Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Lol this website sucks so much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

I have been banging this drum for six months now and multiple admins have told me he hadn’t earned a perma lol

There was a QCS thread about it!

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

pentyne posted:

What?

Are you somehow playing the ps3 versions? Y5 remastered looks vastly better then 4.

Nope, remastered versions of both on gamepass. Y5 looks demonstrably worse for some reason. When I get home tonight I'll look and see if maybe it dropped to a lower graphic setting or something.

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
this website rules

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Tokyo Sexwale posted:

sick of the poo poo tbh

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
The fact that 16-bit-butthead is doing years' worth of mod work in the first week of being an IK or at least some kind of catalyst for it is hilarious and depressing at the same time

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

American McGay posted:

Lol this website sucks so much.

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
I appreciate the transparency. disheartened lol

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I don't even know what to say any more.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
So how many other outstanding permas are there

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

I still think the site owner probating a perma rereg for a month and not noticing that they were a rereg is funnier

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
i know people want to be optimistic but there's such low probability that new posters are actually new and not reregs so even though admins don't want to have rereg witchhunts, turns out you may just start doing them regularly

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=405MkCQ-478&t=218s but the explosion happens 1 year later

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

It was Inco in the thread Dr. Kermit Gosnell and the Little Clinic of Horrors. Five pages into a horrific discussion about a shady abortion clinic this happened:

Then he posted it a bunch more times because he thought his phone was eating his posts.
bringing this up again because it is incredible lmfao

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Ok I know people may get mad about this but please also do acknowledge how ridiculously stupid and funny "we forgot" is to the question "why didn't you perma ban the lovely dog hating strip club dude that nobody likes?"
It's really funny and it led to the entertainment of 16bbh sixering him into oblivion so while it may not have been worth it it sure did lead to some good entertainment

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

it was last year, so 400 days ago. nice round number

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Oxxidation posted:

oh god damnit

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

EorayMel posted:

The fact that 16-bit-butthead is doing years' worth of mod work in the first week of being an IK or at least some kind of catalyst for it is hilarious and depressing at the same time

Proving once again that the sixer is the most powerful button.

johnny park
Sep 15, 2009

lol

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Oxxidation posted:

Was it really lol

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Heath posted:

Was it really lol

it sure was

Deathslinger
Jul 12, 2022

e: nvm

rox
Sep 7, 2016

ffs

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.
this sure has been a pizza rhino weekend

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

There really isn't anything that can possibly sum up how I feel about this besides

Tism the Dragon Tickler posted:

Screaming internally at this but also lol

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i think rhino should simply not be allowed to go for pizza without a three-day warning period.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
pizza party (threat)

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 46 hours!

Upgrade posted:

I have been banging this drum for six months now and multiple admins have told me he hadn’t earned a perma lol

There was a QCS thread about it!

You committed the crime of suggesting the admins do something so they reflexively refused even though they had already decided to do so

Lol.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

i think rhino should simply not be allowed to go for pizza without a three-day warning period.

Maybe just get delivery next time?

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

You committed the crime of suggesting the admins do something so they reflexively refused even though they had already decided to do so

Lol.

at this point it feels like admin decisions are made out of spite rather than logic

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

If all this occurs every time Rhino is "away", we can't avoid the conclusion that Rhino is actually causing the forum drama himself

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I have to go to work in a few minutes and I'm honestly worried the forums will burn down while I'm away.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Rhino is an eco-conscious person and always makes sure to turn the lights off when he leaves his place for pizza. It's not his fault the light switch is right next to the "Forums run harmoniously/Forums detonate in drama" switch. It's the fault of whoever designed his building after their favorite Far Side cartoons.

If he was in the Middle School for the Gifted apartment, he might never be able to leave or get back in.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Spanish Manlove posted:

at this point it feels like admin decisions are made out of spite rather than logic

Feels Villeneuve posted:

If all this occurs every time Rhino is "away", we can't avoid the conclusion that Rhino is actually causing the forum drama himself

:hmmyes:

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

we have to kill rhino and sell his horn, for the sake of the forums

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Maybe just get delivery next time?

Instead of delivery, get digiorno

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

I have to go to work in a few minutes and I'm honestly worried the forums will burn down while I'm away.

It'll be fine as long as nobody opens Microsoft Excel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Has anyone ever seen Rhino and The Forums Drama in the same room?