Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

5 weeks away from 40 and feeling pretty good. Thanks for making that a picture

3 weeks for me and I'm feeling pretty terrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

stop being so pretty Sid.

I think I got a thing for redheads

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I have autism 3)

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Sid Vicious posted:

I have autism 3)

you must be high loving functioning. Thats awesome! I never thought you were

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i was recently properly diagnosed it’s technically just autistic traits but it’s enough that I can stop saying I have severe brain damage and just say I have autism and that’s honestly nice

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Sid Vicious posted:

i was recently properly diagnosed it’s technically just autistic traits but it’s enough that I can stop saying I have severe brain damage and just say I have autism and that’s honestly nice

since you said it, what does Autistic traits mean?

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

New shirt, blurry camera.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

since you said it, what does Autistic traits mean?

some of the ways my brain damage effects me is social awkwardness and weird obsessions and they’re finally categorizing that stuff as ASD related instead of just quirky fella stuff and it’s been really good and helpful for me working through a lot of my stuff lately

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

Sid Vicious posted:

I have autism 3)

Welcome to the club! Most of us are cool.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Horses cause autism!!!

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Arc Hammer posted:

lookin good :buddy:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Desert Bus posted:

Welcome to the club! Most of us are cool.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Arc Hammer posted:

You look a lot like a dude I used to work with. Do you have a weirdly out of look high pitched laugh?

Also high five Sid, I have brain damage and the autism.

Weirdly despite being hella autistic I have a lot of management techniques and stuff I've learned over the years and as a result I apparently don't come off as autistic to most people (translation: I mask like a motherfucker).

The upside is turns out I'm great in social situations and can read body language, tone, etc honestly better than NT people apparently. The downside is holy gently caress that poo poo is draining. It's why I prefer to stay home and read and stuff, people are confusing and following their poo poo is exhausting.

The other downside is I have legitimately had people "call me out for pretending" to have autism :v:

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

syntaxfunction posted:

You look a lot like a dude I used to work with. Do you have a weirdly out of look high pitched laugh?

Can't say that I think it's that high pitched. I havent had too many jobs either unless we're going back ten years when I worked grocery.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Also unless you happen to live in Australia it's pretty unlikely ngl.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
https://imgur.com/HKsSkeS
remember this one from when I almost died?

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

https://imgur.com/HKsSkeS
remember this one from when I almost died?

I actually do! I missed the smashed up car the first time, I suppose a lot of other people did too.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Valko posted:

I actually do! I missed the smashed up car the first time, I suppose a lot of other people did too.

they sure did. One car accident. Somehow

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

they sure did. One car accident. Somehow

You're just that handsome that you cause people to ignore traffic hazards. Like Salma Hayek in Desperado (Once Upon a Time in Mexico?). I can't remember which.

This is me with my hands clasped in prayer.

I pulled this trick in front of a couple of friends and they were pretty freaked. I know not everyone can do this but I don't think it's that unusual.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
It definitely takes a moderate amount of shoulder and wrist flexibility. That's funny that it blew your friends' minds though

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
I seen it in a big book of pictures from Ripley's Believe it or Not. All very old and black and white. There was a guy doing it but he was also kneeling and had his chin on the ground. Doing this really stretches your chest and if I tried to kneel down like that I think I'd break my arms.

JamMaster Flash
Dec 3, 2003

Palm tree head.

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

felt cute might delete later

wish this genre of photo weren’t so douchey, sorry

JamMaster Flash
Dec 3, 2003

carry on then posted:

Nah you're lookin good man. Cool hair and you be workin out.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i only ordered two tweety bird shirts but they sent me four. anyone need a tweety bird shirt? xtra large size.

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

It has long been an axiom of mine that the little things are infinitely the most important.

:siren:thunderdome winner:siren:

I have planted many plants today

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

carry on then posted:

looking hot dude. like seriously

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

carry on then posted:

looking strong, but your shadow looks way stronger.

trick of the light, I imagine. just made me laugh a bit.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Light Gun Man posted:

looking strong, but your shadow looks way stronger.

trick of the light, I imagine. just made me laugh a bit.

Lmao, I hadn't even noticed that.

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Oh yeah, the lighting there always makes me look better too, it's true what they say about downlighting and selfies.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

carry on then posted:

OP's true form based on that shadow

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

It has long been an axiom of mine that the little things are infinitely the most important.

:siren:thunderdome winner:siren:

Mild-mannered musclebro by day, powerful raven shapeshifter by night. He fights crime. Or does crime. Probably both.

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

Chernobyl Princess posted:

I have planted many plants today

People who plant plants are coolest people

dinahmoe
Sep 13, 2007

First picture is from my first big night out since becoming disabled (Elvis Costello, playing in my hometown!) Second picture is of my sport utility walker. I have another one that does not have pneumatic wheels, but this one can go in the woods and on the beach. Pretty cool.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

dinahmoe posted:

First picture is from my first big night out since becoming disabled (Elvis Costello, playing in my hometown!) Second picture is of my sport utility walker. I have another one that does not have pneumatic wheels, but this one can go in the woods and on the beach. Pretty cool.

Wow hi
Nice to meet a lady whose been here a long rear end time

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

dinahmoe posted:

I love your shoes!

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

JamMaster Flash posted:

Palm tree head.

Ever since I first saw that chiseled mug of yours it reminded me of someone and I couldn't quite put my finger on who.

Then I watched an old episode of CSI Vegas. You are a young George Eads.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
i need to find a shirt like this in my size.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Quadramind
Dec 8, 2011

dinahmoe posted:

Hey, fair play for getting out! That's a huge achievement. It's so hosed up how fast we can have our whole life rearranged, and end up on the wrong side of a world that's built for luckier people.

Elvis Costello was an excellent choice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quadramind
Dec 8, 2011