Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Karate Bastard posted:

Sounds like a solid night out.
I believe it's canon that it's pretty underwhelming night in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Its less the pulling the drain tube out, more the slug/worm of clotted blood/slime that sort of tried to ooze back into my hip that I recall.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

PinheadSlim posted:

I thought if I got too close to the drain in the shower my foot would get stuck and they'd have no choice but to amputate

anxious kid brain ftw

If you flush while still on the toilet, there is a risk you may get pulled along in the flow. This risk persists as long as you remain in close proximity to the toilet. In fact, if you sit on the toilet, you may fall into the toliet, greatly increasing this risk.

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

PinheadSlim posted:

I thought if I got too close to the drain in the shower my foot would get stuck and they'd have no choice but to amputate

anxious kid brain ftw

I thought the same for pool drains

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

I've told this story before, maybe even in this thread; one time in high school I had a nose bleed in class that I stopped and later went to the bathroom during that class. I sneezed on the steps (without covering) and a huge wad of half coagulated blood flew out of my mouth onto the steps.

I left it there.

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/YtThumbnails/status/1647940247614017537

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Hey finally a positive review

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsgaFeunHQw

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Admiral Joeslop posted:

I've told this story before, maybe even in this thread; one time in high school I had a nose bleed in class that I stopped and later went to the bathroom during that class. I sneezed on the steps (without covering) and a huge wad of half coagulated blood flew out of my mouth onto the steps.

I left it there.

I got my septum pierced in college. About a day later I went to take a drink of a Monster in class and the bead on the ring got caught on the can tab. So I accidentally gave the ring a good tug on a day old piercing. I immediately sneezed, spraying blood all over the front of one of these-

The instructor in that class thought it was very funny.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

UwUnabomber posted:

I got my septum pierced in college. About a day later I went to take a drink of a Monster in class and the bead on the ring got caught on the can tab. So I accidentally gave the ring a good tug on a day old piercing. I immediately sneezed, spraying blood all over the front of one of these-

The instructor in that class thought it was very funny.

Interior Semiotics, amirite?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Cacafuego posted:

I thought the same for pool drains

And you made a bank out of it, Mr. Palahniuk

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

DandyLion posted:

cursed memory

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

DandyLion posted:

wrong hole

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

pretty sure this person has been featured itt before, but here's a fresh glimpse
https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7223074915698740523

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
Cleaner(?) than The Dollfucker, at least.

I stopped watching when he put it on an rc car don't tell me if he also has a doll.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Bad Purchase posted:

pretty sure this person has been featured itt before, but here's a fresh glimpse

Even before reading the hashtags I knew it had to be one of the weird murder highschool characters from that hosed up game

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
I guess there was a time when I would have found that funny rather than being mad that nobody in his life did an intervention before he was an adult

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Had the joys of two drains pulled out. And the fun of the little plastic grenades at the end of the tubes to collect the drippings while they were in.

Same surgery had a catheter in for three days. I swear I heard a "woooOOP!" sound as it came out. Might have been me.

And a couple of dozen staples. That didn't hurt, but felt so weird as he got out some needle nose pliers and just went yankyankyankyankyank in a few seconds.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Volcott posted:

I stopped watching when he put it on an rc car don't tell me if he also has a doll.

Then you missed the part where he has guns and a lot of ammo for some reason. So that'll probably all end up well since he's clearly really well put together.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Volcott posted:

oh so you didn't get to see the church

mrking
May 27, 2006

There's No Limit To What We Can't Accomplish

Bad Purchase posted:

it just keeps going and going

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Really I think this can stand on its own legs in this thread.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Knormal posted:

I linked that comic to my wife, she thought it was really funny

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Jack-Off Lantern posted:

I linked that comic to my wife, she thought it was really funny
I can't find a way to say your wife deserves a probe without sounding like a pervert.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

I did this in college. It was better than it should have been.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

There are many things you do in college that are better than they should have been but nowhere near good enough to promote.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Loling at the fresh greens. e: Also the egg.

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Knormal posted:

What's most offensive is getting Kermit wrong, and the relationship dynamic. Shouldn't it be evil Miss Piggy invading a frog farm or something?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Why does it have to be a french farm chrpno

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

who else eats frog legs

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Knormal posted:

I can't find a way to say your wife deserves a probe without sounding like a pervert.

That's ok, she's not a goon. We're also European,so.. you know.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Ghostlight posted:

who else eats frog legs

Cannibal frogs?

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Jack-Off Lantern posted:

That's ok, she's not a goon. We're also European,so.. you know.

We’ll try to also put a racial component in for y’all next time then

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Zamboni Rodeo posted:

Goddamn I hate carpet in a bathroom.

https://i.imgur.com/xTjH7b9.mp4

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!
I bet if you remove the carpet the original wood paneling is still in great shape.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Mauser posted:

I bet if you remove the carpet the original wood paneling is still in great shape.

No wood paneling, it's obviously just layers of carpet all the way down.

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjlA_ijYlF8

This mushroom cap kid who I thought was a 40 year old midget at first is Mason Reese. He did a bunch of commercials in the 1970's.

The real curse - Google image search to what he looks like now. Somethings need to be let go...like hair styles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Inceltown posted:

There are many things you do in college that are better than they should have been but nowhere near good enough to promote.

I wish they had promoted eating rear end as heavily as they do now because it’s a game changer