Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Elmo’s kids regret who their dad is.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
I regret being born, good luck dude

Albinator
Mar 31, 2010

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

I would love to be killed this way

Mods? Make it happen

E: 16bb if you could give me a sixer with this as the reason I'd appreciate it

probably not as fun as you think: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blowing_from_a_gun

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

E: 16bb if you could give me a sixer with this as the reason I'd appreciate it

no you live with it *puts gun away*

NeonPunk
Dec 21, 2020

Nenonen posted:

So far ebong has reached a record regretted owner time on twitter

Oof. That's quite a bad shoot there.

Looking over their rap sheet, it's kinda concerning that you would want your name on there next to those mods :whitewater:

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

actually that sounds awesome as hell:

quote:

The prisoner is generally tied to a gun with the upper part of the small of his back resting against the muzzle. When the gun is fired, his head is seen to go straight up into the air some forty or fifty feet; the arms fly off right and left, high up in the air, and fall at, perhaps, a hundred yards distance; the legs drop to the ground beneath the muzzle of the gun; and the body is literally blown away altogether, not a vestige being seen.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/SpaceTfrs/status/1648429548441341954

lol

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Congratulations, Elon.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

launch delayed until 6/9

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

quote:

This method of execution is most closely associated with the British colonial rule in India. Following the Indian Rebellion of 1857, "blowing from a gun" was a method the British used to execute rebels as well as for Indian sepoys who were found guilty of desertion. Using the methods previously practised by the Mughals, the British began implementing blowing from guns in the latter half of the 18th century.

Destruction of the body and scattering of the remains over a wide area had a religious function as a means of execution in the Indian subcontinent as it prevented the necessary funeral rites of Hindus and Muslims. Accordingly, for believers the punishment was extended beyond death. This was well understood by foreign occupiers and the practice was not generally employed by them as concurrent foreign occupiers of Africa, Australasia or the Americas.

awful

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.

NeonPunk posted:

Looking over their rap sheet, it's kinda concerning that you would want your name on there next to those mods :whitewater:

is there like a summary of whatever the mod drama is....best i could see was they doxxed someone and i'm not reading two threads to figure out why

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

NeonPunk posted:

i looked and i like this post

Nenonen posted:

I heard that Orbie's main influence comes from a pamphlet called Negro-no-migration, aka. Book of the Chud.

now that's epic

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

quote:

Things did not always work out according to plan at such executions. At a mass execution at Firozpur in 1857, there was an order that blank cartridges should be used, but some guns were loaded with grapeshot instead. Several of the spectators facing the cannons were hit by the grapeshot and some had to have limbs amputated as a result. In addition, some of the soldiers had not been withdrawn properly and sustained injuries from being hit by pieces of flesh and bone.[15] In another case, a soldier who was to be shot managed to fall down just as the shot went off, with the following result:[16]

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Jaxyon posted:

is there like a summary of whatever the mod drama is....best i could see was they doxxed someone and i'm not reading two threads to figure out why

gbs mod and admin did something dumb at a time when people were baying for blood and got demodded then nuked their accounts. one wrote a long weepy autoban in yospos thats all.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
yuo will spell elon musks name right or you will suffer the consequences (the inability to post for six hours)

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

ergo muck

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Peace. Peace? I hate the word.
‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎\

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

yuo will spell elon musks name right or you will suffer the consequences (the inability to post for six hours)

yep its important to show him respect. you may not like his politics but hes one heck of an engineer, . Cheers.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/UsingCigarettes/status/1648430211791466498?t=gM_JhSCIUGwjfTw5s6JMwg&s=19

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

Mr. Sharps posted:

‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Peace. Peace? I hate the word.
‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎\

V for Very Overweightelon

Hazamuth
May 9, 2007

the original bugsy

it really doesn't have that same chic that misspelling trumps name has

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

drumpf... now thats the poo poo.

Hazamuth
May 9, 2007

the original bugsy

good vintage

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

Well? What was the result?

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Just a Moron posted:

Well? What was the result?

quote:

One wretched fellow slipped from the rope by which he was tied to the guns just before the explosion, and his arm was nearly set on fire. While hanging in his agony under the gun, a sergeant applied a pistol to his head; and three times the cap snapped, the man each time wincing from the expected shot. At last, a rifle was fired into the back of his head, and the blood poured out of the nose and mouth like water from a briskly handled pump. This was the most horrible sight of all. I have seen death in all its forms, but never anything to equal this man's end.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
you asked

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
that's not the same as what i was talking about, which is to be shot with that big rear end shell but not tied to the cannon

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
no no no we are talking about a DIFFERENT cannon execution method

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

A Bakers Cousin posted:

no no no we are talking about a DIFFERENT cannon execution method

EXCUSE ME I quoted a gif of a huge shell going through a ballistic dummy and said I wanna get killed LIKE THAT and somebody else rolls up and goes "oh being tied to a cannon isn't as cool as you think" no poo poo cuz that's not what I said I wanted

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
look sometimes those cannons had balls in them so its like the same thing JEEZ

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

I think we need to respect Pepe Silvia Brown's wishes in this matter

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
ah so he died a dwyer death

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
thank you, kill me

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

thank you, kill me

THIS ISNT WHAT I ASKED FOR SPECIFICALLY

/

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
lmao

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

elonious munk

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

this isnt an official twitter account, just an elon fanboy parroting him so i doubt there is any kind of proof of this lol

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

I haven’t experienced a second of unregretted time in since probably 1994 so this is going to be an impressive optimization indeed.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Schmoe Cwead posted:

this isnt an official twitter account, just an elon fanboy parroting him so i doubt there is any kind of proof of this lol

drat are you saying people might be out there lying about Twitter? big if true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

apparently he's used this term before

https://twitter.com/alexeheath/status/1605452043262386177?s=20