Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Joey McChrist posted:

send her our love, and sorry that all this dumb bullshit happened!

seconded, she's a great poster and I hope she'll feel comfortable coming back in the future. :glomp:

TheSwizzler posted:

Spinz eating her fortieth ban for getting bachelorette party drunk at her computer again and screaming at people randomly over old forums grudges

not a huge thing since she'll rereg but its pretty illustrative of the problem

at least she didn't talk about her sex life in graphic detail this time I guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Cthulu Carl posted:

Weekend ain't over yet, nor is Meltdown May and it's still April

double posting because lol of course the insane KF poster was a long running perma alt

god drat this website

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

Kazinsal posted:

at least she didn't talk about her sex life in graphic detail this time I guess

we've really seen the evolution of the wine aunt over the years, from the fun aunt, to the uncomfortable aunt, to the aunt who's not invited to family functions

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

Kazinsal posted:

seconded, she's a great poster and I hope she'll feel comfortable coming back in the future. :glomp:

thirded, gonna miss seeing her around and I hope she's doing well!

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

*stumbles into thread with 101 fever* hey guys, what'd I mi...oh.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
Okay, Y4 looks better but Y5 has so. Much. poo poo.

I love it

I hate everything about this stupid fuckin website, but I love yakuza

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Joey McChrist posted:

rhinos star turns red and he immediately falls into an eternal sleep broken only by true loves first kiss

Well poo poo, I'm gonna need airfare to south Asia.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

yeah lady radia and didnt really directly interact but she seemed like a great person and poster so i will miss her. hope she is safe and well.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

lobster shirt posted:

yeah lady radia and didnt really directly interact but she seemed like a great person and poster so i will miss her. hope she is safe and well.

same

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Cthulu Carl posted:

Weekend ain't over yet, nor is Meltdown May and it's still April

also holy poo poo how does this keep happening

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

who is dickey mouse

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

iwentdoodie posted:

Okay, Y4 looks better but Y5 has so. Much. poo poo.

I love it

I hate everything about this stupid fuckin website, but I love yakuza

What?

Are you somehow playing the ps3 versions? Y5 remastered looks vastly better then 4.

Fritz the Horse
Dec 26, 2019

... of course!

lobster shirt posted:

who is dickey mouse

dicky mouse, I did the alt check and fluff can't spell

e: it was panel-permabanned and that is enough of a reason to just yeet the kiwifarms poster. he was in my PMs saying it's normal and fine to post on kf

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Fritz the Horse posted:

uhh you probably shouldnt be posting in here dude

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Fritz the Horse posted:

e: it was panel-permabanned and that is enough of a reason to just yeet the kiwifarms poster. he was in my PMs saying it's normal and fine to post on kf

imo panel edit the ban reason to mention he's a kiwifarms shithead. the extra context makes it stand out from the usual psychotic rereg guy that 99% of permas are for

e: nvm just saw who posted this tell fluff or prag to do it since they're the only admins I trust these days and that's fuckin weird

Kazinsal fucked around with this message at 03:48 on Apr 17, 2023

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Fritz the Horse posted:

equus non grata

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once

Fritz the Horse posted:

would you shut the gently caress up. youre a stupid spineless misogynistic rear end in a top hat and if you had even one iota of shame at in the cavernous void between your ears you would realize that your pathological desire to be the center of attention is doing a great disservice to whatever tatters of your dignity you want to escape with. youre such a vapid useless idiot that the sole different between you and a ventriloquist dummy is that i'd wear a glove first with you

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

uhh you probably shouldnt be posting in here dude

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

or at all, preferably

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

wtf

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Please send Radia love and also if she does want to return she'll be welcomed and we will try to make things safer

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

could someone post the vaccinated against their will Obama post, could use a good laugh

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

Uh ok just realised there was another page after I posted... I know tensions and emotions are high but please refrain from dog piling on horse admin, thanks

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Cuttlefush posted:

unrelated, what the hell determines whether you get pink fyad or mgs fyad stylesheets

If you scroll all the way down the main FYAD page, in the bottom left corner there's a dropdown list that says "No theme" by default, but you can select a different theme there if you want. It's very neat.

NeatHeteroDude posted:

Also in case people missed it in SAD, radia says she's cool with hearing from people via discord or you can post or pm me a message and I'll send it her way. She appreciates everyone also

I hope she's doing okay, given everything, and is having a good evening!

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Upgrade posted:

could someone post the vaccinated against their will Obama post, could use a good laugh

King Hussein Obama I, flanked by his bodyguards, stepped out of his blinged Limoscalade and marched up the gold-lined marble steps of Washington Palace. It should have been a glorious day, yet under his heavy yet exquisite crown of carved human fetus-ivory his brow was ridged deeply as he silently brooded. Still, his posse, boomboxes on their shoulders, dance-walked up the steps, chains and gats jangling over the din as they grabbed their crotches.

As his trusted associates T-Von and Mook-Mook the Bushman pushed open the grand organic farm-grown cruelty-free redwood doors paid for by his 95% tax rate, he stepped into the antechamber of the gold-domed palace. Outside, ShariaVentalism reigned, but in here his word was law, and all his white teen sex slaves cowered before his glare more than even the hemp whips of their latte-drinking tweeded atheist masters.

He walked down the hallway toward his office and a prisoner in chains passed before him, lead by two turban-wearing Mexicans. He spotted the King and began shouting curses.

"You loving fascist! I knew it! I knew it! I told them, but they wouldn't listen, that your health care platform was a slippery slope to all this! You won't get away with this! The will of the Free Market will not be denied!"
"Seelenceo een the prezence of the Keeng, preesoner!"

King Obama spotted a chance to improve his ill mood.

"Bring him here. Good. Give me his file." The king looked over the prisoner's dossier. A long list of crimes against the state, and a repeat offender. "You'll never get away with this! Never!"
"Hush now, Mr. Jack. We have ways of dealing with unruly sorts such as yourself."
"Praise be to Allah, seenyor."
"Peh! I spit at your torture! The Free Market gives me strength!"
"Oh, no, not anything as gauche as that."

The King grabbed a syringe from the outstretched hand of one of his nearby breakdancing bodyguards, and plunged it into the man's helpless neck.

"Now you are immune to rubella."

Kyle's lingering, echoing screams of tormented horror brought a slight smile like a crack in Obama's stony brown face as he walked into his lavish velvet-lined office and shut the door behind him. He motioned for his bodyguards to leave the room, and he addressed the giant screens hanging over his desk.

"Screen one on. Connect to Emperor bin Laden of Eurabia. Screen two: Hugo Chavez of the U.S.S.A.R.. Screen three: The High Elder of Zion."

The three figures appeared live via satelite.

"Gentlemen," began Obama darkly, "it's time to have... a conversation."

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Nuns with Guns posted:

If you scroll all the way down the main FYAD page, in the bottom left corner there's a dropdown list that says "No theme" by default, but you can select a different theme there if you want. It's very neat.

oh my god

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Uh ok just realised there was another page after I posted... I know tensions and emotions are high but please refrain from dog piling on horse admin, thanks

sure but it might be good for the horse to exercise some discretion because a lot of places have a hankering for ikea lasagna right now

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once
he should bother to show a little restraint in where he chooses to post. for example, not here

e: like i was enjoying chuckling softly to "bush's brain" i dont need to see his rear end here scraping for points by providing info no one cares about

fun hater fucked around with this message at 03:53 on Apr 17, 2023

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Of course the ungulates stick together :rolleye:

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I'm still catching up on everything that has happened today is this about right?

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

Cthulu Carl posted:

Of course the ungulates stick together :rolleye:

No don't send me to the glue factory!

a strange fowl
Oct 27, 2022

i'm going to dogpile you. your days are numbered

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
with iron crowned out of the way there's no one to stop us

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Please send Radia love and also if she does want to return she'll be welcomed and we will try to make things safer

Hell of a mixed message here.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
horsing around time is over

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

i'm not confident in a pile of dogs vs a rhino, but we've been bleeding experts in that field recently so im unsure

e.fb

a strange fowl
Oct 27, 2022

dogpiling a rhino sounds fun actually

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

No don't send me to the glue factory!

oh there's way more profitable ways to dispose of a rhino

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
why is dogpiling even a term used to describe group hostily? a pile of dogs sounds lovely

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

im going to use the saddiest's horn as an aphrodesiac with my emo twink and then eat a fritz burger together