 times.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

bedpan posted:

were the bundys the ones who were also lighting fires to cover up poaching?

lol yup

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

I'm finicum :ck5:

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
The brief attempt to claim Freddo was a slur against Italians in defense of Donald Trump junior

Edit: whoops it was Cuomo

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
Every time I think I've seen every trump tweet there's another home run out of the archives

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost

ben shapino posted:

i'm the perfectly bald head and complete and total lack of any loose hair trimmings anywhere in the picture

Black barbershops are a rich terrain. That setup wasn't typical but it was far from unique or fake. Wypipo just don’t understand smh

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
Kamala Harris is theoretically the most powerful woman in the world.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Echo Chamber posted:

Kamala Harris is theoretically the most powerful woman in the world.

Without fienstein, there's an odd number of senators which means she has no power in any way

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

lil poopendorfer posted:

Black barbershops are a rich terrain. That setup wasn't typical but it was far from unique or fake. Wypipo just don’t understand smh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEBKdooaYQc

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo

HootTheOwl posted:

Without fienstein, there's an odd number of senators which means she has no power in any way
Don't get me wrong, I know the word "theoretically" is doing a lot of heavy lifting.

discoukulele
Jan 16, 2010

Yes Sir, I Can Boogie
Just randomly remembered that brief saga when some goon registered an account under his own name to plug some kind of get-money-out-of-politics pac. I can't remember what it was called tho. P sure it's goldmined somewhere.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

discoukulele posted:

Just randomly remembered that brief saga when some goon registered an account under his own name to plug some kind of get-money-out-of-politics pac. I can't remember what it was called tho. P sure it's goldmined somewhere.

Bernie Sanders ftw

Dikkfor
Feb 4, 2010

discoukulele posted:

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

You have no room to complain about stupid user names. I mean what the hell is a "Dikkfor"

discoukulele
Jan 16, 2010

Yes Sir, I Can Boogie

:sickos:

i found it

Dikkfor
Feb 4, 2010

HootTheOwl posted:

You have no room to complain about stupid user names. I mean what the hell is a "Dikkfor"

I dunno, ask your dad.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
there was this incredible brian boyko video where he filmed a response to john mccain making fun of dungeons and dragons. i distinctly remember the line "did you know i made my first black friend playing dungeons and dragons?".

i think it's been lost to time unfortunately :(

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
https://twitter.com/iamlexstylz/status/1550174731558703104?s=20
this wasn't even a year ago lol

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

the Bryan Boyko thread was an all timer

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle

Britain has to be the only country that's going to be fascist for the sole reason of being so dismal it can't imagine anything better

Just an endless school assembly with failed forced enthusiasm for an ongoing genocide

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Lavoy Finicum. Wrote self-insert stories about brave libertarian ranchers forced into violent confrontations (which the rancher would win with his superior training and quickdraw skills) with evil Feds.

Shot by feds after trying and failing to pull his gun out of its holster like 3 times.

also tried to reverse psychology the feds by yelling "go ahead and shoot me" a bunch of times until they did

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006

Lord of Pie posted:

also tried to reverse psychology the feds by yelling "go ahead and shoot me" a bunch of times until they did

If I recall correctly he was the only casualty of the entire arc.

Samuel Glompers
Nov 26, 2020

Animal Friend posted:

the Bryan Boyko thread was an all timer

How the gently caress did I forget about bryan boyko lmao

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
I LIKE BEER!!!

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

I will approach each case with an open wine

Adbot