Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

freeasinlarry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Tokyo Sexwale posted:

the lovely pink my rear end

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Tokyo Sexwale posted:

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the major one was the news about him being a wifebeater another one was him showing up and doing stupid lowtax poo poo and a bunch of mods and admins stepping down out of frustration because they knew he was just going to leave again in a day anyway and it wasnt worth putting out the fires he was causing

No this was like 6 years ago or so. I think it was the starting of Negrotown, actually

I remember because I was posting in the football forum and the mods there quietly stepped down and just mentioned they disagreed with the direction Lowtax was taking the forums and declined to provide further details. It was remarkable because a bunch of longtime well liked mods stepped down so I figure it must have been a big thing

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Tokyo Sexwale posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I had some Bushmills and ginger ale last night

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

lil poopendorfer posted:

No this was like 6 years ago or so. I think it was the starting of Negrotown, actually

I remember because I was posting in the football forum and the mods there quietly stepped down and just mentioned they disagreed with the direction Lowtax was taking the forums and declined to provide further details. It was remarkable because a bunch of longtime well liked mods stepped down so I figure it must have been a big thing

Im pretty sure it came out fairly shortly afterward that the "stepping down" of the mods was not voluntary lol

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
i don't remember the wine-is-not-employment guy from yospos but shoutouts to cinci zoo sniper for managing to one up him by paying the site he volunteers for, for no reason, when he could use admin powers to revert avatars. and then making sure to come out as a Counter Whale in his autoban manifesto

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
i,m an idiot king of a single thread and can change avatars lol why was he paying to change them

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Heath posted:

This is Yuki. I may have given her a cube of white cheddar and now she is goin' bananas for more and is spontaneously doing every trick she knows to see if I'll give her one

Please give Yuki more cheese, or some other healthy snack to reward those tricks.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
She got a few treats that are claimed to contain duck meat. She will get a Greenie tooth care treat tomorrow morning when I take her out. She needs to lose weight so I probably shouldn't give her cheese but look at her

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

I appreciate that Yuki has some hustle, as opposed to my idiot craphound cat, who will just camp next to anyone eating cheesy snacks or popcorn and wait wide-eyed to strike

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
my dog is scared of my cat

a strange fowl
Oct 27, 2022

Nuns with Guns posted:

Everyone's normal now from here on out.
oh thank heavens it's over

a strange fowl
Oct 27, 2022

like when the curse is lifted and the toad turns back into a person, we all turn back into people too

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Half of Dracula posted:

i actually think the blood is pretty cool

:dudsmile:

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

Boba Pearl posted:

Sometimes I think SA exists as one of those number stations to create random word generations through internet drama.

Possibly, but with a critical failure table worse than anything Rolemaster came up with

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

lovely pets, i wish them gentle pats and full bellies. but this is a slippery slope and you need to stop.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i,m an idiot king of a single thread and can change avatars lol why was he paying to change them

gently caress now I want to post in that thread

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
I’m gonna skip Yakuza 3 cause I don’t think I’ve heard anyone say positive things about it and move on to 4. Took a break after K2 to play Everspace 2 which was a great time.

mycatscrimes
Jan 2, 2020

Antivehicular posted:

I appreciate that Yuki has some hustle, as opposed to my idiot craphound cat, who will just camp next to anyone eating cheesy snacks or popcorn and wait wide-eyed to strike

Cats are natural schemers, this is their equivalent of hustle.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

RyokoTK posted:

I’m gonna skip Yakuza 3 cause I don’t think I’ve heard anyone say positive things about it and move on to 4. Took a break after K2 to play Everspace 2 which was a great time.

4 is worse than 3. a lot worse

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

a strange fowl posted:

spr was great and i sincerely hope she returns incognito

That a joke or a troll? You know what she did, right?

There are posters I liked and got along well with but are now permabanned for good reason and I don't think they should come back, eg. Elentor.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

my cats are very afraid of my son

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

RyokoTK posted:

It's good just drop the difficulty down to easy and mostly avoid the caberat mini game in it sucks

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Hot Diggity! posted:

It's good just drop the difficulty down to easy and mostly avoid the caberat mini game in it sucks

I did this for Kiwami 1 and I was still miserable. I didn’t like K1 at all.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

iwentdoodie posted:

gently caress now I want to post in that thread

i was going to pm someone upset about their avatar and tell them to post in the musk thread so i could change it back to their original one but then i decided they would just think im trolling and didnt bother... smh

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

you posted moe gifs, that kind of damage isn't undone overnight

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

RyokoTK posted:

skipping yakuza 3 entirely means missing out on the best city environment in the series

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Tokyo Sexwale posted:

you posted moe gifs, that kind of damage isn't undone overnight

What about Larry and Curly gifs?

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Oxxidation posted:

4 is worse than 3. a lot worse

Wtf 4 is good

3 isn't bad, but the combat is terrible. Story is worth it

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Heath posted:

This is Yuki. I may have given her a cube of white cheddar and now she is goin' bananas for more and is spontaneously doing every trick she knows to see if I'll give her one

dawwww.

A great way to get dogs to eat pills prescribed by the vet is to stuff them into some cheese. That's how I dewormed my dog when I was a teen.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

iwentdoodie posted:

Wtf 4 is good

3 isn't bad, but the combat is terrible. Story is worth it

Yeah I dunno I just can’t handle the combat being bad or overbearing. I got sick of Judgment by the end because even though the combat is very good the Keihin random encounter poo poo was too much. Bad combat like K1 breaks me.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

lobster shirt posted:

my cats are very afraid of my son

My cat isn't afraid of my new dog. I caught her rubbing up on the dog in the hallway today.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
Animals are extremely precious, I can't think of a single animal that I don't at least appreciate somewhat, though a lot of invertebrates terrify me, I still think they're cool. I love it when my cat will just sit with me and we chill in the same space.

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

I've got a sinus infection and woke up like a half hour ago going "okay so that was all a fever dream right"

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

My cats are simultaneously afraid of nothing and everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Psycho Landlord posted:

I've got a sinus infection and woke up like a half hour ago going "okay so that was all a fever dream right"

Nah, fever dreams make more sense.