Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
"I like the fact the young man didn't escalate" lol he started that whole thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

Anderson never acted like this in Memphis.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Jokic called him a bitch repeatedly ??

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
🎶 WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

EVERYONE ELSE INVOLVED WAS A PEACEMAKER

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

I haven't watched the wolves play all season, are they this bad or is denver this good

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

PupsOfWar posted:

I haven't watched the wolves play all season, are they this bad or is denver this good

denver is really good

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
also minnesota is beat to poo poo and played day before yesterday and denver has been rehabbing injury for like a week

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
why are they bringing joker back and not like peyton watson

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

kingcobweb posted:

why are they bringing joker back and not like peyton watson

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
This is a very bad fourth quarter for Malone that probably won't have any consequence other than Jokic is $1000 poorer.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Rick posted:

This is a very bad fourth quarter for Malone that probably won't have any consequence other than Jokic is $1000 poorer.

Am I missing a reference about the $1k? Is he gonna spend his time gambling on horse racing instead or something

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

kingcobweb posted:

Am I missing a reference about the $1k? Is he gonna spend his time gambling on horse racing instead or something

Ah I thought they called a technical on Jokic rather than a flagrant so I guess there is no penalty at all.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet

Bismack Billabongo posted:

Objectively speaking a fun game but I cannot loving wait to not ever watch Deandre Ayton play defense again
https://twitter.com/DontHateRah/status/1647795280056578053

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
The peacemaker is a grest movie

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

Dejan Bimble posted:

The peacemaker is a grest movie

dope soundtrack, great performances by kidman and clooney. nice, modest exploration of the origins of terrorism and violence. a+ have seen many times.

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"
TAKE THE SHOT

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Wild how deep the 2018 draft is and Ayton being taken number one.

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

Motel Midnight off the hook

Death By The Blues posted:

He big!

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Death By The Blues posted:

Luka was clearly the best there and it was only arizona stuff that had ayton one, and kings stupidly picking bagley.

Anyone smart knew jjj had infinite defensive upside, mikal bridges was good as a 3 and d wing whose upside was unknown. Kevin knox was a ehhh everyone looks mediocre at uk, shai only showed a glimpse of his future powers.

Sexton was impressive but flawed etc etc

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
There was a definite problem in how badly JJJ was scouted and it was following as recently as this summer when people were saying he shouldn't get an extension. It was realistically between Ayton/Luka/Trae and Booker wanted Ayton.

I dunno I think Ayton could have kept a rebound or two away from Plumlee and Zubac but he had 18 and 8 and basically gave the Suns exactly what the realistic expectation for him is at this point. Considering that Biyombo and Logan Paul's Secret Brother didn't exactly succeed at those matchups either I think it's not accurate to scapegoat Ayton.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Rick posted:

There was a definite problem in how badly JJJ was scouted and it was following as recently as this summer when people were saying he shouldn't get an extension. It was realistically between Ayton/Luka/Trae and Booker wanted Ayton.

I dunno I think Ayton could have kept a rebound or two away from Plumlee and Zubac but he had 18 and 8 and basically gave the Suns exactly what the realistic expectation for him is at this point. Considering that Biyombo and Logan Paul's Secret Brother didn't exactly succeed at those matchups either I think it's not accurate to scapegoat Ayton.

its loving wild to see jock getting important minutes in a serious, close playoff game. feels like the kind of sad pathetic depth you'd see on the heat

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miTWitaY43Q

is giving

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zONvMKkIpwA

vibes

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Go Nets.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006