Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
lol elon musk is fat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

its a terrible feeling but there is nothing you can do you can send them well wishes and positive messages or link them to a place where they can get help but you arent a therapist and getting involved with someones mental health crisis can be both detrimental to you and them if you arent a qualified professional trained to handle it

I had a bit of a break about 5 years ago, and I posted about it on my facebook and I had people I hadn't talked to since high school dming me to talk about their attempted suicides. And while I appreciate they were trying to help it was exactly what I didn't need to hear about. I feel like especially for someone I barely know through twitter there's not a whole lot I can really add that will help. Especially since I'm sure other people are dming them to go "are you okay, I'm here if you need to talk".

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

FreeRangeHexagon posted:

I had a bit of a break about 5 years ago, and I posted about it on my facebook and I had people I hadn't talked to since high school dming me to talk about their attempted suicides. And while I appreciate they were trying to help it was exactly what I didn't need to hear about. I feel like especially for someone I barely know through twitter there's not a whole lot I can really add that will help. Especially since I'm sure other people are dming them to go "are you okay, I'm here if you need to talk".

yeah if you dont know them at all the most you should do is send a positive comment and dont try to contact them further and even if you do know them personally you should be careful because a mental health crisis is very dangerous amd serious and not something that can resolved over the internet. i'm not good at posting seriously sorry to all the muskheads itt

16-bit Butt-Head has issued a correction as of 23:26 on Apr 16, 2023

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
elon musk...... he reminds me of "fat bastard" from austin powers: the spy who shagged me

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

what was this

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

500 good dogs posted:

what was this

if you live in japan then mr elon musk will pay you to make content for twitter

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

:nice:

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Feels Villeneuve posted:

elon musk...... he reminds me of "fat bastard" from austin powers: the spy who shagged me

turn on your monitor

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

lumpentroll posted:

turn on your monitor

we're all on the same side. no need for personal attacks

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

guess he had to be right about something at some point

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

interesting

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Feels Villeneuve posted:

we're all on the same side. no need for personal attacks

i’m watching top gun: maverick on a amazon atm. i win you lose

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

He just wants there to be a bigger meltdown than him buying Twitter

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

This was announced to a larger public, like one of my US pals specifically got this on their feed.

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost

Martian posted:

I used to work in a small phone shop in a busy mall. One day the mall was packed with people, but for a moment our shop happened to be empty. A woman stood in the doorway of our shop and yelled: 'I dont want to come in because of all the radiation of all your phones, that gives me a headache! But do you sell phones with low transmission power so they aren't dangerous?' Before I could answer she yelled 'ah never mind, I'm leaving, I'm already getting a headache just standing here!' and she left.

Of course, all the phones in our shop were turned off or fake, while no doubt every single person in that very full mall had a working one in their pocket.

Wonder what happened to her

Owned by Logic. Burn in HELL, Karen :xbone:

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lol elon musk is fat

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

What if I have a connection to a VPN server in Japan?

Mr. Pizza
Oct 5, 2009

Mr. Lobe posted:

Don't bother getting upset when a broken clock sometimes shows the right time if you watch it long enough

This will happen twice per day on a regular 12-hour clock, fyi

Mr. Pizza
Oct 5, 2009

Elon oval office

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

its a terrible feeling but there is nothing you can do you can send them well wishes and positive messages or link them to a place where they can get help but you arent a therapist and getting involved with someones mental health crisis can be both detrimental to you and them if you arent a qualified professional trained to handle it

this is exactly right. im going through this with my best friend elon musk right now.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
the elon rocket company is gonna try and launch their big-rear end water tower rocket

here's hoping elon musk gifts us with the biggest rocket explosion in history

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

She looks like a victim of a Neuralink operation in that picture.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

mr elon musk sir please stop using your moms twitter account as a sockpuppet its embarrassing

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

SALTS (smiled a little, then stopped; it's a step down from LOL)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Shrecknet posted:

SALTS (smiled a little, then stopped; it's a step down from LOL)

😮‍💨

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

spacemang_spliff posted:

the missouri highway patrol put out an amber alert last night with a link to their twitter account

does musk charge to use the API for amber alerts now lol the NWS has to pay so I assume yes

Tennessee does this for their Amber Alerts too lmao

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Elon Musk managed to scam his way to being the richest person in earth and his dad still will openly say he likes his other son more whenever asked :lol:

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

You must pay the price for this post.
you would think that alone would be fuel for elons comedy but alas

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Elon Musk managed to scam his way to being the richest person in earth and his dad still will openly say he likes his other son more whenever asked :lol:

his dad owned an emerald mine and was a slaving piece of poo poo but i am grateful for how often he shares his disdain towards the shitbag even though he probably contributed heavily to his terrible behavior

a helpful bear has issued a correction as of 09:03 on Apr 17, 2023

Entropia
Nov 18, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lol elon musk is fat

lol he's so anxious about looking like trash

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

be happy :3

you don't have to hand it to elon's dad, he's really bad as well in a myriad of ways, they are just partially different ways than elon.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

The final confirmation that goons are wrong about nuclear power

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
lol I didn't know Twitter was taking after YouTube now

https://twitter.com/thatstarwarsgrl/status/1647649190955331584?t=klLcxcCSV_paOoLGZLvAOw&s=19

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
wow. thatstarwarsgirl loving sucks

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
The for you tab is just filled with the most random and questionable people now it rules

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

moist turtleneck posted:

The for you tab is just filled with the most random and questionable people now it rules

Mine isnt.

Pidgin Englishman
Apr 30, 2007

If you shoot
you better hit your mark
Just an hour till water tower one lifts off

[video type="youtube"]/live/eN57x2a_waw?feature=share[/video]

I'm going to sleep, but will be dreaming of the morning lols

E: OK, link didn't work. You're on your own, goons.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Pidgin Englishman posted:

Just an hour till water tower one lifts off

[video type="youtube"]/live/eN57x2a_waw?feature=share[/video]

I'm going to sleep, but will be dreaming of the morning lols

E: OK, link didn't work. You're on your own, goons.

try
code:
[video type="youtube"]eN57x2a_waw[/video]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eN57x2a_waw

why is this being commentated by lovely twitch streamer guys

Cuttlefush has issued a correction as of 13:19 on Apr 17, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

They were probably told to sustain the claim because the circled image in question resembles Elon.