Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

love that you're back at rendering stuff, Echi :respek:

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qf2iLQhaDUs

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

haveblue posted:

we did but most people didn't

It really boiled down to whether you've had a job in technology or not.

If you did, you knew instantly that he didn't know what he was talking about, and was doing the sales guy thing of just hyping the output of brainstorming sessions, and he didn't even remotely have the capability himself to bring about anything he was talking about, nor did he know if his team could even do it.

If you didnt work in tech (or know much about tech) he literally looked like Tony Stark building the iron man suit in his basement alone

There was also a third option where you did work in technology, but were so bazingapilled that you wanted to believe that "PT Barnum but for cars and ape brains" really could bring about the future you dream of with the sheer power of dogshit posting and VC money

Beve Stuscemi fucked around with this message at 15:39 on Apr 17, 2023

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

Analytic Engine posted:

Please, call me Gary

i wonder what Gillian is up to since he died

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

way back before I knew how bad the cars are, or the emerald mines, and it was just the rockets that could land I thought "that's pretty cool! there's some vision here!" and now, lol.

my dad still tries to claim that musk has some sort of organisational genius because he got the actual competent people together at spacex but as we can see for any of that original good luck, he's gone in to squander it with idiot poo poo like star link and rambling about mars. also for all his "it was better than the government did!" he forgets that spacex was funded by NASA.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Ok, Echi or some other Blender nerd - y'all know about reflective / transparent materials, how difficult would it be to build a scene to reproduce this set of glass prisms? The little guy will be no problem to add in post.

I would have this poster but the chances of finding an original are slim to say the least.

https://phil-are-go.blogspot.com/2012/01/personality-posters-secret-source.html

pondering the rectangles

E:
:sickos:

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

AlbertFlasher
Feb 14, 2006

Hulk Hogan and the Wrestling Boot Band

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

geez no one did the obvs..

BARON'S FAMILY REUNION

MiniFoo
Dec 25, 2006

METHAMPHETAMINE

I'm HONEST PUMPERS

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

holy poo poo!

I'm "Disconsolate Dicks "

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

The generals, they're crestfallen!

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
a car that runs on a tank of burning american flags

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

ADINSX posted:

The internet really did make me stupid

a friend's girlfriend will always scream BRAINWORMS at us any time we start laughing at stupid poo poo like this

and now she has to scream it at herself too because that poo poo is funny :evilbuddy:

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine

echinopsis posted:

where I'm from those things are called square rods

I gave it a real rough shot on my laptop to see if the concept works

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_r8llp45zh01s52b0v_720.mp4

burning swine
May 26, 2004

Beksiński vibes

burning swine
May 26, 2004

put a little orb on each one with a semicircle of disheveled wizards huddling around it

jeebus bob
Nov 4, 2004

Festina lente

The distracted boyfriend meme but it's the wizard and to the chagrin of his crystal rod girlfriend he's pondering an orb the they passed in the street

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

burning swine posted:

Beksiński vibes

these days we call that beksińskicore

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

burning swine posted:

put a little orb on each one with a semicircle of disheveled wizards huddling around it

yospos meetup 2077 sounding bleak

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Written Letter: Good
Monitor Text: Acceptable
Printer: Bad

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

I’ve been watching Joe Pera talks to you on HBO and it’s so god drat funny and blessed. I’ve also started falling down a Conner O'Malley rabbit hole as he’s involved with basically everything I find funny lately. (He randomly showed up in a Search Party episode and was excellent of course) I also learned from Twitter he tours a live show. I have no idea what his act would be but I’m gonna try and go to one!

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

i knew i recognized him from somewhere. he is the guy that aggressively honks at the honk if you're horny sticker on i think you should leave lol

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

polyester concept posted:

i knew i recognized him from somewhere. he is the guy that aggressively honks at the honk if you're horny sticker on i think you should leave lol

also

https://twitter.com/context_conner/status/1283018427792269315

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

ADINSX posted:

“when she succ the whole bemis”

lol

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Improbable Lobster posted:

pondering the rectangles

E:

:sickos:

:perfect:

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Ok, Echi or some other Blender nerd - y'all know about reflective / transparent materials, how difficult would it be to build a scene to reproduce this set of glass prisms? The little guy will be no problem to add in post.

I would have this poster but the chances of finding an original are slim to say the least.

https://phil-are-go.blogspot.com/2012/01/personality-posters-secret-source.html

minato
Jun 7, 2004

cutty cain't hang, say 7-up.
Taco Defender

Nuts and Gum posted:

I’ve been watching Joe Pera talks to you on HBO and it’s so god drat funny and blessed. I’ve also started falling down a Conner O'Malley rabbit hole as he’s involved with basically everything I find funny lately. (He randomly showed up in a Search Party episode and was excellent of course) I also learned from Twitter he tours a live show. I have no idea what his act would be but I’m gonna try and go to one!

He recently toured with Joe Pera and his stage act is "exact opposite of Joe Pera".

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87_4nHEPHyU

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
connor's also great in detroiters when he shows up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe

evergreen

just legitimately funny every time i watch it