Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

blatman posted:

swiggity swooty jrootis comin for that booty

the phrase i keep repeating in my head is actually swiggity swooty i'm coming for that jrooti

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022

platzapS posted:

you may have legit transcended but the second you tell another person about it you become a charlatan
whenever this happens: slow down, take a deep breath and try to transcend again

Tungsten
Aug 10, 2004

Your Working Boy

Rickshaw posted:

i always love this, the most harebrained idiot take for morons

liberalism as metaphysics

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

everyone will have access to enlightenment

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Riot Bimbo posted:

the thread approved games are xcom 2 war of the chosen and Noita

Terra Invicta needs to make this list

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Ben Nerevarine posted:

Terra Invicta needs to make this list

i had no idea this was a thing but yeah it looks appropriate

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

im pissed this thread didnt help understand the orb

"ye shall know [the thread] by its fruits" --Christ

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

other threads, like the china or econ or w/e, help me understand things. this polluted veil of a thread obscured the matter

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Riot Bimbo posted:

the thread approved games are xcom 2 war of the chosen and Noita

WORLD OF HORROR is also very good

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

platzapS posted:

other threads, like the china or econ or w/e, help me understand things. this polluted veil of a thread obscured the matter

we're working on it dude. pondering the orbs.

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

there is "understanding" and "understanding" I hth

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

the orb was earth all along

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

platzapS posted:

sorry sorry ill ponder faster

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

platzapS posted:

"u can lead a poster to thread, but u cannot make them read." - me

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

platzapS posted:

This thread has the only real understanding you need friend

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
https://twitter.com/SandiaWisdom/status/1647258467571314688

sending gratitude to a good bird poster :smith:

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

You know I always hate watching nature documentaries and there'll be like an eagle drowning in a puddle or something and the humans are like 'we can't intervene, we must let nature take it's course' and I'm sitting there screeching gently caress you, nature got assfucked so you could buy that loving camera, helping the animal is literally the least you could do you fucken piece of poo poo

The idea of radar and jrooti just sitting back clowning around with novelty hats while sue dies of bowel cancer or whatever hits the same way

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

The wise, enlightened, and kinda tired J'rooti: *yawns* actually not helping you is more enlightened, sorry bud

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
https://twitter.com/SandiaWisdom/status/1647602360322240515
noted hippy alien lady "them orbs are spiders bro"

platzapS posted:

i hope the previous tweets helps you find peace. namaste

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

Slavvy posted:

You know I always hate watching nature documentaries and there'll be like an eagle drowning in a puddle or something and the humans are like 'we can't intervene, we must let nature take it's course' and I'm sitting there screeching gently caress you, nature got assfucked so you could buy that loving camera, helping the animal is literally the least you could do you fucken piece of poo poo

The idea of radar and jrooti just sitting back clowning around with novelty hats while sue dies of bowel cancer or whatever hits the same way

"this casanova cassowary knows how to strut his stuff...but will it be enough to seal the deal?" gently caress you just show me the general flows of matter and energy

Tungsten
Aug 10, 2004

Your Working Boy

platzapS posted:

were people saying that that balloon that they shot down to distract from the chemical spills was a UAP? imo half-belief is an attitude you need in life regarding stuff like your own mortality or the potential for the big-picture political situation to ever improve, and it's one that was practiced historically regarding the supernatural. to me it provides a bottomless well of laffs and a healthier attitude toward the irreducible uncertainties in other parts of life. it's not dialectical materialism but maybe injecting some random noise into the equation helps avoid overfitting

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vi0u2YM-h3E

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Tungsten posted:

it's not dialectical materialism but maybe injecting some random noise into the equation helps avoid overfitting

:same:

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

forgot to post the link to the hearing tmrw:
https://www.armed-services.senate.g...solution-office

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

platzapS posted:

"this casanova cassowary knows how to strut his stuff...but will it be enough to seal the deal?" gently caress you just show me the general flows of matter and energy

Matter is one of the most misnamed things in the universe because it's increasingly clear that matter doesn't matter

Let go of materialism, it's only useful for understanding stupid monkey society bullshit

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

hi so what is aitee

what does it mean? I am late to this thread and am not cool

I mean I get what it means but why is it that word

Tungsten
Aug 10, 2004

Your Working Boy

SMERSH Mouth posted:

hi so what is aitee

some time last year or the year before, a medium channeled an alien with a speech impediment who said disclosure was definitely going to happen on june eighth or eighteenth

just completely asinine in the best way

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

SMERSH Mouth posted:

hi so what is aitee

aitee is the cool place to hang out. you can find most of the cool people here. in aitee you can just chill and do whatever and totally relax. "take it easy" is the aitee motto, for example, thats how laid back it is here. show up if you want to have a good time. another good reason to show up is if you want to hang out with friends

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Tungsten posted:

some time last year or the year before, a medium channeled an alien with a speech impediment who said disclosure was definitely going to happen on june eighth or eighteenth

doesn't he go by metatron now

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

cool was wondering because it’s very close phonetically to e t

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Tungsten posted:

yeah she said it was hard to tell, it sounded like aitee

Wasn't it u/throwawalian or whatever?

Tungsten
Aug 10, 2004

Your Working Boy

Riot Bimbo posted:

doesn't he go by metatron now

no clue, i've had covid twice since then lol

or was it once?

Tungsten
Aug 10, 2004

Your Working Boy

SMERSH Mouth posted:

yeah i think a psychoanalyst would call that schizophrenic punning

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

SMERSH Mouth posted:

That's part of the fun

Now consider why we call them birds

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

Aitee comes from a series of posts on reddit by u/throawaylien detailing some abduction experiences including a prediction that something big would happen on July aitee

https://www.reddit.com/r/Throawaylien/comments/nzv3ty/uthroawayliens_comments_2013_part_1/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Lackey
May 31, 2000

Monsters?
They look like monsters to you?

Slavvy posted:

That's part of the fun

Now consider why we call them birds

Only registered members can see post attachments!

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eebCd6s2zW8

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

That right there is a bonafide UAP

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

my bony fealty posted:

early meltdown May is continuing strong this year

Faster than expected, global warming thread warned us

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

Tungsten posted:

were people saying that that balloon that they shot down to distract from the chemical spills was a UAP? imo half-belief is an attitude you need in life regarding stuff like your own mortality or the potential for the big-picture political situation to ever improve, and it's one that was practiced historically regarding the supernatural. to me it provides a bottomless well of laffs and a healthier attitude toward the irreducible uncertainties in other parts of life. it's not dialectical materialism but maybe injecting some random noise into the equation helps avoid overfitting

That's a pretty good way of putting it