Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Giggs
Jan 4, 2013

mama huhu
https://i.imgur.com/IzLn2qi.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
they should kick Draymond from the league and retroactively award 3 rings to Lebron. And one to the Celtics, I guess.

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era

jackofarcades posted:

they should kick Draymond from the league and retroactively award 3 rings to Lebron. And one to the Celtics, I guess.

I am so happy Kevin Love went back to back to back to back.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Big claps for the mighty 3 seed to beat the 6 seed

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
https://twitter.com/NifMuhammad/status/1648196124635811842?s=20

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i think the kings will drop the next 2 then take the lead again before being blatantly cheated out of games 6 and 7

snyprmag
Oct 9, 2005

It's cool that the best team the warriors have run into in all their playoff runs was from right next door in sack-o-tomatoes.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

R.D. Mangles posted:

thinkin' about those beams

Lmao

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

This cow-town is going to poo poo all over the Silicon Valley warriors I’m gonna love it

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

https://youtu.be/Jer4IEkHM9w

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
https://twitter.com/kasha12/status/1648194051961925635?s=46&t=3d9JmXOJWgE8nozHLwUyjQ

Emergency Bob Meyers podcast incoming

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

jackofarcades posted:

they should kick Draymond

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"
Draymond looks like the donkey from shrek and kicks like him too

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

i am a moron posted:

Draymond looks like the donkey from shrek and kicks like him too

Let's not insult the donkey from shrek.

Got a friend who is a long time Kings NBA fan/sufferer. We thought about tickets but just too expensive.

I haven't seen Sac like this since Webber days. It's great!

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
I want the Kings to lose Game 3 so they can come back home for Game 5, win the series, and then the announcer from NBA Jam gets on the mic as the beam is lit and just shouts BOOMSHAKALAKA over and over and over for ten straight minutes as the Dubs are jeered off the court.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

it warms my heart to see literally everyone* come together in support of the kings

*except warriors fans i guess

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
Look. Let’s get a couple things clear.
A) it was disrespectful as gently caress for Kerr to play Moody. Get his rear end outta here
B) Sabonis never grabbed Draymond’s leg. He was never actually touching him. He did have his arms around the leg, but just as a reflex to protect his head from the dirtiest player of all time, Draymond Green. You can tell that Green has total freedom of movement.

In conclusion, Adam Silver needs to suspend Green from the rest of the series and Sabonis should press assault charges.

N/v: gently caress Draymond Green

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Podcasters are all suffering for not taking the Kings seriously

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

It's both thrilling and terrifying.
What I'm getting from Dame's twitter is that Draymond is signing the vet minimum with Portland after GSW gets swept in Round 1.

Dick Boss
Mar 20, 2023

by Hand Knit
Goddammit league pass let's you hide the scores but it still shows the series summary. I got spoiled on all the playoff wins 😞

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Jordan Poole sucks so much and it’s hilarious how much they owe him

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring
Poole‘s extension hasn’t even kicked in yet.

Ugh.

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

N:
https://twitter.com/MarcJSpears/status/1648256024397369349?t=gBNtb75s3MI71Q8c5Pi6hw&s=19

V: Jesus Christ, Draymond is bitchmade.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

??? wow did you see how much elevation he got propelling off of the dude's chest, and with an injured ankle??? dray is the man of steel

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

gently caress Dray and gently caress Dame for supporting him

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"
Steve Kerr is also a little bitch

Porfiriato
Jan 4, 2016

Vox Nihili posted:

A conspiracy theory is circulating among Suns fans. This guy who got into some sort of spat with Westbrook at halftime:

Is alleged to be this same jackass who did the "counting money" thing during Giannis free throws:

Identical hats and identical watches worn on the right hand for some reason? Arizona face blindness? You decide.

I haven't dug in and actually looked but supposedly the guy's daughter confirmed on Tiktok that it's the same guy (and apparently wasn't aware that he's considered ultra-cursed by many Suns fans). Makes sense that could be the same dude, money counter was in good seats and Russ was cutting through a fan lounge for ticketholders* in those same good seats.

Also while it's kind of a bad look for that guy, it's been reported that Russ went off from the dude just calling him "Westbrick" as he walked through. Either way that clown has brought enough bad ju-ju on the Suns that he should be banned before he racks up even more bad karma.

* there's the "proper" way to get to the locker rooms but it's also possible to get to them by taking an unofficial shortcut through that fan lounge for some reason?? Which seems dumb, but also dumb for visiting players to take that route during a heated playoff game, and also dumb for this dude to mouth off as Russ walked through, and also dumb for Russ to get in his face. Just, everyone's dumb here.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

im worried he hurt himself, he put a lot of force into that stomp

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

im praying for draymond greens speedy recover from that nasty looking ankle injury

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Lol Dray is shameless

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

i am a moron posted:

Steve Kerr is also a little bitch

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

a new study bible! posted:

Lol Dray is shameless

I've wondered a couple times how he'd react to eating an elbow like we used to see in the 90s

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
If late 1980’s/early 1990’s Bill Laimbeer elbowed Dray in the solarplexus, Dray’s limbs would explode off his torso like the old Crash Test Dummies action figures.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

It's almost like the Kings need to be like an old school hockey team and have one guy who is designated to go out and fight Dray for being dirty against one of their star players.

Just send some last on the bench scrub out on the opening tip who is only there to punch Green's lights out.

Giggs
Jan 4, 2013

mama huhu

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Codependent Poster posted:

It's almost like the Kings need to be like an old school hockey team and have one guy who is designated to go out and fight Dray for being dirty against one of their star players.

Just send some last on the bench scrub out on the opening tip who is only there to punch Green's lights out.

One of the few things I actually learned about basketball from Simmons' book was that in the 70s, teams often did have a designated guy who was there to basically grab rebounds and throw punches, to the point where SI was doing long articles about the various players who had the role like Kermit Washington and Marvin Barnes

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010

Dick Boss posted:

Goddammit league pass let's you hide the scores but it still shows the series summary. I got spoiled on all the playoff wins 😞

I noticed that too. Pissed me the hell off. <_<

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

One of the fakest lies I’ve ever read

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Draymond not following THE CODE, quelle surprise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Better podcast about it.