Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Tokyo Sexwale posted:

the lovely gently caress My rear end, lmao

my brain just autofills the 'gently caress my rear end' part after i see the word lovely now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
i always read it as "the lovely gently caress of my rear end" for some reason and then that thought gets stuck in for a while

tidal wave emulator
Aug 7, 2007

did the thread where that guy's account glitched out and posted several pages of BUSH'S BRAIN get goldmined cos I've been thinking about that post on and off for nearly 20 years now

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Joey McChrist posted:

my brain just autofills the 'gently caress my rear end' part after i see the word lovely now

lol

to me the best part of that whole extended meltdown is that GA posted 'baba booey' ... in the Howard Stern thread.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Cuttlefush posted:

i always read it as "the lovely gently caress of my rear end" for some reason and then that thought gets stuck in for a while

Is a man not entitled to the lovely gently caress of his rear end?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Is a man not entitled to the lovely gently caress of his rear end?

“No,” says the man in D&D, “it belongs to the mods.”
“No,” says the man in C-SPAM, “it belongs to TUMRP.”
“No,” says the man in GBS, “it belongs to the dumbest people you’ve ever met.”

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose… sagas.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
going into andrew ryans office and he starts ranting about the crews before i beat him to death with a golf club

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

another day of forums janitoring in the howard stern thread. people keep asking me if they can gently caress my rear end, baba booey they wont even let me gently caress it

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?
who was it who posted their workout log into a really serious thread? Like, a thread discussing abortion or something like that. And did it several times in a row? Did that happen or did I imagine it?

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

HopperUK posted:

who was it who posted their workout log into a really serious thread? Like, a thread discussing abortion or something like that. And did it several times in a row? Did that happen or did I imagine it?

lol it happened but i cant remember which thread it was

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
Unless DB stands for dead baby you are in the wrong thread.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
*andrew ryan getting beaten to death voice* THE LOVELY gently caress MY ASSSSS

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

going into andrew ryans office and he starts ranting about the crews before i beat him to death with a golf club

would you kindly take a break from posting? user loses posting privileges for 6 hours.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

HopperUK posted:

it definitely happened, I wanna say it was E/N, but I don't remember more than that sorry

without recalling exactly what it was I think I know what you mean

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

HopperUK posted:

It was Inco in the thread Dr. Kermit Gosnell and the Little Clinic of Horrors. Five pages into a horrific discussion about a shady abortion clinic this happened:

Inco posted:

I've been working out! It's just difficult to quantify the boot camp because I lose track of the reps. I got back from the gym not too long ago, but my modem's fried and I'm not too fond of phone posting. But, if I must...

Tuesday and Thursday was boot camp. Technically, I'm done all the classes I've paid for, but the trainer's invited me back for the make up sessions that the other people missed. I'll be taking advantage of that, of course.

Weigh-in (04/12/13): 204 lbs

10min elliptical

Squat
5x80
5x90
5x100
5x110
5x120

DB Bench Press
5x40
5x45
5x50
5x55
5x60

Chinups
22x110
12x110

30min elliptical

Then he posted it a bunch more times because he thought his phone was eating his posts.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

It was Inco in the thread Dr. Kermit Gosnell and the Little Clinic of Horrors. Five pages into a horrific discussion about a shady abortion clinic this happened:

Then he posted it a bunch more times because he thought his phone was eating his posts.

lol

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Medicinal Penguin posted:

Unless DB stands for Dead Baby, you're in the wrong thread.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

I laughed harder each time he did it again, that thread is a trip lol

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

lmao thank you, it was perfection

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

HopperUK posted:

lmao thank you, it was perfection

It really is. Just :discourse:

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
does anyone else have bad memories of when this thread was basically in SAD and forget you dont have to wait 10 minutes to make another post

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder

Feels Villeneuve posted:

does anyone else have bad memories of when this thread was basically in SAD and forget you dont have to wait 10 minutes to make another post

the only bad memories i have...is remembering youre posts :twisted:

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Joey McChrist posted:

genuinely sucks that absolute freaks like iron crowned and the psycho gbs cyber soldier guy kept getting multiple chances to spread their fat turds all over the website to the point that a beloved poster got ran off. hope radia is well and gently caress everyone that emboldens or defends these fucks

I didn’t know radia well but she seemed like a reasonably innocuous poster who didn’t repeatedly lust for dog murder so I’m going to chalk her leaving up as an L

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Autisanal Cheese posted:

“No,” says the man in D&D, “it belongs to the mods.”
“No,” says the man in C-SPAM, “it belongs to TUMRP.”
“No,” says the man in GBS, “it belongs to the dumbest people you’ve ever met.”

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose… sagas.

gonna have to remember this as I replay Bioshock, hearing every gibbering splicer i wrench as a mega thread poster trying to get me to dive in.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

a man posts, a slave makes liiiiiiiists of pooooooosters *thwack*

NoiseAnnoys fucked around with this message at 23:36 on Apr 16, 2023

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
~fartz~

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

lmfao

Frank Frank posted:

I didn’t know radia well but she seemed like a reasonably innocuous poster who didn’t repeatedly lust for dog murder so I’m going to chalk her leaving up as an L

she's an absolute sweetheart and it sucks that she's gone. i hope she'll feel safe enough to come back under a different account someday but i totally understand if she doesn't

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Feels Villeneuve posted:

sometimes I don't have that much to say.

I'm enjoying everspace 2 but I'm a sucker for flying spaceships around and shooting at things. it's everything I wanted from Elite: Dangerous minus all the space trucking and praying to not be interdicted by pirates. This is pretty embarrassing to admit, but Elite: Dangerous did show me the scale of the universe because it would take like 3 minutes of hyperspace jumping to go 50 lightyears, so I looked up the width of the milky way and it's 100,000 light years. The closest other galaxy is 25,000 from earth so I guess poo poo is closer if you go off the spiral axis but bro

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Joey McChrist posted:

she's an absolute sweetheart and it sucks that she's gone. i hope she'll feel safe enough to come back under a different account someday but i totally understand if she doesn't

I'm insanely pissed that a poltics forum mod and politics forum admin (jeez wow it's like we've seen this episode before) enabled some psychopath to doxx her and are going to get away with it. nobody deserves that poo poo and jeff should be loving ashamed of himself for letting these dipshits have buttons

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Spanish Manlove posted:

sometimes I don't have that much to say.

I'm enjoying everspace 2 but I'm a sucker for flying spaceships around and shooting at things. it's everything I wanted from Elite: Dangerous minus all the space trucking and praying to not be interdicted by pirates. This is pretty embarrassing to admit, but Elite: Dangerous did show me the scale of the universe because it would take like 3 minutes of hyperspace jumping to go 50 lightyears, so I looked up the width of the milky way and it's 100,000 light years. The closest other galaxy is 25,000 from earth so I guess poo poo is closer if you go off the spiral axis but bro

everspace 1 was one of the few spaceshoot games that actually nailed the space and shoot part. it was good.

story/world was also surprisingly good

(flak cannon was best)

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Cuttlefush posted:

everspace 1 was one of the few spaceshoot games that actually nailed the space and shoot part. it was good.

story/world was also surprisingly good

(flak cannon was best)

it feels like 1 but open world instead of roguelike which hits every one of my hell yeah neurons

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

I got the tude now posted:

i also blacked o ut and got fired from the church i worked for the next morning for smelling like a strip club whil e being hungover.

thats what happened??

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I would have asked the church people how they knew what a strip club smelled like tbh.

Obscure Risk
Feb 23, 2009

TASed losers
Cya dopes

they can smell the sin on you.....

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

HopperUK posted:

That was Inco, and yeah he also had a weird internet/account glitch and just posted the exact same post like 20 times right in the middle of a convo about abortion

E: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3543702&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post414406734

Psycho Landlord fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Apr 17, 2023

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

tidal wave emulator posted:

did the thread where that guy's account glitched out and posted several pages of BUSH'S BRAIN get goldmined cos I've been thinking about that post on and off for nearly 20 years now

I vaguely remember this, wasn't it in LF?

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

actual lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Frank Frank posted:

I would have asked the church people how they knew what a strip club smelled like tbh.

They had gone to the strip club only to get directions on how to get away from there