Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
"My positronic brain is incapable of error" the stupid robot said.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Prurient Squid posted:

The phrase "Meet and gently caress Kingdom" exists in my head for some reason.

It wasn't the longest awkward silence after hearing a child ask how their parents first met, but it was up there

Prurient Squid

How was I conceived daddy? She asked the two kings.

Jestery

Not a Dickman, just a shape
"what's that noise?"
*Jovial, rhythmic horns*
" the vengabus , it's coming, RUN!"

poemdexter

Hooray Indie Games!

man invents time machine so he can go back in time and prevent himself from inventing time machine.

Prurient Squid

The inventor of the time machine uses the time machine to go back in time and stop himself but dies in the attempt and the burned wreckage supplies his younger self with the clues that are required to make the time machine.

poemdexter

Hooray Indie Games!

Prurient Squid posted:

The inventor of the time machine uses the time machine to go back in time and stop himself but dies in the attempt and the burned wreckage supplies his younger self with the clues that are required to make the time machine.

The younger self builds time machine to go back in time to stop himself from dying and accidentally kills his older self in the process.

more falafel please

forums poster

ah, I see you've all read homestuck

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

google THIS

A man invents time a machine but it can only go back in time fifteen seconds, which also happens to be the exact amount of time the machine takes to warm up and make all of its requisite sci-fi crackling noises.

Jestery

google THIS posted:

A man invents time a machine but it can only go back in time fifteen seconds, which also happens to be the exact amount of time the machine takes to warm up and make all of its requisite sci-fi crackling noises.

The lamest Primer remake

Karate Bastard

Prurient Squid posted:

The phrase "Meet and gently caress Kingdom" exists in my head for some reason.

So my suggestion is a dating simulator where all the characters are gay kings.

Maybe this is the reson?

deep dish peat moss

a Galactic Olympics where humans can't win any medals because their competition are giant space whales and bugpeople that can fly 300mph and stuff

deep dish peat moss

pelican scab during stork strike

deep dish peat moss

a reboot of the Friend Square but it's the Friendship Stone from Gentlemen Broncos

Prurient Squid

deep dish peat moss posted:

pelican scab during stork strike

Prurient Squid

Angry roided up midget.

Finger Prince

https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxvfrbF4oofizutrxV-aEez5v08OKfv8qX

Karate Bastard

People should be more like dogs. For example, they should wiggle their butt when they're happy.

Robot Made of Meat

Karate Bastard posted:

People should be more like dogs. For example, they should wiggle their butt when they're happy.

Wait . . . you don't?

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
getting invited to a "grease" themed costume party and hiding in your car to watch the guests arrive to see if you should wear the leather jacket or toga costume you brought

Jestery

canyoneer posted:

getting invited to a "grease" themed costume party and hiding in your car to watch the guests arrive to see if you should wear the leather jacket or toga costume you brought

I posted a similar one a while ago about setting Grease in ancient Greece

deep dish peat moss

canyoneer posted:

spending weeks meticulously making a leather toga because you're too embarrassed to ask

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
A zoo's animals all escape so the zookeeper has to come up with increasingly implausible ways to get around their absence, up to and including quickly switching animal costumes.

Bright Bart fucked around with this message at 15:07 on Apr 17, 2023

Bright Bart

A zoo of mascots for sports teams.

Finger Prince

Bright Bart posted:

A zoo of mascots for sports teams.

Yes!

caspergers
Pantera reunion reminds me, did you guys know that in Missouri they aren't called Pantera, they're called St. Louis Inbred Company

Finger Prince

Pantera Bread - A Bulgur Display of Flour

deep dish peat moss

Philosopher orks inventing time travel by postulating that technically, tomorrow is zero days away, which means it's right now

Karate Bastard

deep dish peat moss posted:

Philosopher orks

I think you are on to something here.

Prurient Squid

A gangster that just discovered sock puppets and finds them hilarious.

Bright Bart

Big name trap rapper releases a song with

"Ya'll ain't grindin' enough; ya'll ain't postin' on BYOB enough."

Then we all stay up for days speculating which poster it is.

Karate Bastard

The punchline is that they're a lurker, rapping about YCS.

Finger Prince

Scientician: "Carl, I need you to run a Fourier transform on this signal data"

Carl the Intern:
:confused:

Karate Bastard

Karate Bastard posted:

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Wait . . . you don't?

Cats wiggle their butts when they are about to pounce.

I don't know about cows, but I'd be careful.

Harold Fjord
I'm completely obsessed with the idea of mashing up the last speech Red gives to a parole board near the end of Shawshank Redemption with the "I used to be a piece of poo poo" sloppy steaks bit from I think you should leave

Trying

Harold Fjord posted:

I'm completely obsessed with the idea of mashing up the last speech Red gives to a parole board near the end of Shawshank Redemption with the "I used to be a piece of poo poo" sloppy steaks bit from I think you should leave

it's a good idea, Harold

Prurient Squid

Taking a drug that lets you hear what's really being said...

But then you hear a cow go "moooo" and it's like "woah......... no way"

Finger Prince

You're not my RealDad™!

Finger Prince

New from Boston Dynamics, a true breakthrough in personal android technology: Introducing RealDad™!
Are you tired of the middle aged dating scene?
Looking for someone to share the bills but don't want to shack up with just some dude?
RealDad™ is more human male partner than Steve could ever be!
RealDad™ is legally permitted to work in 48 states, and is fully qualified in many in demand fields!
RealDad™ never gets tired and always has time for you and the kids!
Running late? Use RealDad™'s Summon feature and he'll pick the kids up at soccer practice in a jif!
RealDad™ won't mess up the toilet, won't come home drunk and horny after a night out with the guys then pass out snoring after waking you up with half hard erection, won't sneak off to the garage to smoke pot, and is programmed with multiple cooking techniques and recipes!
Just about the only thing RealDad™ can't do is love you back, but is that really any different to Steve?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard

Hahaha