Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

I'm trying to win the World Cup
but I'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps playing Argentina onside

the heat are a post-superteam era experiment in making an entire roster with sixth man of the year type players

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Was shocked to find out the Heat are winning but if Giannis is hurt that explains it

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

as a knight of Lebron I happy today

I missed the game I assume he played well

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

but I'm dummy thicc

the old man didn't embarrass himself

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

but I'm dummy thicc

lebron james played almost as well as kevin love tonight

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I'm actually still kind of shocked because the Bucks have actually been good without Giannis this year. The Heat are a sneaky good playoff team though. Jimmy Buckets will play himself into a hospital bed before he gives up a playoff series

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

loquacius posted:

I'm actually still kind of shocked because the Bucks have actually been good without Giannis this year. The Heat are a sneaky good playoff team though. Jimmy Buckets will play himself into a hospital bed before he gives up a playoff series

yeah it owns that the celtics got the hawks instead

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.
i've been cooking so I missed a lot lol, Bucks

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

fart simpson posted:

yeah it owns that the celtics got the hawks instead

These two teams attritioned the hell out of us last year so it owns that they have to do it to each other this time instead

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.
baked some cabbage, made scalloped taters and some really thin pork chops life is good lets goooooo

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Milwaukee Cucks

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

I know the common thinking in this thread is that the East is easily going to win the Championship this year but lol, the west is really deep and much better than people realize.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

no they’re just equally bad

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

as an injury fan im loving todays games

Isentropy
Dec 12, 2010

Pohl posted:

I know the common thinking in this thread is that the East is easily going to win the Championship this year but lol, the west is really deep and much better than people realize.

there’s like three teams that can win it all in the west just like the east. the teams at the far bottom of the west were dire but they don’t matter. all the play in west teams were way way better than the east ones

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

If the Lakers make the finals, I can see the refs cooking up a ring for Bron

Isentropy
Dec 12, 2010

I would support Joel-Hans Embiid if he’d just play for La République Camerounaise with Siakam

although the African sports organizations honestly are on a whole level of corruption. Nigeria had to take 4 stop flights to some of their tourneys because people were skimming funds

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

leanoard should have taken booker down and stuffed him in the basket on that play - stupid rear end foul call even if it was a foul

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Let the upsets flow

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Vox Nihili posted:

Let the upsets flow

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
which team should i root for?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

holy poo poo kawhi is back

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

tristeham posted:

which team should i root for?

I don't know how anyone could root for the suns

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Vox Nihili posted:

Let the upsets flow

I want all of these to go to 7 games so everyone is exhausted and hurt and the Warriors can beat up on them

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

the celtics are going to waltz to the finals

the west seems like a crapshoot but the suns are the most obvious pick and they're coming back and killing the clippers right now

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

triple sulk posted:

the celtics are going to waltz to the finals

the west seems like a crapshoot but the suns are the most obvious pick and they're coming back and killing the clippers right now

if giannis really did break his rear end the. the east just became much easier

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

lol westbrook

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Yeah I feel like a jerk saying I hope Heat/Bucks goes to seven and the winners limp to round 2 on crutches but after last year I kinda do

*grumble grumble* sixers will be a tough series regardless

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

suns clippers is such an exciting game

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Westbrook was froze out on each of those last two possessions

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

kawhi...

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

lmao westbrook haters in shambles

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

incredible

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

AnimeIsTrash posted:

i enjoyed it

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

but I'm dummy thicc

westbrook inflicted more turnovers than he gave up, wouldn't have guessed

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

AnimeIsTrash posted:

lmao westbrook haters in shambles

it was amazing

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

the few minutes of this game now that I've seen was all the calls going to Jokic, so I'm guessing its going to be that kind of game

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

AnimeIsTrash posted:

It's going to be a great series

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Pohl posted:

the few minutes of this game now that I've seen was all the calls going to Jokic, so I'm guessing its going to be that kind of game

who does minesota have on him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

my stream is probably behind but Jokic just threw KAT down on a rebound and there was no call lol